The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-18-2003, 07:52 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default I think not, Sir Blue!

Talk about the absolute greatest example of "Hypocrisy" on the planet! (not YOU, but your "Emperor"!

Here you have someone (Super) who has the audacity and gall to CONDEMN a former President of the U.S. of A. (Clinton) for having been found quilty of the HIGH CRIME (yeah, right!) of perjury and obstruction of justice (some justice alright) because of lieing about , of all things SOOOOOOOOO evil, ORAL SEX!

While on the OTHER hand, seeks to ascertain that a convicted felon, (Liddy)........convicted of crimes of a MUCH more serious and damnable nature, and guilty of supporting "kidnaping" of innocent citizens, using prostitutes to bribe political opponents and firebombing institutions who happen to have opposing views. Yet, should be "excused" for his "behavior" and is a more "honorable"choice to walk our "flanks" and "point" for us than someone like Hillary Clinton!

This is the type of horsehockey the radical-right-wing zealots are attempting to have us accept as the "new" and "compassionate conservatisim" that should "bring us together"...............I think NOT!

They ARE about what is ALL WRONG with this country!!!!!

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2003, 09:50 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

I don't believe Scout was suggesting anything more than what is self-evident... he (and I, for another) would simply rather have G. Gordon on our flank than a man who waits until his wife (who was also First Lady of America at the time) is out of town and calls in an Intern for purposes of wantonly and arrogantly desecrating the people's house, repeatedly, over a period of several months with adulterous conduct... and then who definitely does tell a number of perjurous lies to us all and to various attorneys... that's all.
Old 12-18-2003, 10:03 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default If that's what

you believe Blue. Then you need to go back and RE-read what old SuperSilly said! He didn't say a damn thing about BILL Clinton "walking point" for us in comparison to G. Gordon Liddy.........he said "Hillary Clinton"............and he damn well meant everything he said! He REALLY admires this asshole Liddy!

How in the hell can you continue to defend this guys actions and ignore how he espouses his "brand" of nonsense???

He is nothing but a simplistic example of the WORST the "new" neo-cons and extreme right-wing radicals have to offer......bias, prejudice, intolerence, fear and loathing of ANYONE that opposes their "agendas"!

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Old 12-18-2003, 11:56 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

I dunno Gimpy, seems to me like you are making an enemy of my friend... when there is no need to do so at all.

I could go on and on, but Scout doesn't need me to defend him... and has proven a good many times that some of us actually need(ed) him to defend us.

Scout's no "neo-con" or con of any other kind... if anything he's maybe a proto-con, and me too.

I wish you'd take his jabs more good-naturedly, like he does yours... or at least do not move anywhere near Texas.

Read Liddy's WATERGATE-era autobiography... if you care to get into depth about the guy. If not, then maybe drop the whole conversation... Liddy's a tough bastard, and sometimes that is what a guy needs beside him.
Old 12-18-2003, 04:10 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Nope,

There are enough law-abiding, honest and MUCH less unscrupulous folks that I'd prefer to 'walk by MY side" than an asshole like Liddy.

And, don't worry I've BEEN to Texas...........I sure as hell am not afraid to go back if I see fit to some day. But, since I'm already in "paradise" down here in FLA............I'd probably only "visit" that locale in case I saw fit to actually see first hand all the "damage" Gee-W has done to THAT state like he's attempting to do to ALL OF THEM!

Just continue to place your "faith" in that SuperFella all you like.........some day you'll certainly regret it. TRUST ME! I've BEEN there!

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"