The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-08-2004, 08:42 PM

Send a message via AIM to 82Rigger
Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking Conspiracy against Vietnam Vets!!

We Must Stop This Immediately!

Have you noticed that Stairs are getting steeper. Groceries are heavier. And, everything is farther away.. Yesterday I walked to the corner and I was dumbfounded to discover how long our street had become!

And, you know, people are less considerate now, especially the young ones. They speak in whispers all the time! If you ask them to speak up they just keep repeating themselves, endlessly mouthing the same silent message until they're red in the face! What do they think I am, a lip reader?

I also think they are much younger than I was at the same age. On the other hand, people my own age are so much older than I am. I ran into an old friend the other day and he has aged so much that he didn't even recognize me.

Another thing, everyone drives so fast today! You're risking life and limb if you happen to pull onto the freeway in front of them.. All I can say is, their brakes must wear out awfully fast, the way I see them screech and swerve in my rear view mirror.

The people who make bathroom scales are pulling the same prank, but in reverse. Do they think I actually "believe" the number I see on that dial? HA! I would never let myself weigh that much! Just who do these people think they're fooling?

I'd like to call up someone in authority to report what's going on -- but the telephone company is in on the conspiracy too: they've printed the phone books in such small type that no one could ever find a number in here!

All I can do is pass along this warning: We are under attack! Unless something drastic happens, pretty soon everyone will have to suffer these awful indignities.

PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO WE CAN GET THIS CONSPIRACY STOPPED!

PS: I am typing this in a larger font size, because something has caused fonts to be smaller than they once were too!

Steve / 82Rigger
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2004, 06:12 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

Amen to that, brother! And I just want to add that...er...um...what were we talking about?!
Old 11-09-2004, 08:06 AM

What I want to know, is how come with my hearing almost completely gone in my right ear, Music can still be played too loud? And when did music start getting to loud to be acceptable? :cd:

You will only under estimate me once!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote