The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-21-2002, 02:40 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Post "friends Or Fiends - San Diego Under Attack?"

?FRIENDS OR FIENDS - SAN DIEGO UNDER ATTACK??

With more terrorist living freely in the United States than in the Middle East (or so it seems), the FBI is finally shifting into fast gear!

Terrorism, a cancer that lay dormant until 9/11/01 within the United States, sprung to life with a vengeance! But were the Pentagon and the World Trade Center the only intended targets on Black Tuesday - not according to AP!!

Apparently, a vast Middle-Eastern organization that is emulating the Nazi and Communist infiltrations of the Twentieth Century, may already be in place to harass American civilians and military alike! Now, however, a few of these terrorist rats have slithered back into their nests and are, contrary to their malignant bravado of yore, cringing in fear over the real possibility of retribution! ?With a host of insane animals of our own on the lose, we have no need of importation!?

Surprising as it may appear on the surface, many of the terrorist involved in the planning and execution of these dastardly acts of insanity, lived in safety right in the Capitol of Saudi Arabia - Riyadh!! Was this not the HQ of Desert Shield and Desert Storm, and did not Stormin' Norman make this City his seat of operations? Worse yet, was not Saudi Arabia, as well as Kuwait, the main reason for our ?1991 protective Action in the Gulf?!?

It is now known that even San Diego was an intended target of terrorism! The Navy ships
that call SAN DIEGO home, including a nuclear-powered carrier, were being surveyed
and targeted by at least two ?Middle-Eastern Nut-Cases? bent on gross murder and mayhem. These ?Hide & Sinkers?, according to the media, were considering various ways to ?Piss-Off Our Uncle Sammy?, which including blowing a hole in the Carrier Stennis and other Naval Vessels, as well as a plan to blow-away the Coronado Bay Bridge which could block the passage of Navy ships in the area!?

These ?Sand Maggots (terrorists)? planned to use small boats, as they did against the U.S.S. Cole or to hijack on an ocean liner and ram our military ships, or even to blow out the supports of the Coronado Bay Bridge! Also worthy of note is the fact that Congress is belatedly conducting secret inquiries into possible intelligence failures around the world. ?Well, all of that is spilled milk, tragic though it may be!? The point here is that ?A Few So-Called International Friends Are Really Fiends In Drag!? Two faced brigands who, if given the chance, would boil us alive in their blood-stained samovars!!

So what do we do when we are viciously attacked by ?A$$-HOLES? who have sworn an oath to drink tea over our open graves - while our government embraces them as friends, sends them foreign aid, kisses their sandy a$$es, forgives and forgets. Might I remind you that no amount of forgiveness is ever going to bring back the thousands lost to terrorism. Nor will merely slapping the hand of a maniac, dissuade an instant replay!

If an enemy of mankind takes out an eye, we should and must remove his entire head. Only then will the foolish realize that ?Our Uncle Sam Ain?t Kidding!!!!!!?

VERITAS
Old 08-23-2002, 01:44 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default HARDCORE

Glad to see that we're still on the same page Friend, especially regarding those Saudis and/or: "THE WORLD's GREATEST CON-ARTISTS" (title of my 11/29/01 politically-incorrect non-printable).

excerpt and ending of the About (1000) Words alluded to:
"Hell, had The Imperial Japanese Royal Family of The Fortees been HALF as shrewd, devious and slick-tongued as The Saudis, it's more than likely that JAPAN TOO would have escaped America's and The World's united and UN-escapable WRATH".

Well, Old Buddy, you get my drift. Still, it would be nice if those in charge did so also.

But, and from what I see on TV, most people in authority seem to think of The Saudis as our a$$-hole buddies. It just doesn't seem to matter that 19 out 20 "9/11" murderers were Saudi Citizens. If you can figure that one out, please explain it to me, since I don't have a clue.

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2002, 01:55 PM

It is something that you posted that I live in SD and I had just had an arguement with a few people here about being attacked here...they all seem to think that because all the military here there is no way anyone would be stupid enough to attack...I would think if I was trying to do harm that would be the first thing to do get rid of as much of the military as possible but noone here seems to think that they all think they are in a safe part of the world...ty for posting that
Old 08-23-2002, 01:58 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy REPLY TO NEIL

"What's to understand Friend Neil, the Saudis are this week's friend and we, their "Oil Whore!" Tis a marriage of financial convenience, and when we no longer serve a purpose, this part-time friendship too, may quickly fall under the golden sword of the Arabian Knights! Alas, to some in power, even in DC, American Blood is thinner than crude!! And for the record, was not "Saddam The Slimy" also "Our Bitch Of Choice" before Gulf War I?! "Ah, how time and allies change!!"
Old 08-23-2002, 02:46 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Sort-of agree...HARDCORE.

But, since I live in one of the large exporters of oil (ie. The US of A), I figure who-the-hell needs such phoney Allies as The Saudis, even given all their oil. Hell, with friends like that,...who-the-hell needs enemies?

Besides, and since oil is pretty-much worthless until sold, I don't believe it very important whether it's The Saudis themselves selling their oil, or whomever took "Them" over sold same oil to The World.

The-bottom-line Old Buddy, is that unless oil is sold it's worthless.
And furthermore, if some bum takes over such vast oil reserves and won't sell it (for whatever reasons), people will just take it.
Wars have been fought for a lot less.

Hell, we already fought Old Sadam over a mere microcosm of oil, compared to what: "The Sheiks of Arabi" are sitting on.

Neil
Old 08-23-2002, 05:33 PM

Marrisa,

Remember Pearl Harbor!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anything is possible.

enough...........
Old 08-23-2002, 06:01 PM

Exactly that is what I was trying to tell them but do they listen NOOOOOOOO :-S Oh well they will learn one day