The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-05-2003, 09:01 AM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default And the getaway

VN Service Ribbon, CIB, Master Blaster, SF patch and crest on driver side. Psyco Vets and Harley on passenger side
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2003, 05:18 PM

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Sticker Shock

And an impressive array of stickers above ... I still have not seen another Vienam bumper sticker in my car lot and very few while driving around ... see USMC stickers.

Before getting my new pre-owned Saturn pickup truck, I had the Mogly Wagon, which was a replacement for Old Betsy ... she was a Toyota Celica ... the kinda car I wanted, as a kid, but never thought I would have ... I got her and dated in her, went on Skin Diving trips in her .... long commutes to college and the work thing .... I kept her too long ....

STICKER SHOCK: there was a period of time when my commuter train shut down because of a strike ... one morning, in clogged traffic .... I had a few work passengers with me, and traffic came to a Screaching Halt ... and Old Betsy screached underneath a reinforced bumper of the pickup truck in front of us .... the reinforce bumper rolled out a big dent pattern on Old Betsy's hood .... so, what is a half Mesican to do ? Well, I opened up my own body shop and fixed her up with a lot of stickers .... ("Free Tibet" ... Hommie stickers .... Our Lady sticker ... "I beleive you Paula" .... lots you can barely see in the piccie ) ....

twice she was stolen out of my train parking lot ... and the last time they took her, they trashed her ... broke my heart .... thats her with my girl, at the Tow yard ....

Siempre Fiel ... Beau
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote