The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-13-2007, 11:34 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Steve

Even if we find out what causes it, and that's the biggest IF in the universe, it will not stop the manifestation of evil. We found out that alcohol contributes to alcoholism, but has that discovery stopped the boozers? I seriously doubt that there is anything worthwhile we can learn from the perp.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2007, 11:57 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

In GA. A VALID DEFENSE IS " HE JUST NEEDED KILLING "
Old 03-13-2007, 12:04 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

In to many ways death is to easy for this piece of human trash. I say they should keep him alive and make his way of life miserable. Make his cell a dark hole in the ground.

All in all he should be hanged or something that will make him suffer in death. To feel the same pain and misery that little girl felt. Nothing is bad enough for his sorry butt.
Old 03-13-2007, 12:11 PM

Rigger - majority seems to indicate the maker should be his judge after we noose him.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 03-13-2007, 01:11 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

The defense claims Couey is retarded. Well ya, drug use does that after a time. I reckon the ?speedier ? the user gets; the more retarded they become and I don?t think that situation is totally reversible.
Apparently Couey is a walking- talking drug bucket and I surely hope that doesn?t count for didly squat in the penalty phase of the proceedings.

Scamp
Old 03-13-2007, 01:20 PM

Send a message via AIM to 82Rigger
Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Boats and all,

I certainly have no problem with most disagreeing with me.
That's what the great USA is all about.

When Jessica's abduction and murder was ongoing, my gut reaction was exactly the same as ya'lls.

I feel the same outrage that you do.

I even entertained the image of me being alone with Couey for five minutes with a potato peeler.

But to me, this scumbag's life for Jessica's life is a lousy trade.

I want more.

I want pieces added to the puzzle that will stop this from happening.

I would not care to, in the future, stand looking into a little girl's casket and say to her, "I'm sorry. We valued vengeance more than your life."

We know less about the human mind than we know about interstellar space.

I certainly don't think that we know enough about it, or that further attempts to learn about it would be futile.

But....if ya'll insist on this course of action...give some thought to a potato peeler.

Steve / 82Rigger
Old 03-14-2007, 01:45 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

Put him in with the general prison population for about 10 years. I hear they just "love" child molesters in the pen. Then when he's suffering from permanent callouses on his lips and has to wear depends all the time 'cause his sphincter is so worn out; execute him.
Old 03-14-2007, 06:00 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Steve,

I have been working with the psychological side of people for 27 years. A friend of mine from Grad School worked with pedophiles in the Brig at Quantico for years. Peodophilia is a sexual preference like homosexuality or heterosexuality. All the therapy in the world will not get someone to actually change their preferences. You are heterosexual, could any therapist change your preference to homosexuality or pedophilia? I don't think so. Some peds know they will never change but choose not to practice knowing it's wrong and against the law. Most offend again because they CHOOSE not to control their sexual urges. They choose to allow the Id to get what it wants. You can drive past a middle school and see a cute 14 year old but when the Id says..."Wow", your Super Ego says..."knock it off, she's a child". These guys go "Wow, I'm gettin' that". They have been studying this for years and years and their will never be "an answer". Drugs including alcohol unlease inhibitions in people. This guy was already a scumbag and if he was doing drugs, including alcohol, he would be more likely to offend. He is probably also a sociopath with no concience and that's why he killed her. No remorse. The only remorse these guys have is that they got caught. I don't believe any study would find out exactly what makes people like him tick and if he's dead, no family will ever have to go through what this family did, nor a child will have the horror and pain that Jessica had, from this scum again. So, I see what your saying and respect that. I, from the clinical side, also see that we will probably never know, and agree very much with sending him to the eternal dirt nap.

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 03-14-2007, 06:06 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Post Once a Pedophile - Always a Pedophile

Packo got that right! Psychology and counseling will not change a pedophile. They may get more ruthless and violent in their acts over time but they don't change their preference. "Can a leper change its spots? . . no" Neither can a pedophile.
The law should state: First time as an adult pedophile = prison for the rest of you life. So many children would be saved for from death and nightmares if we had that law.

Keith
Old 03-14-2007, 07:02 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Keith,

That would be "cruel and unusual punishment". ACLU would be all over that. No, they keep getting "treatment", say all the buzzwords to the prison therapist, get out, then reoffend and know if they get caught, unless your in Vermont, they will do real time, so it's easier to kill the kid and hope for life in prison. Keith, I wish you'd quit using good logic. Unexceptable in today's society.

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)