The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-25-2004, 06:13 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default ,....

...I'll have to think on that electric tuber thing, must be fireproof,, and that takes away from the ,... never mind,...

...on the lighter side of things, in renovating the upstairs office, it got to the point of ripping up the old flooring, the only room of ten with anything other then hardwood, oak, and douglas fir, so upon removal of the old linolium there was a hole plugged with wood putty in the floor, and it was raised up about an eighth of an inch, and i started to chip it out, however didn't get it all out,...

... so after working on window caulk replacement, and painting, and thin set on small portions of the floor, I was done for the day, and headed down to the garage to work on some cars, etc, within an hour down there, I get a call from my wife, and she sounds like she just saw a ghost,...

...seems that putty'ed up hole had a tiny problem, while she was CHOPPING down into it, she happen to stick her screwdriver into what was a double 50 amp line, (220), that the prior owners had cut off at the floor line, and covered over, when we put the new service in, I, and my buddy that was doing the work saw the line coming out of the service box, but figured it to be a carrier line somewhere through the second floor, when she "hit" the line, and shorted it, it arc'ed, and sent a fire ball racing across the floor for about 5 feet, needless to say, she almost shi+ her drawers, and scared the heck out of her, melted the screwdriver down with a 12 guage notch, can't believe someone would cut a live line, and leave it like that,,...

...ahhhhh, renovations, keeping the stupid, (us, for buying this place) young at heart, with unexpected follies,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2004, 07:47 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Curtis
This simple tool that you put on a drill, Does it vibrate?
I guess you know where I'm going with this.....
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 06-25-2004, 08:22 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Bob,...Bob,...

...Bob,...

...your regressing, sit back down, release the mind meld you, and John have going on, slowly now, easy, that'll do it, breath, just breath,...

...No it don't vibrate, it turns,..., and you can't keep up with it,...

...Chris, gun raffle tickets are out I believe, have to check out the club, let you know,...

...Sid'ster, haven't received Psycovets "stuff" yet,... leaving for convention on Sunday, any chance on that "overnight" ride, or did you already send them????,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 06-25-2004, 09:32 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Curtis
I still have a warm spot in my heart for the ex-wives....I was thinking of them.....Turning is good
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 06-25-2004, 10:46 AM

Keith,
I can't help but think of an old Kenny Rogers song....

Cause when she gets behind closed doors....
And she lets her hair hang down...

Never mind all this talking between the lines and my hubby just returning from Sicily after 2 1/2 weeks is putting me in a very bad place.
?Whatever else history may say about me when I?m gone, I hope it will record that I appealed to your best hopes, not your worst fears; to your confidence rather than your doubts. My dream is that you will travel the road ahead with liberty?s lamp guiding your steps and opportunity?s arm steadying your way.?
President Ronald Reagan