proud to be of some help to ya

Arrow>>>>
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2005, 10:36 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Mel

better the penis of the govenment than the anus rectus of the internet ie rense.com. prisonplanet. moveon.org. infowars.com all sisters sites and watercarriersof Al Jazeera.
Old 07-23-2005, 10:39 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

I agree, I always thought a certain senator from Mass was that certain part of the government.
Old 07-23-2005, 10:46 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Mel...

Old 07-23-2005, 11:40 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

.... What Sis said....

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 07-23-2005, 02:18 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

Scamp...

Lessons learned.
Old 07-23-2005, 02:39 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Arrow you keep pointing fingers at Democrats! I'm not sure what that means other than both sides are equally guilty of pushing through policy based on intelligence that was designed to fix the policy. Does that somehow make me guilty by association even though I'm not a Dem? Again the right and left are so intermeshed that there is a false paradigm. Scamp if I state the obvious I'm just letting you all know ahead of time I expect to get what I get. It's not about poor me but about the prejudices we all hold for our beliefs and it is sometimes very difficult to be detached and non biased. Although the article expresses views that are other than the official story and could have taken place, how is that leftist? Other than opinions expressed here I see no published articles with opposing views that might give us some balance to the discussion. I admit I got out of hand with my vitriolic spewing previously. Just like you all get raises in blood pressure trying to defend your point of view the same happens to me. Cui bono? Who stands to benefit? We have troops paying a price for all of these arguable points, they above all deserve to know the truth no matter if it is benign or sinister. We all know that the truth is somewhere between the ends of the spectrum we seem to be divided in. I will do my best to not implicate my self as being the only truth but the door swings both ways. Arrow just as an aside, I have been trying to find out what the nose of the 757 is crafted from. There are some indications that fiberglass and composites are in use. If that is so then maybe the General is mistaken in claiming that it is the flash of Magnesium seen on initial impact, plus most of the metallic components of these large craft are either aluminum or light steel alloys. (that does not rule out the use of magnesium alloys.) However I have not totally discovered all that I can. In the end it may be totally bogus. None the less I believe there is more than the official story behind all of this. I'm adding a link here for anyone interested in examining possibilities other than the official story. Andy don't ask me why the Mr. Albright didn't testify. Better you ask him and Jason Leopold, but that is a very valid point. That's the kind of thing that needs to be brought out. Arrow even though you have such strong feelings about those afore mentioned websites, what are you afraid of? Afraid that there might be more than one solution to all of this? I don't think so but it shows the prejudice of the general mindset to go no further than their own back yard to look at potential questions that should be answered and questions that should be asked. In a sense that may be the essential Occam's Razor. As I have said time and time again. If you can counter what the article says with more than your anger at me, then let's do it. But in the process we have to be willing to look at it from as many sides as possible. Just because a person is conservative doesn't make their opinions more right than those labeled liberals. Demanding the truth by our Government when there are questionable circumstances to events that put us in a military conflict is not a question of leftism or rightism. It is a question of asking for honesty from those we elected and not just getting brushed aside with a simple "it's a matter of national security" and sweep it under the rug. Why are they showing many of our military training ops and tactics on all these specials on History Channel and other networks. Doesn't that compromise our troops a heck of a lot more than what I am asking? Is it so wrong to wonder how a 757 going 500mph only made a 16 foot hole in the Pentagon with absolutely no markings from where the wings should have impacted? Is that leftist or treasonous thinking? Is it treason to question why were the light poles that were clipped were knocked down in the opposite direction of flight? Is it treason to ask why cars were not blown off the freeway and into each other from the wake of a 757 passing no more than 20 feet over head. Excuse me if I misunderstand treason and leftism, because I can't find a relation between what you folks are calling me and these questions. For the following link scroll down the page until you reach 9/11 related news. If any of you want to view the video "Loose Change" but don't want to purchase it I'll be happy to send you a copy. Thanks for all your time and comments.

http://www.tvnewslies.org/news/#911

Doc Urb

'Time does not heal all wounds but forgiveness will heal all time.'-"The Disappearence Of The Universe"
Old 07-24-2005, 05:12 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Well Doc if you stated the obvious that would be one thing, but you don?t. You bore to the center of the earth with radical leftist hyperbole, dogma, rhetoric, propaganda and accusation without substantiation. You call it information I call it skipping rocks and stringing beads. Classical leftist stuff where there is a body of information and bits and pieces are selectively chosen to assert some ?therefore? pre established conclusion. I apply the law of wine and sewage to your ?information? and read to the first deception by omission or outright deception and then bother with it no more. I seldom get beyond the first few sentences and sometimes just the title is enough to identify sewage. I have no issues with opinions but when groundless opinions are asserted as some kind Whole Earth Catalog fact I will ask for substantiation, when that request is ignored I know that there is just so much breaching and blow holeing coming down.

I don?t talk about my work a lot but by education and profession I?m a control systems engineer and specialize in turbo machinery, compressors, pumps, motors and seldom get involved with anything less that 50K rated horsepower and more often than not, around 1.5 Meg horsepower. My industries include power generation, petro-chem processes, municipal water services, water treatment facilities and power sources for rail transit systems.
So what does that have to do with anything? Easy answer, since the implosion of the Soviet Union I have become more and more involved with cleaning up the industrial and environmental mess the Communists left behind. A while back, right here, someone put up a thread that included ?if you have clean water to drink, thank a Liberal?. Well guess what, they took credit for a body of knowledge that has been building since the dawn of man, is global and I have to say that water quality in most areas of the former Soviet Union and Central Europe is more fit for ship dip, paint stripper and parts cleaner than it is for human consumption. And I do thank the Liberals/Communists for that lack of priority and lack of concern for the human condition and asserted arrogant presumptions and deception.

And Cities like Budapest still have areas in rubble from WWII and never cleaned up or rebuilt, the Brave New World, right. And while in Budapest on a teaching tour, I made a point to visit the remains of a communist killing center in Recsk and there was a former prison/collection-deportation center right outside my office window. So you presume to assert that there is no clear separation between ideologies in the US and there is some sort of new paradigm? Beg to differ and the rift grows wider each day and the more I see of the deprecations of the left, the further I will disassociate myself from that mind-set and cruel insanity.

I will most likely close out my career in St. Petersburg, Russian Federation, next summer. There I will be teaching the elements of the emerging GOST specifications as they apply to petro-chem plants. GOST is the Russian version of the European CENELEC and North American NRLTC or global IEC specifications that have been around for decades. Its about time the Russians got around to protecting people and equipment in explosive gas environments and do more than blow hole about ?workers paradise?, etc. So Doc, don?t tell me there is no difference, I live it every day and know it like the back of my hand.

Scamp
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bp83305.jpg (19.4 KB, 12 views)
Old 07-24-2005, 05:43 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Leftist art sculpture, Budapest. Speaks lowdly.
Old 07-24-2005, 05:55 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Leftist stone art, Budapest. Barely visible graffiti reads ?1956 Communist Butchers?.