The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-23-2002, 07:44 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to judyvillecco
Post Gov't Suppression

I do declare I need some of that tea right now and may I join you under the umbrella? Our government doesn't lie just like my recruiter didn't lie when he told me which Army I joined. I do declare Ms Sparrow I think the tin foil has sprung a leak!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2002, 08:33 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

I must say of Sir Scout that his courage in service to this country on the battlefield is of public record and he has every right to hold those that are making decisions for us accountable for the decisions they make. As do I as one who's family has sacrificed the ultimate price. Please do not assume we hold the extreme views of those that would put our military or law enforcement at risk by our "need to know". I lament daily over the stupidity of the press. Having said that I still hold to the idea that power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. That is why we have a system of checks and balances and that is why "We The People" must remember that to much power in the hands of to few is dangerous to the Republic.

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters." --Daniel Webster

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 06-23-2002, 08:43 PM

Thumbs up gov't suppression

Whew! Makes me want to stand up and shout I agree! Yeeeeeesireee! They will be our Masters and power will be theirs or else. We are here to deter them from their mission and heckle them along the way with e-mails and letters.
Old 06-23-2002, 08:52 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Here you go Judy get in out of the rain..

and calm yourself with some hot tea, honey and a bit of lemon..

nite all..

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 06-24-2002, 06:10 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Curmudgeon Handbook

To Mz Sparrow et.al.:
In reviewing the Curmudgeon Handbook of Etikwit and Publick Behavior, I must report that we do not insist on knowing every secret that the guvmint knows, as some of us are smarter than a rutabaga, and remember the "need to know" motto back when we wuz wearing mud as camoflage. But when the guvmint tells us somethin that impacts on our lives, like our continued breathing, a habit most of us don't want to break, and they've already told us one lie, don't tell us another, cuz you done been outted.
Case in Point: there is no good reason for the secrets that the guvmint has hidden since the Warren Commission was published not to be revealed to the American public. So what if it embarrasses LBJ, the FBI, the CIA are any other set of initials. If we can survive the blunders of previous ineptitude, I beleive that we can survive these secrets.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 06-24-2002, 08:24 AM

Default Scout,

you don't mean to say you don't believe the exalted Warren comission, do ya ? I mean, these folks were the high and exaulted almighty muckity-mucks of their generation. surely THEY wouldn't lie to us, the american public !?!?!
C'mon now SuperScout, please reassure me that it was only Oswald. That he was able to fire four shoots from a bolt action rifle, in only a few sconds, with unwavering accuracy. Accuracy which he was nowhere near able to exhibit during his time in the military, even with a much better rifle.
And we all know how the Daley Plaza is notoious for its accustics, which resulted in "echos" being mistaken for shots from the grassy knoll area.
But, of course, the biggest falesy is that the American people, especially those of us who know anything at all about ballistics, KNOW that a bullet entering the rear of a skull and passing through will ALWAYS cause the brain matter to spatter to the rear and not the front as the bullet exits.
Lies, Scout ?? surely our government would NEVER lie to us. For shame to even suggest such a thing ! Next you'll be trying to convince me that Klinton had sex in the Oval Office.
Old 06-24-2002, 02:57 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default SGT Tropo

It appears that you have done snuck a peek into the Right Honorable Handbook of Curmudgeons, Chapter on Ballistic Integrity, and I quote, to wit: "Large, high-speed projectiles, entering frontal bone, even Yankees, will invariably exit the occipital area, assuming a straight-on shot, causing large quantities of interior matter to follow projectile at slightly reduced speed."

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 06-24-2002, 07:14 PM

Cool gov't Suppression

I do declare that tea and protection of your umbrella little Sparrow put me to rest right nicely last night but I see the superscout and tropo kept the vigil of the curmugeon kingdom going. It's good to know Scout and Sgt are vigilent while we sleep. You mean Clinton lied? Warren commission.
Old 06-25-2002, 03:44 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Quote:
It appears that you have done snuck a peek into the Right Honorable Handbook of Curmudgeons, Chapter on Ballistic Integrity, and I quote, to wit: "Large, high-speed projectiles, entering frontal bone, even Yankees, will invariably exit the occipital area, assuming a straight-on shot, causing large quantities of interior matter to follow projectile at slightly reduced speed."
*sigh* of relief. It's a comfort to know that this has been noted and duly recorded by someone other than self (who by the way is dumb as a post when it comes to all things Ballistic) However I do have some knowledge of what BS is (having waded through more than my share in my life time) and I would say in this case the American people have had a load of it dumped on them.

It's alright Texas. Just keep your head low and your powder dry.

Sincerely yours,

sis sparrow..

Old 06-25-2002, 06:09 AM

Default Now wait just a minute, Sis.

Do mean to tell us that after getting a pile of manure dumped on us, virtually continually, for the past 39 years (that makes it kinds high and thick, doncha think?, that we sure "keep our heads low" ?!?!?! After all, the stink around here is getting pretty bad.
I, for one, vote we finally get our collective heads out of the brown smelly stuff and begin to demand accountability of "our" government !!!
There is nothing in the Warren Commission's report or the investigative journals that could possibly embarrass or "liable" anyone today. All of the political liars are now dead, their respective families have collected their millions and now it's time for the public to know the truth. Oh, wait a minute, I forgot. The American public is viewed by the politicos as being too ignorant and dumb to understand and know what truth is, so the politicos will simply continue to dump more of the brown, smelly stuff upon our heads, until it is truely too high and deep for any of us to be able to lifty our heads out of the pile and see what is really going on.

Take a another deep breath, folks, here comes another load !!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1000yd stare.jpg (29.1 KB, 45 views)