The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-03-2009, 03:07 PM

Send a message via AIM to 82Rigger
Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

IMO

The GENERAL forum should be for posts THAT DO NOT FALL INTO ANY OTHER FORUM CATEGORY.

You wanna discuss shooting or hunting? That's GENERAL forum.

Gun CONTROL is a POLITICAL issue. POLITICAL forum.

The POLITICAL DEBATE THREAD is posted in the GENERAL forum because that's where the current problem is.

Steve / 82Rigger
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2009, 02:13 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 

That is an opinion, but it's just one. Gun control, if talked about in a legislator sense then , Maybe, It is political. Except , what if a none affiliated party person brought it up?
You can make any subject political if you want to. Like I said earlier, Obama said he was for the Steelers , so talking about the Steelers is political. Picking Gun control as a political statement is ok, but then every thing else is not political. After all, Bob and Pac just might wont to talk about gun control and not be political.
In the end, Dave gets to decide, and if he wish's, threads to be moved, then move they will.
I would say if you don't like a subject ,just don't respond, and if enough people don't respond, it will die. If people respond, then maybe, just maybe, they want to talk about it.

Ron
Old 02-05-2009, 07:17 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default David,...

Certainly don't envy You or ANY American for that matter having to determine what
political (or not) in quite overly politicized-to-death America.

In fact, and/or what most Americans must already know here by now, is that even what
important matters obviously Flat-Out-Right or Quite Stupidly Wrong, Biased & Preferential,
...both politicians & press & all other zealot ideologues Standardly & Daily Divide Americans
into adamently opposing camps, over such.

In that realistic context hope you're much wiser than all such type America Destroying
Authoritarians as alluded to, David?

The way I see things, the only important matters not POLITICAL or of just GENERAL interest
in America are: Birthdays, Non-political Social Events, Sports & Trivia. There might be a
few other subjects not political? Eh? But, I can't think of anymore off hand.

Hell,...even News & Entertainment Industry (regular & award shows inclusive) are usually more
so POLITICAL than anything else. I personally feel: "Obama'd to death", from all the fawning
over; "The Second Coming" (as Dems would have everyone believe),...THAT JUST NEVER STOPS.

Such is absolutely disgusting. Well,...for grownups anyway.

Neil
Old 02-05-2009, 11:07 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 

Neil
Sports, Football, basketball, Hockey, tennis, Cartoons, Chevy's, Fords, BBQ, Rodieo, hiking, fishing hunting, sking, party, kids, Grandkids, sunrise pictures, humor, Money, job, cloths, weather, snow, trucks, Camping, Books, movies, likes, disslikes, Government waste of your money, Schools, Roads, Mountains, valley's, the 3 coasts, Hurricans, Tornados, floods, Fires, Land slides, Trees, Oil, wind. Unions, TV, Media, Trivia, ETC, ETC.
Just to name a few.
Old 02-05-2009, 12:00 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Ron,...

Thanks for listing of what couldn't remember: "Off hand".

Still though, I totally disagree about those: "Money, job, weather, Books, Movies, disslikes,
Government waste of your money, Schools, Roads, Unions, TV & Media" listed,................
as not also being QUITE PURPOSEFULLY: "Politicized-to-death".

Ron, have included: "Weather" also, since so many political: "The Sky is Falling" type phonies
propagating DOOM if inevitable global warming NOT QUICKLY & QUITE CO$TLY addressed by
U.S. Taxpayer (as most everything), thus insanely making The Weather a political issue here
in; "LooneyTunes" or "Weirdsville USA". Both: "TV & Media" are self-explanatory.

Neil