The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-01-2006, 05:12 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

To me, the illegal immigration problem is like the drug problem, in more ways that one. Supply is always there and like bailing with a sieve to stop. The demand is where the weakness is. Drug addiction treatment and Mexican addiction "treatment". Either don't hire illegals or get a whopping big fine. Or better yet, confiscate their property, sell it and use the money to lighten the load for the taxpayers unwillingly supporting this system.
Old 07-01-2006, 05:36 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Doc

Dead on target - fire for effect! For some people, the only way to their brain is through their wallet. And that same tactic will work against those city governments that are thwarting the current laws, by allowing sanctuary in their cities and by disallowing their police from dealing with wetbacks. Cut 'em off at the knees, and watch how quickly their hearts and minds will genuflect towards emptying coffers.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 06:52 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Brice...your right but I have to lay blame...(not for the whole problem because it's been a problem for years...just not a big problem until a Republican gets in.) But and the big but is...we've owned the congress and the white house for years now and Bush and the Republican congress has done nothing. They are all afraid of standing behind the beliefs that put them in and thats a SIN. I have lost faith and this is the issue that's lost it for me. What can be the excuse? Republican President and Republican Congress......what else do we need? The majority of the people want action and they do nothing. Fuck em'.

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 07-02-2006, 07:01 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up What

Mah Deah Suthern Brother said !............................

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
Old 07-02-2006, 04:34 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Packy

If you'll check the record, and not just here, but every othe opportunity I have to make a point, I've been in opposition to the President's stand on immigration since day one. A guest worker program sans any perks or benefits MAY be part of the solution, but it should be addressed only in concert with the more critical issue of border security.

But a more thorough review of history will reveal to one and all that this problem has existed for decades, blindly and conveniently ignored by both political parties, whether in or out of the majority. Years ago, it was just a few agricultural workers that were involved in the equation, but now the wetbacks have invaded practically every facet of American life, draining local resources as a result of give-away programs enacted by some hand-wringing do-gooders. Free schooling, free medical care, free food stamps, and a host of other freebies are the rewards for people who have broken our laws. Just seems like a bad idea to me.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 07-03-2006, 01:48 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Brice...you are correct and I stated that it's been a problem for years and years and years. It was just our turn to do something about it and we didn't. It's real dissappointing.

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 07-03-2006, 04:54 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Packy, while the current response may not be adequate in our opinion, at least something is getting done, and if the US House remains steadfast with its opposition to parts of the Senate's bill, we do even greater works.

Old 07-03-2006, 05:16 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default The government has always

been way to leaniant on the border.

Secure the boarder,
Round up all 12 million and deport them.
Put english speeking (only) on boarder guard. There no reason why boarder guards have to speek Spanish.
Charge the Mexican government to accomplish above.
Close border until bill paid.

Ron
Old 07-09-2006, 02:10 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Super Scout.
Request from a friend...
Please give me an idea how credible are these statistics. That is,
where did they come from? I would like an idea before I forward them around the globe
Joy

Old 07-09-2006, 03:48 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Joy

I'll have to do some back-tracking to find the actual site, but until then, I can vouch for the accuracy of the numbers, knowing the source.