God bless the ACLU
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2006, 05:39 PM

Send a message via ICQ to catman Send a message via Yahoo to catman
Distinctions
Contributor VOM 
Unhappy WTF?

WH...I am not a Vietnam Veteran, nor have I ever played one on TV, and obviously neither are you, why the hell do you keep bring them up? Exactly what is your cause?

Paco simply stated, "Here is MY message to the PM". He did not say, hey guys here it is so you better believe it, or hey Watering Hole this is the way it is. Yet you chose to call him out about something you know little or nothing about and once again make a complete ass of yourself.

That man, Paco, has done more for this country, and those that serve it, than you could possibly fathom. He has spent a lifetime either fighting wars or patching up those who have. What do you know and just who the hell are you? Your profile states Army three years, big whoopty fuck, so was my Grandmother.

My advice to you Watering Hole is stay on the porch, you are not ready to run with the big dogs. You have never been there and the shirt you bought at the garage sale does not count.

Trav

Godspeed and keep low!
Old 11-23-2006, 06:47 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Wasshole,

Lets look at what I said...nah, everyone else has and knows where I'm comin' from. Let me just say this, in peace, to you my brother, kiss my ass! Carve that in stone dork.

Cat...et al,

Cat, thanks for the message.....just be there in April....ok?

To all else......I yam what I yam...(Popeye, 1938)

An Wasshole, I think my bro's here can and will decide on their own where I'm comin' from and not really giveashit what a FNG says. But I might be wrong.

Le' Packoise' French to the core.

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 11-23-2006, 07:16 PM

Hey pack.....Blusch Mon Shuere, which means kiss my ass in cajun french. Who in the fuck do you think you are mother fucker ? you must think you King Kong because you can hide behind a computer and lash out all sorts of insults at anyone you want and get away with it. Anyone who reads any of the messages you post can tell you just another fucken pyscho junkie strung out on prozac.
"I Have Not Come To Bring Peace, I Have Come With The Sword". Jesus Christ.....Matthew 10:34
Old 11-23-2006, 07:33 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Post Okay Gentlemen,

Time to take a break. We are Veterans. We all served our county. Let's calm down and treat one another with respect. I have lots of respect for everyone one you gentlemen. We can be civil.

Keith
Old 11-23-2006, 09:29 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Default This Is For You Tom (Packy, Paco, Packman)

Just to remind you to remember not to forgethow much your Brothers and Sisters love you. Although somehow I missed posting tothis thread back in 2002,(must have been out lookin' for America again)you know how much I respect the work you and Deb have both done. Trav said it all for all of us once again in his post on this thread. I'm truly sorry to come on this site and read such a verbal assault on your character. Sis

Posted by sn-e3 on 06-02-02 03:58 PM:

Congratulations Tom

Paco congratulations on being selected VOM for June it is a great Honor to have you with us on the site. Your wit and humor gets us past some pretty bad stuff. I liked the way you kept your answers light but at the same time you told us alot about yourself. Its amazing how one can compress a whole life into a few brief statements. above all else you my friend are a friend of the veterans thank you your friend chris __________________
May you be in Heaven 3 days before the Devil knows your dead

Posted by phuloi on 06-02-02 06:22 PM: Excellent!

One question that has been a constant with me since hooking up with VA,and more importantly DVA for treatment of PTSD,has been "How do these guys do this day after day?" After serving in combat and enduring all that you did,to devote your life to helping pehaps less fortunate veterans is,my friend,the nobelist of endeavors.I,and many others stand deeply in gratitude,and say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.God will continue to bless you __________________
"We can`t all be heroes because someone has to sit on the curb and clap as they go by." Will Rogers

Peace,Griz

Posted by Gimpy on 06-02-02 07:35 PM: Well I'll be hornswaggled if'n

A true Southern Patriot and Son of the Confederacy gets the recognition he so richly deserves!

Damn boy, you orta take that show on the road with all them thare "one-liners" you got.

Korngratulations!

Oh BTW, I'll-a be takin "donations" fer tha "SGTWFTKAITHOCATWH" Fund (that's shorthand for--Send Gimpy To Washington Fer Ta Kick A$$ In Tha Halls Of Congress And Tha White House) and sincest YOU have started this "grass-roots" movement, I'll be X-spectin a LARGE donation frum you. S'pecially sincest you are now a "famous" celebrity with yo name in "lights" an all!

PS---What Griz said too! He "talks" a little better than I do. __________________

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE" "I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"If it suddenly ended tommorrow,
I could somehow adjust to the fall,
Good times & riches and Son of a Bitches,
I've seen more than I can recall"--Jimmy Buffet

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." Former Republican President, Theodore Roosevelt

Posted by DMZ-LT on 06-02-02 08:04 PM:

Thank you. Welcome home , brother.

Posted by DMZ-LT on 06-02-02 08:52 PM:

I AM AN AMERICAN !! THANK YOU,

Posted by Keith_Hixson on 06-02-02 09:29 PM: Congratulations!!

A good man to be honored! I have appreciated your thoughts and wisdom over the past several years. Got a little emotion with Ronnie at times but a good guy in spite of it..

Keith

P.S. Can you trust a guy with dark sun glasses.?

Posted by MARINEVET on 06-02-02 10:07 PM: GEEEEZE PACKO...YOU SURE

snowed the folks running this "new" site...they must not know about the other three ya been chased from!!!! ;o)

Could NOT have made a better selection for Grand Pubahh of the Month, Tom...very proud of you for all that you've done and all you continue to do for all your Brothers and Sisters!

Haven't had much time to come up on this or other sites as of late...heck, what with my bid for Sheriff of Onslow County, I'm even somewhat remiss in my duties w/re to keeping the MilVet/MilRet List going...but life IS good, and I'm sure lookin' forward to the next time we get together for some golf...sooooo...keep gettin' better'n'better, and let's get out there so I can win back some of my hard-earned jing...!!!

Best to you and Deb...and...Semper Fi you ol' Airborne Sojer, you!!! __________________
WVM
Marine

Posted by SEATJERKER on 06-03-02 08:47 AM: Alas, Better late then never...

...Ops...
...took a look aver the weekend, and what pops up , but another one that jumps out of airplanes again...
...how many of you guys are out there,...
...and out of respect, i mentioned it a while back, maybe on the other site, I recaption it...
...The only time when I was growing up that I ever saw my Father punch some one was back in 69, i guess,...
... we had this airplane meet at the old Troy airport, and we were all standing around watching, my father, and this guy were "jawing" when out of the blue, my Father turns, and cold cocks this guy, and down he goes...
... my father comes back, and grumbles something to my mother, and I took a few seconds to ask what was going on, and my mother says "He said a bad words to your dad", and after pestering her for another few seconds of "?what did he say?".,. she replied "What falls from the sky", and I couldn't make heads or tails of it...
...The rest of the truth came out later as she finished off the statement with...
..."?What falls from the sky?",,,"birdshit, and Airborne" she whispered...
...Only time I ever saw him get that mad, ...

So Tom,...
...Congratulations on VTM...,
...We know you earned it,...

... and I'll always hold you idiots in the highest regard
... ...
..."C"... __________________
IN GOD WE TRUST, FOR EVERYTHING ELSE,...
...Browning, Remmington, Marlin,

Posted by Seascamp on 06-03-02 10:10 AM:

Congratulations Packo. Good recognition to a good man.

Fair seas, Bill

Posted by 1CAVCCO15MED on 06-03-02 11:46 AM: Yay!

Great choice in selecting Tom. Tom, you have been one of my main pillars getting through this retirement and disability through the VA. I don't know where I would be without you. Besides, I won't have to get new tires this fall thanks to that great tip on, what do you call it, rotating tires?

Posted by Andy on 06-03-02 09:45 PM: OK

Tonight I notice you are the VMO. Tonight the Red Sox loose to Detroit, Coincidence? Right now the Packies and Indians are about to make us all duck and cover, Coincidence? Mrs. Jankowski from Grant St. has a black lab. Today it gave birth to 4 puppies and a kitten, Coincidence? Today my wife had a drink and I didn't, COINCIDENCE?

Keith is this one of the seven signs in the Book of Revelation? Are we in the End Time? Is there time to rotate all four tires? I've got to listen to the Doors singing, This Is The End.

Congras Tommie, I'll buy you a drink.

Stay healthy,
Andy

Posted by MORTARDUDE on 06-03-02 09:58 PM: Congrats !!

From one 'ol Southern boy to another Congratulations for an honor well deserved !! Take care.

Larry __________________
sometimes we must walk thru the darkest of valleys to see the light.

Posted by catena on 06-04-02 12:50 AM: Tom

Congrats.. Your are one of the best... I have talked to you alot..
When i first came to the old site you are one of first ones to welcome me with open arms..
You helped me throw alot of rough times in my life..You mean alot to me and I think of you as a good friend someone i can always talk to... Thanks again..
Love Ya,
Your friend and God Bless,
Tina Catena

Posted by Paco on 06-05-02 07:21 AM: I want to take this time

to thank all who have so kindly responded. It is truly a pleasure and an honor just to be one of the "guys" on this site. It is a double honor to have been picked as VOM.

As Groucho Marx once said, "Why would I want to be a member of any club that would take me as a member."

Guess ya'll are really just as crazy as I am.

Thanks so much!

Packo __________________
"Surrounded? Hell, we're Paratroopers, we're supposed to be surrounded"!

Posted by Drywall on 06-05-02 10:17 AM: Belated congrats

on your selection as VOM. I have one question though. When I rotate should I replace the winter air with summer air?

Posted by frisco-kid on 06-05-02 10:48 PM: ORIGINAL TOM

I was kinda hangin' back for afew days, just in case they changed their mind . I guess it's safe now, so CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm guessing that no one found out that you worked at Al Gore's campaign headquarters .

Tom and I go back a couple years now, to the old site. He was already there when I showed up. I took an immediate liking to him, based on his quick wit and obvious concern for other vets' well being. We "talked" often on the forum, and had a mutual respect common between paratroopers, and for where each other had been as vets and in life. Tom and I talk often by phone, and I always come away feeling like I had a good time with a good friend. He is as good a listener as he is a talker, and has helped me out with a couple issues that were bothering me. I value his opinions. I also greatly value his friendship. You made a great choice in your decision for this months VOM. Congrats again, my friend.

AIRBORNE ALL THE WAY, BRO!!! __________________
It doesn't matter how many sky dives you've got. Until you've stepped out of the door of an airplane in total darkness at twelve hundred fifty feet, wearing 95 pounds of equipment and forty-two pounds of parachute, you are still a LEG.

Tom

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 11-23-2006, 09:43 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Veteran Of The Month

Patriot Of The Month

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 11-24-2006, 02:45 AM

Default AWWWWW SHUCKS...

...I wuz really gonna have some fun jumpin' on right after Bro Keith's comments about us bein' civil and all...but...the damn net went down and then Sis jumps in with a buncha nice stuff about Pack/Paco/PackMan...whatever the hell he's goin' by this week...dammmnnnnn...timing...timing...timing...!!! Then too, I saw my 2002 post about ol' Packo (mostly good words to him) so it wasn't too bad...I guess.

Let me just say this about that, and having gone back and reread Tom's post...WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT--OVER?!?!?!?!?! Rather than jump on this bandwagon and cuss like the Company Gunny (which I B purty good at), just let me say that knowing Packo the way I do (us havin' moren'a few cold ones on various occasions), I just wanna make sure all y'all don't go at it before I get back from over here in Afghanistan! I'm just a wimpy ol' guy...retiring wall-flower type (OK...can't keep a straight face anymore)...and...those who know me here know I'm a tuff ol' summbich...and hell...I just wanna watch cause on a good day, I don't want any of of Ol' AIRBORNE Sergeant Packo's shit comin' at me...!!!

Dangit' tho, that was some good readin'...had me in tears I wuz laffin' so hard!!!!

OH YEAH...and as for the issue at hand...have been listening to the Canadian Army types in the chow line jaw-jackin' about this issue...mixed comments but even some of the Pseudo-Frogs aren't for it...and...the Canadian Forces have a lotta Pseudo-Frogs in their outfits!

Will be sharing some Thanksgiving Day Dinner flicks shortly.

Semper Fi from the Cold, Muddy Sands of Kandahar,
Old 11-24-2006, 04:35 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Wazzhole????....I like that.
Have you ever heard the song "Over by the Door" .....If so, start singin' it and we'll all help you out.

Packo
How much did you pay everyone to write nice things about you?.
Now its my turn....thinking......thinking....Tom's such a great guy, he drinks vodka out'fa enema bottle.
bOOger

God bless the ACLU
Old 11-24-2006, 04:51 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Bob, cost me an arm and a hip to get people to say all those things. Notice how old the comments are. They all know me now.

Kinda feels nice hidin' behind my computer. Everyone knows I can't come out......I'm so afraid! Gonna start digging a tunnel to Psyco Mtn so I can get there undetected. Well, gotta go take my meds, and Wasshole, Prozac's for kids. I'm on Thorazine. Get it right next time French Cherry Boy.

Le Packoise'

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)