The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-09-2004, 04:10 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Chirac - Up To His Nose In Crap Again!

Our friend, Jacques [Kermit] Chirac, is again letting us know what he really thinks about the mentality of Americana as a whole! It seems that ?Senor Froggy? has gotten himself all wrapped-up in his own nasty little war in Africa - the Ivory Coast to be exact! It would also appear that France has done a flip-flop as it concerns anything as trivial [and trivial it is] as UN Approval for said military intervention!

As it was with the Iraqis, France also has sizable financial concern$ in the IC [Ivory Coast], Oil and Cocoa to be exact, for when the Frank $ is endangered, Chirac quickly develops green, bleeding hemorrhoids!! And for the record, the Ivory Coast produces half of the world?s cocoa and enough oil to wash it down with for the next century!

What the Hell ever happened to the Lafayette mentality? It seems that France has become far more Scrooge, and far less benefactor, since the close of the Cold War. And Dear Old Jock-Rot Chirac is milking her [once] true friends and allies for every dime she can and then flipping us the Eiffel Tower [a phallic symbol perhaps] for our change!

Ya know, when the snail-eaters showed us their true colors at the start of the last Gulf War, it was not because of conscience, but rather strictly for coins - tons and tons of them! After the initial shock of French betrayal, however, it was back to business as usual. Some in power almost immediately kissed and made up! I can only guess that the French deplore competition for the spoils of war, especially from someone like Halliburton [opinion]!?

VERITAS
Old 11-09-2004, 09:46 PM

Give it time, the French have yet to win a War. Sooner or later they are going to ask (need) our intervention to bail their asses out of this jam they are so intent on getting themselves into. It won't be long before we start seeing French Assault rifles for sale on EBAY, like new condition, never fired, only dropped once!

This gives me an idea....maybe I should start making white flags and sell them to the French. I bet the price of white fabric in France has doubled since this all began!

You will only under estimate me once!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 07:54 AM

A local radio station plays this song they call the "French National Anthem" It pretty much sums the French to a T.

French National Anthem

You will only under estimate me once!
Old 11-10-2004, 01:03 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default HARDCORE...

Regarding that: "....Lafayette mentality", just ask any 34th Division People (circa 1942) how well The Friendly French defenders treated Americans during their landing and invasion of North Africa?

According to The History Channel, The 34th suffered a couple of thousand fatalities and thousands more wounded,...before kicking The Friendly French butts good and proper.

Guess that The French in general pretty-much epitomize the saying that: "With friends like THAT (re. the Unwarrantedly Pompous French),...who-the-hell-needs-enemies"?

Hey,...screw Chirac and all his pompously-lordly and similarly baying like jackasses henchmen, and let them have, cover themselves with or eat all the world's cocoa that "They" want. Naturally pre-digested, of course Besides, it's quite factual that America needs The French about as much Eskimos need more ice or more blizzards, and Floridians need more hurricanes.

Neil
Old 11-10-2004, 04:21 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

November 10, 2004
French "Respect" Their Allies
The British have several holidays honoring their brave soldiers that gave their lives for UK and its allies. One such holiday is coming up this Sunday. Remembrance Sunday was started after the first World War ended.

In The Battle of Loos many British soldiers lost their lives fighting alongside the French against the Germans. How do the French show their respect for British sacrifice on their behalf?

A BATTLEFIELD where soldiers from Norfolk died in one of the bloodiest episodes of the First World War is being turned into a rubbish dump.

This story may not be making headlines here, especially with France making headlines elsewhere, but the English are rightfully upset over this utter disrespect for their honorable dead.

Posted By Admiral Quixote at November 10, 2004 12:52 PM | http://www.command-post.org/oped/2_archives/017517.html

The shortcut to the article didn't work for me so that's all the story I could get.
Damn cheese eating surrender monkeys.

Old 11-11-2004, 05:51 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

Jumper,

That was very funny! As part of my American Revolution hobby, I portray a French army surgeon (85eme Regiment de Saintonge) and we're constantly being asked why we would represent a French regiment here in America. I try to explain but generally end up telling them to read a history book.

And I agree that it does represent the attitude of the French today. They get on our backs, accusing us of fighting for oil...and they fight for chocolate!!!!
Old 11-11-2004, 01:14 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Seems to be a curious African war with a new twist on an old theme. The rebels and self-styled ?indigenous population? want to boot out all foreigners and presumably grab up all the goodies for themselves. If accounts are to be believed, the current Ivory Coast Government discriminates against the indigenous population and is comprised of foreigners and those beholding to foreigners.
No doubt France has corporate holdings and is considered pre-emanate among the foreigners to supposedly get the boot. In the mix is the fact that 40% of the Ivory Coast population is Moslem so there may be that element working overtime as well. One thing for sure though, you chocolate biased folks are going to watch the price go up and up, so stock up now before it?s too late, the great West African Chocolate War is on, eh. The only question to be answered now is exactly who is funding the combatants of each side. I suspect there will be some eye openers when all that comes to light.

Scamp