The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-13-2011, 12:10 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default "It's deja vu all over again"

"It's deja vu all over again" (April 13, 2011 commentary)

Newbie to the political arena Donald Trump recently stating: "I could also win as an Independent", instantly brought one of Yogi Bera's best: "Yogi-isms" to mind. Plus same makes for a pretty-good hook or thought provoking title. Don't you think?

Regardless and what is important here when remembering that history often repeats itself, is that Mr. Perot once believed exactly as Mr. Trump obviously believes now.

Both then and now such egotistical political beliefs contradict reality. Splitting forces & wishful thinking alone will never defeat a Large Corrupt Political Machine. Solely Unity amongst Honorable People will.

What apparently both Ross failed & now Donald too fails realizing is that no Independent Presidential Candidate can or will ever defeat a well intrenched & Greatly Ever Growing (Every Year MANY New Illegals are recruited as Dem Voters) Staunch & Faithful Democrat Voting Block. Dems vote for Dems NO MATTER WHAT. That's how it is & will always be.

Believing a Third Party Conservative Candidate will assure victory for any Republican Candidate for The U.S. Presidency, IS ABSURD. Just the opposite should be expected.

Independent candidate Ross Perot proved being just a: "Spoiler" for Republicans,...and quite sadly did so TWICE to-boot. Ross pretty-much guaranteed: "Slick Willy" or Bill Clinton would a be a U.S. President TWICE. That's a historical fact.

Granted, no-way-in-hell can Republican's current: "Spoiler" Donald Trump now insure We Americans have: "His Barackness", an; "Imperial Presidency" and/or President Barack Hussein Obama II or Jr. TWICE or for 2 terms.

Such is just not chronologically possible since poor campaigning by Senator John McCain accounts for the first term, and Barry H.S. or Barack H.O. Jr. only has One Term left to go.

Still, and even if Obama might get knocked out of contention by much less Muslim Pandering Democrats & more so Extremists/Radicals/Leftists or Progressives/Marxists in America,...an Independent Donald Trump will end up inadvertantly serving the very same purpose.

Basically the end result will be to Greatly Help the Democrat Presidential Candidate out, as usual.

The only difference I would question is WHOM Donald receives a standard or typical Thank You For United States Presidency card from? Barack or Hillary??

My bet would be that Mr. Trump would likely receive such a nice card from Hillary Clinton?

Hey. You never know? In 2008 many stupidly believed Obama was: "The Messiah".
Nowadays many no longer believe him even when saying: "I pray to Jesus every night".

Plus, if The Clinton Team were to: "Recapture The White House" again they might even make Soul-mate: "Hanoi Jane Fonda" Secretary of Defense? Wouldn't all those like-minded & similarly: "Despising" or stupidly thinking quite lowly of The U.S. Military,...get along quite fabulously well?

Previous sarcasm over America's Notable Sicko Ingrates aside, one must believe that any Ruling Elite appointing: "Triple-A Jane" or "Barabarella" to most any high office,...would be just-a-tad-bit too much for The People (especially Veterans) to handle.

Whereas appointing Jane Fonda as head of Vietnamese VA would be A-OK, peachy-keen or just fine with me, and no doubt many other Honorable U.S. Veterans also. Such deserve each other.

Besides, and just as North Korean rulers can usually count on much respected ex-presidents Carter & Clinton when needing anything from The U.S. Taxpayer,...longtime enemy championing Jane Fonda can also gift same-o, same-o for biggest fans or Vietnamese Rulers.

Wouldn't that be: "FAIR"? Wouldn't such make America's Dem Rulers: "Feel Good", too?

Let's sing: "Happy Days Are Here Again" and make EVERYONE HAPPY,...and screw The U.S. Taxpayer...as usual.

Neil
AKA: N.R. Filidei / www.wowcopy.com

Last edited by reconeil; 04-14-2011 at 09:05 AM. Reason: corrections plus ***
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2011, 07:30 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default In fairness to Mr. Trump also,...

...Donald would bring much to the Republican Primary & election for presidency as a whole, win or loose.

All running in Republican Primary would have to be at least as Honest, Forthright & gutsy at exposing Obama & Crowd for what truly are like Donald Trump,...if wishing to be nominated as The Republican Candidate.

Republican, Conservative or Independent Voters hearing Mr. Trump, will accept no less.

No longer will candidates fearful of offending fellow politicians (like John McCain) be acceptable for running.

I personally only heard the absurdity once during the 2008 Election Campaign.
Others say that McCain quite stupidly defending Opponent Obama happened often.

Regardless, Senator John McCain sure-as-hell amazed-the-hell out of me while scolding one of his supporters at a large campaign rally, when saying he: "Was truly scared if Obama were to win The Presidency".

Hearing John saying words to the effect of: "No-No-No". "We're both Honorable Senators & doesn't matter who wins",...was pretty-damn-shocking to me.

That had to be the very first time in history when one U.S. Senator guaranteed an opposing U.S. Senator attain The U.S. Presidency, for nothing (I think?).

With more realistic Donald Trump now in the mix, doubt any such will ever happen again.

After all, it's obvious that Trump can't be so suckered & certainly needs no money.

Neil