The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-21-2008, 07:35 AM

But, you see, James, the Constitution only applies to us, not 'them' (pick a group). And, by the way, a great deal of today's conservatism is not true to classic conservatism.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2008, 08:26 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by exlrrp View Post
Your racist opinion matches your racist signature line. if you want to profile Muslims---a typically conservative masturbatory fantasy- you ought to know they come from all over and they look different. Some of them are women for instance, some are over 45 and under 18. Of course you'll want to bug all Muslims and have them followed---another conservative wet dream. Its a good thing for the world there's only one of you.

The Watch list is just another longtime incompetent Bush administration eff-up! they can't run anything right! And this is just too good a chance for them to corruptly eff over their opposition. You bet theyre using it and especially after allowing the worst terrorist act in American History to happen on their watch.
Your idiotic signature matches your total inability to think logically.

Profiling Muslims is a technique that El Al, the Israel airlines, has been using successfully for years. Your typically liberal paranoia is being demonstated yet again, a putrid repetition of your highly insulting and untrue comments you made, accusing me of sending liberal and/or Democrat soldiers to their deaths in Vietnam. Remember that, scooter?

Your paranoia is further demonstrated when you allege that I want to follow every Muslim. And oh yes, BTW: this administration has kept your sorry ass safe since 2001, you ungrateful POS.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 08-21-2008, 09:47 AM

But, this is not Israel, it is the USA.
Old 08-21-2008, 11:50 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default So,

whatever we do...let's not use a system that has kept El Al and their passengers safe for, how many years???? No, it's better to use a system that frisks my 85 year old mother. As El Al Security states, we look for terrorists, not weapons. Bastards, they need to use our system that cost over 3,000 lives on 9-11. Duh?

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 08-21-2008, 02:53 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advisor View Post
But, this is not Israel, it is the USA.
It's not about geography, it's about keeping people safe. Do you have a problem with that?

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 08-22-2008, 11:09 AM

When the Constitution is ignored, yes I do. Declaring that someone is guilty until proven innocent is in direct opposition to our Constitution. Declaring someone a suspect merely because of their race, religion, sex, age isn't right, unless, of course, one is only concerned with one's own rights. Again, I ask, who will protect us from our 'protectors?'