The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-24-2005, 04:26 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Col.....

Within the fabric of the 9/11 Commission scenario Berger certainly deserves a lot more attention than he?s gotten. As a former National Security Advisor, why in the world wasn?t he a guest of honor at the inquisition and asked to give some testimony? Certainly Dr. Rice was and got totally mobbed by some vile, little-man, wannabe Rogues Pierre something-something Commissioner. I never figured that one out. Maybe he never had any good National Security advise so wasn?t considered a player, I don?t know. But if true, why was he sent on a mission to go abscond with classified documents. He must have known where the stack of bones were in the closet and which closet to go to, one would think.
From the get-go, the whole unannounced objective of the 9/11 Commission exercize was to bulldoze all responsibility and culpability to a post January 2001 venue and not to figure out what went wrong and what we could do better. Anyway, all that just reinforced my opinion that a bi-partisan Commission is nothing more than a semi-sanctioned brutal dog fight and a place to send problems that are not to be solved, or to make worse, or to deep six any useful information that may incidentally pop up, and of course, media show time. The Waco Commission made a believer out of me and the 9/11 Commission made all those Waco Commission happenings look like mere warm the tires, hot laps.

I have no real negative feelings about Monica other than possibly a very naive but somewhat willing victim/play toy. That presidential picnic pitch splattered dress was about the only real ?oh my gosh? show stopper, but probably more humorous and silly than anything else. Stuff happens, eh, oops.

Scamp
Old 08-24-2005, 06:33 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Scout & Scamp...

You both are right on the money about most all written here.
But, I must believe that regarding Ms Slurppy and/or Monica L., credit isn't forthcoming where credit is quite differently due.

References used:
Scout: "Rank amateurs....., including interns".
Scamp: "A very naive...".

Scout,
Amongst the entire quite suspect of intent for 8 years Clinton Gang, Monica and/or one of the youngest of The Gang,...was most certainly not like the inept and incompetent: "Rank amateurs" as most of The Gang perpetually proved themselves to be (Foster couldn't even get his own suicide right ).
She was probably the only dependable pro that did her job well (and daily to-boot), and that could be depended upon day-in and day-out and rain or shine (during Troop Deployments also),...for 8 years of the entire Clinton Administration.
Would that the entire Clinton Administration were as competant and diligent?

Scamp,
To: "A very naive..." regarding Clinton's Oval Office Monica type bodily fluids receptical, I say nonsense and will repeat part of what was stated to Scout.
Such being: "She was probably the only dependable pro that did her job well (and daily to-boot), and..." Would that the entire Clinton Administration daily acted so professionally and dependably? Things most certainly wouldn't be as fouled-up for America,...as they are today. That's not an opinion. That's a fact.

Sorry Fellas.
But, it's just my nature to stick up for The Underdog,...and even when female types trying to suck their way to the very top.

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 05:43 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Diversionary tactics

If the pending bombshell of Able Danger group was about to be dropped on the Beltway Bunch, what more of a diversion could be created than to start crying wolf over the Valerie Plame non-event. Consider the time-line of such competing events: the entire outcome and recommendations, albeit with non-camoflaged finger-pointing, all leading to the current administration, versus to truly startling revelations about incompetence at the highest level of the former administration. All the time, money and effort spent trying to pin a rap on Karl Rove, which so far has proved to be the intellectual equivalent of trying to nail jello to a tree, was done to keep the wind blowing away from the continuing stench of the Clintonistas and the rotten mess they left behind.

And this morning's news revealed yet another former AB player as willing to come forward and testify to the truth that was swept under the rug of indifference, a rug that even now cannot hide the mournful wailing of 3,000 souls' cry for ultimate justice. Whatever tiny legacy Bill Clinton ever thought he had has just been permanently reduced exponentially.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote