The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-30-2003, 10:11 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default HARDCORE...

Re. "You fill in the etceteras".

That's easy enough Friend. All one has to do is add all the fanatical and noisier than most American Leftist Authoritarians and Leftist politicos, pundits and notatables, whom also are more noisier than most and all echo The French, German, Russian and in general The Leftist (plus many dictatorial nations) UN Party Line.

Think that just about covers it?

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2003, 10:38 AM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Lightbulb Reconeil

Couldn't agree with you more.

The head of the United Nations commission on human right is Libya, Daffy Kadaffy?s turf. Now Cuba has been made a member of the same commission. There?s no getting around it, Dennis Miller couldn?t come up with a better joke about the U.N.

Syria is a current member of the all important Security Council. Their sitting right there next to France (who has a regular seat because after WWII Truman felt a need to prop them up). Should there be some rules? To be on the human rights commission you have to have some human rights? To be on the security council, which constantly deals with the threat of war and war, shouldn?t the members have won a war within the last 200 years?

I?ve got an idea for the United Nations. They are always complaining about the U.S. so lets move them to a neutral country, lets say Switzerland. While we?re at it lets re-name the organization so it better fit?s the role it plays. Lets call it The League of Nation.

Stay healthy,
Andy
Old 04-30-2003, 11:01 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

ANDY, RECON, ET AL-

Been there, done that. The League of Nations was just the shot off left cheek of the UN's ass!

If we do revamp and rename the UN, don't you think that the South Pole would be far more appropriate location, minus phones, faxes or e-mail!

And what about an appropriate new name, let's see?

Vested Nations perhaps, or
The Pit, or maybe
Styx Central, or
The International Garbage Heep, or
League of Masochist, or maybe we could just cut through all of the crap and call it what it really is - "THAT FESTERING SHIT-HOLE!?"

"Short, Sweet and to the pointy little head of Kofi The Magnificent!"

Hell, maybe we had better shut up before Belgium, France, Germany, Russia etc., sick their World Court on us for exercising the holiest of all hollies - TRUTH! (Naw, I think not!!)

VERITAS
Old 04-30-2003, 11:32 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

The reelection of Cuba and the Libyan Chair of the UN human rights commission more than suggest that the ?high bar? of human rights is being set ever lower and lower but how low can it go? The US was voted out of this alleged commission last year so I suppose all we can do is silently watch the bar go limbo /dirt low then lower and lower. Next thing we know, past persons like Pol Pot and the like will become icons and heroes of human rights values I suppose. Sad bit of business going on for certain and giving credibility to criminals just insures more victims. Hell sakes, why not just send the Crips and Bloods to the UN as I?m sure they?d be quite welcome and fit right in.

Scamp
Old 04-30-2003, 12:01 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Awe-come-on...Scamp.

Do you honestly expect us to believe that The Crips or Bloods are so lame that they would actually take the: "Meaningless" UN seriously,...or be so stupid or foolish as to waste large sums of their people's money housing such untrustworthy individuals within their very midst??? Nonsense.

Believe you owe both The Crips and Bloods an apology.

Neil
Old 04-30-2003, 12:35 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Otay Neil, if you say so. But what I had in mind is that they?d go disguised as an impoverished third world country and really rake in the humongous gratuity bucks plus make some excellent new contacts for further acquisition of their industry raw material/ feed stock.

Scamp
Old 05-01-2003, 07:23 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Scamp...

Now THAT I understand. Plus, and no doubt, the blue and red bandana boys might also appreciate the great wealth easily available and achieved, and such an easy way of acquiring product from The UN. Hell,...The UN is a better connection than: "The French Connection" could ever be. Besides, there are probably some connections in The UN that The Crips and Bloods can actually trust. Not so with The French.

Neil
Old 05-01-2003, 09:01 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Hell, the way that this topic is rolling, that "Freaking Saddam" will turn '67' before the smoke clears. "Either that, or he will be pushing up daisies!"
Old 05-01-2003, 11:09 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default HARDCORE...

I guess that whether 66 or 67 is ones age or ones "IQ" truly doesn't matter,...especially when we get to discussing the greatly deceptive, meaningless and self-aggrandizing (above else) UN?

Though, that so many American notables and/or authoritarians are so like-minded and espouse the very same dribble excreted by the despicable UN, isn't very reassuring.
After all, and even though most everyone must realize that such ilk alluded to are by far the most fanatical and unwavering at spouting mostly anti-American and pro foreign nonsense,...one must give such ilk credit. Even if proven guilty, caught with their hands in The Cookie Jar or The Till, "They" usually manage to convince people (even those intelligently and righfully despizing them), that such political-connivance and/or nonsense was for the good of The People, AND NOT JUST FOR The Party.

Thusly my Friend, and even though despising The Meaningless UN as much as is possible,...I believe that UN like-minded Americans in authority are more dangerous to America,...than 100 UN's could ever be. Want this to be a Hong Kong West,...then just merely do as all pompous asses at The UN (like-minded Americans also) decree. It's really that simple.

Neil
Old 05-01-2003, 03:56 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

NEIL

WHAT YOU SAID MAKES SENSE TO ME!!!!