The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-22-2004, 09:46 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default James

Forsake not your passion, but give it up on the pink tutu's!!

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2004, 10:23 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default correctly titled,...

...On with the show,...

......Oh, about time, helpful advice from all around ends up sinking in,...

...although never on the same path, our journey crosses over to where we meet,...

...I'm doing good, I quit drinking on the 10 of January 2004, not a drop of anything in 12 days, too much coffee, but will work on that,...

...had an unusual experience that closed it all out,...

...I didn't get hurt,... nor did I **** the other two,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 01-22-2004, 12:19 PM
Doc.2/47

SHAKE IT OFF GUYS!!!!

Much more of this sweetness and light crap an I'm likely to barf all over the puter and is likely to attract the attention of the DEA!

I KNOW they said to try an play nice,but this is getting friggin insaine!This is the political forum.Pink tutu's are NOT the uniform of the day.Put the flower down and back away slowly.Stop starein at your navels,wipe those silly smiles off your faces,an go gouge somebody's eyes out(politely,and with all due respect) like you're supposed ta!

Can't take my eyes off y'all for a minute!
Old 01-22-2004, 02:33 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Aarrgg Doc.....

Don?t stop the music just yet as I was just about to go into culture shock nirvana with all this fraternal stuff. Not to worry though, the hammer and tongs are close at hand and we?ll be back to the symbolic mud, blood and beer soon enough, LOL. :ek:

Scamp
Old 01-22-2004, 03:13 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

way ta go lrrp, way ta go... that be the massage for keepers of the open secret...

what a joy you bring
Old 01-22-2004, 03:49 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Hey Doc!

First a question: when you were in the 2-47 Inf, was the "Panther" still painted on the trim vanes of the APC's? BTW our unit has been reactivated at Ft. Benning as a training unit.

Now to the topic at hand: fear not, there is little chance of me sitting aroung the campfire humming kumbaya, or taking warm showers together! Just had to state my case that (1) I 'm a happy guy, a veritable warm and fuzzy miracle that even surprises myself, and I don't surprise easily, (2) that Ms. Paltrow is certainly entitled to her opinion and her exit visa, and (3) given an opportunity, can and did have a reasonable exchange of ideas, eschewing the dreaded "cut and paste" method. Fact is, I'm going to swear off that slothful way of making a point, and if I can't think of the words to say, phug it!!

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 01-23-2004, 05:17 AM
Doc.2/47

SS-

Nope.Have seen some of the older pics on the unit webb site of tracks with a large panther painted on them but don't believe I ever saw one painted that way while I was with the unit.Many tracks had pet names and (much smaller)symbols painted on them.The 113 we mostly used was "Little Joe".

Was aware of the reactivation and had hoped to get down there for the reunion but couldn't get loose from work.

BTW finally got a bunch of my old pics on the computer (May-Sept.'70).Haven't figgured out how to put them on the gallery or add them to a thread yet(hopefully before long)but have figgured out how to E-mail em.If you'd like me to send ya some via E-mail,PM me your address.Maybe you'd know some of the folks in them.