Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-09-2004, 07:48 AM

I just found forum who is Brad?

cadetast6
Old 04-09-2004, 08:29 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up Brad,

Brad is a young man from Nebraska, a college graduate with an architecture degree. Decided at the age of 25 to serve his country. He started posting before he went into the Army. We have followed him through Basic, Officer's Canidate School, Engineer Officer's School, and Jump School. His first permanent duty station is in Alaska at Ft. Richardson, just outside of Anchorage. He is somewhere in British Columbia heading north in his Pick-Up. Just a super fine young man of 26. The type young man you wish your daughter would marry.

Keith
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 09:45 AM

Keith,

When you see Brad tell Boat's say's high and Happy Easter

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 04-09-2004, 10:24 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Post Boats,

I had lunch with Brad on Wednesday! He went through Seattle so fast that Chris missed him. He was in British Columbia when Chris caught up with him.

I have his telephone number if you like to give him a call on the ALCAN Highway. I'll give it out by PM.

Keith
Old 04-09-2004, 10:29 AM

That's OK I'l write him once I get his new address - he'll be busy driving. Thanks anyway

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 04-10-2004, 07:24 PM

Default You guys are too much!

Sorry that I missed you Chris and John.
Curtis - I won't let you pass any of the blame!

A 'net cafe (decorated in Star Trek) conviently sits next to my motel in Whitehorse, Yukonistan. I'll be hitting Alaska tomorrow... hopefully that crazy accent up here stops somewhere between Anchorage and the border. As for the cell phone... it doesn't work in Canada - I get a signal- but if I try to make a call I can only get an attractive sounding lady telling me in two languages a number to call to accept additional charges in addition to roam charges...

The drive has been great... weather perfect, plenty of film the truck is proving to be Built Ford Tough and has caused no problems nor needed any maintainance... The Canadians are robbing me of my retirement with gas prices though!

I'll detail the trip at a later date...

Oh - by the way.... Keith really IS a real person - I guess some people thought our Keith Hixson was a fictional identity! Or maybe the Keith robot and the Brad robot just thought up an elaborate scheme to gain credibility.... you decide!
Old 04-11-2004, 01:20 AM

Keith,
Thanks for the info on Brad.Tell him he has a old WW 2 Veteran in his corner, and good luck on his coming years.

Art a long ago air man