The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-17-2003, 03:02 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to judyvillecco
Unhappy

I know Scamp. Go figure.... Some women are there but the lights are gone, if you know what I mean... :ek: :ek: :cd: or their boats in the water but their oars are gone They will be crying when the shazam hits the pan..if you know what I mean!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2003, 03:13 PM

I heard that the "Night Stalker" had numerous lady fans. There were beautiful ladies seen in the court room sitting with short skirts on with no panties. When the Night Stalker would look at them, they'd open their legs for a peak. Pretty gross women and sick to boot... :re: :ek: :cd:
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2003, 07:13 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

"MARINE AO"

Ah, now you have hit a tender nerve! Dear Old Lizzy (Borden) resided in my home (birth) town, Fall River, Massachusetts, on 2nd Street to be exact.

Old Liz, the daughter of a real tight ass named Andrew, may have (literally) gotten away with murder, but then, back in the old (?) days, a woman was somewhat of a novelty in the courts.

From what I have read, however, she eventually made out OK, moving from down in the flatlands (Second Street), to the Highlands (nothing more than a small hill compared to where I now live)!

As for justice (How do you spell that), this magnificent (though often hollow) ism, is meaded out, (I am afraid) as vestedly today, as it was back in Lizzy's day! Hell, Sports Stars are cleared of vicious transgressions on a regular basis, as are politicos and other bonvivants!

Granted, under President Bush some of the high and mighty have been subjected to personal avalanches, and is this not equality of sorts? And even though Bush will some day be gone from office, at least he has sent a message of no-nonsense to a few (formerly) unscathed quarters!

"But, we shall, see, what we shall see!" Slapping the hands alone of a few crooks in private industry, and scouring-out the messy inner sanctums of government and foreign intrigue, are worlds apart, are they not?!

VERITAS