The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-30-2004, 05:54 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default My trip to Texas this summer... maybe

My wife found out today that her baby brother in Texas ( he is 29 ) and his wife are probably going on a Southern Baptist Mission trip for several years. They want to this before they have children...Not sure when or where. My wife has freaked out and wants to go see him this summer. All she can think about are all these terrorist attacks all over the world....They live in the Dallas area. I would like a list of all Texas vets and I will make every effort to put together a mini-Psyco Vets get together.... I know texas is BIG.. I was at Ft. Hood for 6 windy months, but we can do this... Call me at home or work ..please make a list with phone numbers and email addresses...PM me if you like... Thanx.

Larry