The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-18-2005, 04:49 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

James
Every major city has an ATF office. Be prepared for alot of red tape...One other thing, make sure you dont have any skeletons in the closet because they will dig deep into your background and come up with all types of $hit. I recommend getting a dealers license first
Bob K
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dsc00556.jpg (57.7 KB, 55 views)

God bless the ACLU
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2005, 05:38 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default well fuckit!

Quote:
Originally posted by b3196 James
Every major city has an ATF office. Be prepared for alot of red tape...One other thing, make sure you dont have any skeletons in the closet because they will dig deep into your background and come up with all types of $hit. I recommend getting a dealers license first
Bob K
No worries here!! I have a cleaner rap sheet than the president!
Sounds like too much red tape to me. Maybe I'll just practice with the Bow and crossbow.
How can I get the FBI and USAF CID to investigate the forged CBS documents??--do I have to file a complaint? It is, after all,their duty but I'll be glad to pay them if they think its not
James
Old 02-18-2005, 06:15 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Having a cleaner rap sheet then the president is not saying much.....Maybe you shouldn't go apply for the permit.
Getting you dealers license allows you to own an auto weapon.............Legally. Just dont mount it to the roof of your car.
You can do it but people get real nervous and start calling 9-1-1. Then those funky-ass cops will be you over and harassing the $hit out of ya.
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 02-18-2005, 06:21 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Question

Is this the Viet Nam forum and Psyco Vets thread or did I slip into the political section ? Is the election over ? Did I tell y'all I was an Opa ?
Old 02-18-2005, 06:23 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Quote:
Originally posted by b3196 Having a cleaner rap sheet then the president is not saying much.....Maybe you shouldn't go apply for the permit.
Getting you dealers license allows you to own an auto weapon.............Legally. Just dont mount it to the roof of your car.
You can do it but people get real nervous and start calling 9-1-1. Then those funky-ass cops will be you over and harassing the $hit out of ya.
Bob K
Bob
the reason I have a cleaner rap sheet than the president--which is indeed, not saying much, is because I always stay on the good side of law enforcement. A healthy mind in a healthy body, clean thinking in a clean mind--thats the stuff!! The policeman is your friend!! Thats what I always taught my son anyway.
But you open up a new line of thought I had not considered??
Whats involved in becoming a dealer?? Whats the bennies vs not? How much $$ Would a "legitimate collector" (cool term, NRA!) like myself be advised to do so? I'm not shy about letting the feds know who I am, they know already, thats what the Black helicopters are all about!! (ROTFLMAO!)

James
Old 02-18-2005, 06:43 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Quote:
Originally posted by DMZ-LT Is this the Viet Nam forum and Psyco Vets thread or did I slip into the political section ? Is the election over ? Did I tell y'all I was an Opa ?
Dang John

I could be on the start of something BIG in a new career--gun dealer to the Psycovets. This coulld be REAL big! (AND: personal delivery) I see $$$, lots of $$$ and guns too
And the good part is I could combine this with my current job--standing by the freeway entrance looking pitiful (this is a breeze!)
Some folks just don't want to see a veteran get ahead
Sieze the opportunity!
love
James
Old 02-18-2005, 07:06 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

John
Its all connected And I'm gonna explain this in simple Layman terms. First of all, all Psyco Vet areas and potential areas should be heavily armed.....To protect people, equipment, and the GARDEN!!!
We must do this legally, and in order to do this a dealers license is required to obtain auto weapons.
Here's a question for you
Picture James standing on a freeway entrance with a sign "Vietnam vet will work for food".....Now picture James with the same sign at the same freeway entrance carring an M-60.
Which one will get the most attention?
See there is a connection
One other thing....Congrats on being an Opa

James again, start with ATF and check with local ordinances
I dont know how it is out there but gun stores are a very lucrative business in Indiana
See ya in 60 days
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 02-18-2005, 07:22 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default John Congrats on being an OPA!

Quote:
Originally posted by b3196 John
Its all connected And I'm gonna explain this in simple Layman terms. First of all, all Psyco Vet areas and potential areas should be heavily armed.....To protect people, equipment, and the garden.
We must do this legally, and in order to do this a dealers license is required to obtain auto weapons.
Here's a question for you
Picture James standing on a freeway entrance with a sign "Vietnam vet will work for food".....Now picture James with the same sign at the same freeway entrance carring an M-60.
Which one will get the most attention?
One other thing....Congrats on being an Opa
See ya in 60 days
Bob K
John Congrats on being an opa !! Sorry I didn't say it at first, musta been the PTSD!
Bob:
Your not quite getting the concept: And the m60 has a For Sale Sign on it:
Picture the scenario: Youre stopped at a freeway entrance (pretend yr not a cop here)a leery stumbling disheveldperson comes up to you WITH A MACHINE GUN!! Wouldn't you gladly give him all your money for it?? (you find out later, its only a replica--its illegal to sell MGs!)
Or John--yr flying out to the West Coast for a psycovets thing , you leave the airport--and whats the first thing you want-? I mean after a drink. A gun, right??(you do if you landed in California)
just drive by the North Side of the San Pablo Dam Rd exit, where the loooong stop light is, whip out some Franklins and BINGO!! yr good to go for some legitimate collecting from Dago to Crescent City

See: I shoulda been a Repu.....I mean: something else!!
love James
Old 02-18-2005, 08:06 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

James
I didnt think you were gonna sell the M-60 at the exit ramp.
That brings us right back around to why you need a dealers license and another thing....You need to come out of the closet and face the facts....You're a latent republican!!!!
Oops I mentioned politics again
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 02-18-2005, 08:24 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking

Both you brothers can bite me ! Automatic weapons , silenced weapons , sawed off shot guns , who would own those ? Come a little closer please