The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-15-2004, 03:38 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to travisab1

As a Merchant Marine I watched my union hall fill up with illegal workers most of whom couldn't speak English. These people came from all over the world because we paid more money than any other country. Finally I saw the ships I worked on that use to register in New Orleans, Houston, Florida & etc... start registering under foreign flags because it was a lot cheaper to register in South America or Panama. Finally I had to get a separate Z-Card from Panama in addition to my American Z-Card so I could work on these ships and boats. My land lovers tell me that their Construction jobs, ceramic tile, carpet, Sheetrock hangers, tape and bedders, painters, framers, plumbers, electricians, landscapers, builders & I could go on and on were taken over by the illegal aliens from South of the Border. So don't let anyone tell you that they are only taking the jobs that Americans don't want to do.
From one angry Veteran from America, North of the Mexican Border.
Regards,
Travis

I could sure use another one right about now...
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2004, 04:43 AM

Send a message via AIM to Bill Farnie
Distinctions
VOM 
Thumbs down Disgruntled American Worker?

One year ago on 1/14/03 I received this in an email from a "disgruntled worker" of my company. The company I work for is a German electronics company who has has been in the USA for many years and although not truely an American owned corporation, they are known in the U.S. as Siemens USA and this letter is one example of where corporations anywhere in the world are headed. Although , to me , this letter has just a bit of racial undertones the facts speak volumes. It's addressed to the workers boss.

Bob,

As you now know, I have been quite vocal over the past 5 months, vocal against your "American worker replacement program". Actually, I looked forward to the day you found out about my efforts so I could go public and let America know of your injustice to your American employees. I am so against your program that replaces your staff with foreigners, specifically Indians from India in OUR country on L-1 "intra-company transfer" visas; the infamous L-1 visa, your "American Worker Replacement Visa".

That is, Intra-company transfer from Tata Consulting India to Tata Consulting USA. These Indians are then sold off as "consultants" to American businesses. Siemens ICN in this case. I spoke to Representative John L. Mica(FL) and he told me the intent of the L-1 visa is to NOT REPLACE American workers. But, you chose to go against the intent of the law and use this work visa to dispose of your staff.

My goal, to make sure that Siemens ICN and as many Americans as possible know how you USED your staff, the staff that worked for your department from 3 to 32 years. You used the Americans to TRAIN these Indians to do their jobs so YOU could lay them off in OUR Country.

Under the L-1 "intra-company transfer" visa Foreigners
1. can come into our country
2. to take our jobs(while management mandates we train them)
3. and send their kids to our schools
4. while we are sent to the unemployment line
5. and our Congress created this visa flawed law

Yes, under the L-1 visa they can bring their families to our country and send their kids to our schools. I have seen documents on Siemens shared drives that list the children of our replacements. And some of those children are of school age.

Under this visa, Our PROPERTY TAXES pay to send the children of our replacements to our schools while we are sent to the unemployment line! Downright amazing that our Congress would do something so stupid as this. But this poorly written visa law allowed Mr. Shepardson the ability to replace his staff of Americans.

Here are some comments from our Indian replacements. The project leader Sunil Kumbhare said "We have to get our money before the Chinese do". I guess he feels he had better take advantage of our Country while he has a chance. When I asked Amarpreet Singh and Swayambikash Panda if they were paying taxes the answer was "I don't know". Now how do you not know if you are paying taxes? Because they are probably not. My bet is they get their Indian salary plus travel expenses to be in our country. ...and their kids are free to go to our schools.

On the Siemens shared drive(\\lmyr2aaa\Data\TCS-Project Management ) there are hundreds of documents that describe how Mr. Shepardson chose to displace his American workers. There are also the "infamous" Knowledge transition documents. Knowledge transfer from Americans to Indians that document dates, times, attendees and discussions of how mandated Americans trained these foreigners how to do their jobs before they were laid off.

For those with knowledge of the situation, the only reason Tata Consulting has any Americans contracted at Siemens is because we raised such a stink with Representative John L. Mica(407-657-8080), Senator Bob Graham(866-418-9569) and Senator Bill Nelson(407-872-7161) and they somehow were able to stem the tide. Not well enough, IMO, since most of the Americans have been displaced and the Siemens Lake Mary, FL IT staff is composed of predominately Indians from India.

To the Siemens employees, watch your back. In my 5 months of battling for the rights of Americans to work in OUR country I have been contacted by many displaced citizens, displaced like us via the H-1b and L-1 visa programs. Individuals contacted me from Infineon San Jose, CA, and they contacted me from Siemens Automotive & Energy Atlanta, GA. And I cannot forget the deceit at Siemens Shared Services Lake Mary, FL where they used the L-1 visa program to import Indians and mandated the Americans in Accounts Payable to train the Indians. Then the Americans were laid off. The Siemens way is not an American way.

Watch your back, it is not just an Information Technology issue. Every American worker should be concerned.

To all other Americans, I urge you to contact your representatives and voice your opinion. http://www.congress.org , http://www.house.gov, http://www.senate.gov

To Bob Shepardson: I hope, for the rest of your life, when you lay down for bed each night that you remember how you treated YOUR own employees. You threw them out on the streets so you could import cheaper foreign labor that you hope will give you better financial numbers. And when you wake in the morning, hopefully you have those same thoughts. ...FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. Can you live with that? And, you might wonder why I fought so hard. As a contractor at Siemens for 6 years I really have nothing to gain by standing up to this corporate corruption. Luckily, I landed a new job but I feel for all those Americans/Siemens employees you put out on the streets so you could import cheap foreign labor, right here in Lake Mary, FL USA. Maybe it is just in my blood, to fight for what is right in our country
I am a grandson of 3 star General Troup Miller JR Air Force, graduate of West Point
I am a great-grandson of General Troup Miller Sr, Army, graduate of West Point
I am a nephew of 4 star Admiral Means Johnston, graduate of Navy. My uncle commanded the entire Mediterranean during WWII
I am an ancestor of George Michael Troup, former Governor of Georgia 1823, Troup County Georgia is named after him.
My brother is a pilot in the Air Force and a graduate of the Air Force Academy. He flew A-10's over Iraq.
I guess my destiny in our heritage is to fight the corporate and congressional greed that this country has come to know.

I thank Lisa Vaas at eWeek magazine for reporting our story in the Jan 6, 2003 issue, page 46. http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,3959,809079,00.asp

You can read my documents at http://www.hannatroup.com:81/USA/tat..._20020918.html We will have much more information regarding Mr. Shepardson's "American Worker Replacement Program" in the future.

Michael Troup Emmons
usaworker@hannatroup.com
http://www.hannatroup.com:81/USA/tata/
http://www.hannatroup.com:81/
http://www.geocities.com/troup/

Rob, Please post this on the H-1b Hall of Shame http://zazona.com/ShameH1B/

It is well that war is so terrible, or we should get too fond of it. General Robert E. Lee
Old 01-15-2004, 08:29 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Arrow

GENTS -

It is not bigoted for an American to love and desire America to come first - it is normal, patriotic, and indeed, a matter of pure survival, no matter what anyone else may insist upon! "This is still our nation, and although others are welcome, you do not open the door to another's home, walk right in, grab a beer (or soda) out of the refrigerator, turn the channel to one of your choice, and then plant yourself in the old man's lounge chair, while you bark orders to the rest of the family!!" (In many, not all, cases this is exactly what is happening, while the neighborhood cop [government] stands guard at the front door, making sure that the home's owner does not offend the uninvited guest!!)

Would you allow this in your home, be it in Beverly Hills, a housing tract, or even in the inner-city - "I THINK NOT!" Yet we are fast becoming a nation where the will of the majority is being replaced by the demands of the international few, and the controllers are laughing aloud in our faces, while telling us how indigent we are to do anything about it!!

In my opinion, far too many in politics have become internationalist from A to Z, and all points in between. It is grand to be a friend to all, but not their on-demand servant! Did not Lincoln free the slaves in 1863? And what, pray tell, is a slave if not a person or a nation that can only act, even in it's own defense or on it's own behalf, when allowed to do so by an outside power!!

And again I say, a person can be an economic, political, mental and moral slave, as well as in body alone! So allow me to buck the current trend here and cite a quote or three (Oops):

Quote:
"I hold it, that a little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing, and as necessary to the political world as storms are to the physical - What country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance!" (Thomas Jefferson, 1787)
Quote:
I put it to you that a liberty and justice loving people will resist (within the law), when their rights and sovereignty are assaulted by those in whom they have granted the responsibility of preserving those rights and liberties. And that (en masse) the people will not be brainwashed by media, money, or vested international whim, no more so in fact, that our nation could ever be subjugated by a foreign power! (R. Tavares - 2004)
Let me close by again quoting, this time Samuel Adams (1771):

Quote:
"Let us contemplate our Forefathers, and posterity, and resolve to maintain the rights bequeathed to us from the former, for the sake of the latter. The necessity of the times, more than ever, calls for our utmost circumspection, deliberation, fortitude, and perseverance. Let us remember that "if we suffer tamely a lawless attack upon our liberty, we encourage it, and involve others in our doom!" It is a very serious consideration... that millions yet unborn may be miserable sharers of the event!"
"NO ONE COULD HAVE SAID IT BETTER!!"

VERITAS
Old 01-16-2004, 10:34 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default HARDCORE...

It must be stated that even though lately foreigners have become more likely to achieve: "The American Dream" than The Average American Citizen,...We most certainly can't blame such on any foreigners. After all, without encouragement from those We Americans hire (albeit elect) to represent us, plus the permission and percks generously given to such foreigners, PAID FOR WITH OUR MONEY,...no such American Worker horror stories would even be possible.

So then, and I guess what I'm trying to say,...who can blame ANY FOREIGNER for wanting to better their lot in life? Friend, would you: "Look a gift horse in the mouth"? Not likely. So, place any and all blame where it rightfully belongs.

Any and all blame should be given to any and all oathtakers to The American People, whom actually display more concern for the well being of all foreign workers,...than "They" show for The American Worker (Election Times excluded) and/or those whom pay for "Their" fine salaries and best of all pensions.

The bottom line being that NO FOREIGNERS can come and work in America,...without regulation and rule changes by America's Big Brothers and/or so-called: "Representatives of The American People". Many percks from generous: "We The (Schnooks)" and/or The American Taxpayer also help foreigners get adjusted here quite nicely.
Don't you think?

Neil
Old 01-16-2004, 12:26 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question

NEIL et al

Quote:
It must be stated that even though lately foreigners have become more likely to achieve: "The American Dream" than The Average American Citizen,...We most certainly can't blame such on any foreigners.
"Does this include people like Vicente Fox, Putin, Chirac, Schroeder etc.?"

Quote:
After all, without encouragement from those We Americans hire (albeit elect) to represent us, plus the permission and percks generously given to such foreigners, PAID FOR WITH OUR MONEY,...no such American Worker horror stories would even be possible.
This part of your statement Neil, requires nor needs translation. "And yet we beg for more!?"

VERITAS
Old 01-16-2004, 02:48 PM

Default The American Dream

As a Merchant Marine I went on a treasure hunting expedition out in the Gulf of Mexico on a well equipped boat with underwater cameras to search the bottom of the Gulf waters. When we came back to the states we pull into a slip in Mobile, Alabama. There I saw a lot of my fellow Patriot's repairing their old Shrimp Boats. I went out and talked to a lot of these fishermen born and raised in America. I asked them why were they doing all the repair work on their old boats and why didn't they just buy a new one like the guy next to him and several more new Shrimp Boats. He said look at them. They can get a loan from our Government and only have to payback 2% interest. He said if he bought a new Shrimp Boat that he couldn't even afford to pay the interest rate. Most all of the people with those new and late model Shrimp Boats were Vietnamese. He told me that they couldn't fight them with the shot guns the American Shrimpers have because the Vietnamese would fight back with machine guns.

If you doubt this to be the truth, take a little trip to Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana or the Texas coast lines and look around and ask those Shrimpers if what I say isn't the truth.
Regards,
Travis

Old 01-16-2004, 02:57 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Travis

It wouldn't surprise me one damn bit!!!!

And what they [Vietnamese] don't have may soon be handed over [gratis] to Vicente Fox!!!

Think not do you - then as Arnold would say "Hang around and watch!"

VERITAS
Old 01-16-2004, 03:03 PM

Default HARDCORE;

No problemo. I'm just doing everytrhing I can to keep America free for us American's. We've got to let the people know.

Regards,
Travis

Old 01-16-2004, 03:14 PM
Administrator

Distinctions
Special Projects VOM Staff Contributor 

Similar incidents happened all around the country in the 80's with all of the farm foreclosures. Much of the equipment reaped in that horrible windfall of destroyed lives was sold off at pennies on the dollar in places like Korea.

More examples of fathers selling out their sons can be found along our border here in SoCal. Mexican truckers need little to no safety inspections due to NAFTA and are breaking the backs of American truckers who spend far more to upkeep their equipment to acceptable standards. Sometimes I wonder if the tide of power is not changing in our world due to a select few here giving it away to supplement fat bellies and even fatter retirements. Evidence of this can be seen in the latest round of steel talks in which America buckled under to Japan to avoid a "Trade War" with most of the Asian world over steel production.

On another note, Clinton tried to push for world energy credits. This would have had Americans issued credits for food and fuel kind of like WWII. I see this issue coming up again in the near future as we buckle under to special interest groups funded by foreign interests. In case the energy credit issue has somehow passed you by just take a look at any of the world trade conferences or world bank meetings held by the WTO (world trade organization). The thousands of violent protesters you will see outside at every event are arguing for and against turning the world government into the fourth reich, which by the way, is well underway in America fueled by unsupported fears of terrorism and a "New World Order" mentality on capital hill. When you really look at the situation I think it is fair to say we have been being sold out in the name of "World Order" from about the time WWII ended.

When I read the above I almost laugh at myself because it all sounds so insane, so Orwell. The fact is, it is all fact. It is right out in the open and no one is trying to hide it. We had one terrorist attack on our country in over 200 years that had any measure of success and now we are bending what our forefathers created into a horrible mockery of human liberty with bills such as the Patriot Act.

God bless us all, and protect us from ourselves. It is time people woke up, but unfortunately the soma is just too good to be ignored
Old 01-16-2004, 03:33 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Lightbulb

DAVID -

"You have been reading my material!!"

VERITAS