The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-12-2004, 04:45 PM

Send a message via AIM to QM3steve
Distinctions
Contributor 

The news indicated the judge had a slight show of excitement when the verdict was read. Peterson stands to see life without parole or the death penalty.
Simply an opinion...he would wait too long on death row wasting oxygen and spend too long in prison wasting it too.
There is one life that didn't need to end so soon and one that never had a chance to start!
As Keith said, "I'm glad the jury did the right thing."
Old 11-12-2004, 05:23 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Guilty?

There ain't no fat lady singing yet.

There is so much wrong with this trial,
The judge should have just given all the jurers $100. to find him guilty. Thats the only thing missing.
How a jury can find someone guilty with no evidence is beyond me. I think he did it also, but I would have voted no. Or where is the fair trial. If you can find someone guilty because you don't like him.
Murder and Murder 1 are both found guilty with evidence that would go beyond a resonable dought, The evidence they have don't even meat a resonable dought.
Yes he was a jerk, But murder needs some evidence, not just replaceing jurers until we get the right ones.
This isn't Russia.

Ron
Old 11-12-2004, 05:43 PM

Distinctions
VOM Coordinator Contributor 

Whoa Keith don't jump to concultions I go Steelhead fishing allmost every christmas eve because I have the river basically to myself and its peak Steelhead time also I do my shoppng early so its done and our family dosen't gather till after dark so fishing on christmas eve dosen't make you guilty. what made scott guilty was the same thing that made OJ guilty he did it. he just didn't have as good lawyers.
Old 11-12-2004, 07:16 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question

39m- to39g et al

Is Peterson a scumbag - GRANTED

Should the guy have his testicles cut off - GRANTED AGAIN

Was that Frye gal a critical factor against Peterson - HELL NO, IN MY OPINION SHE WAS JUST ONE IN A BOX FULL OF PETERSON'S TOYS!

Was it incriminating that Peterson's wife was found in close proximity to his fishing hole - DUHH!!

Do I think that he was proven guilty of murder beyond any reasonable doubt, considering the circumstantial evidence - NO

There are but three entities that know the absolute truth - Peterson's wife, Peterson, and the Almighty Himself!

Do I feel that a double standard exists here, visa-vis, Peterson compared to Simpson - "WHAT DO YOU THINK?"

Several things are for sure, however (at least in my uneducated opinion), those being that this case was miserably handled by the judge, the jury situation is a pathetic laugh, an appeal will be granted, and Peterson is either one helluva an actor, or as guilty as sin!?

If Innocent, all who were involved in this potentially lethal conviction, may burn in Hell themselves (regardless of excuses)!

If guilty, then Peterson has a lot to answer for, both in this world and the next!!

The final judgment (soul-wise) is in the Hand of God, as is all of our fates, regardless of position, titles, fame, finances and/or connections!!

As for this puppy (the Peterson Case) it has just begun, I fear!

VERITAS
Old 11-12-2004, 07:16 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Hmmmm,...

...died his hair,grew a go-tee before being arrested, had an affair, killed his wife, and unborn child, circumstancial evidence balences out like and elephant sitting on an ant, who in their right mind wouldn't convict him,.,a nd sentence him to death,...

...The 8th district in which he was tried, the most Liberial court in the Nation,...

...I'd use a chainsaw, and a dollars worth of gas, slowly,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2004, 05:22 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Peterson and O.J are both good actors. O.J. pretending to struggle to put the glove on, C'MON! O.J. walked because he just had more money. The phrase "Money talks..." They were both brutal murders. Peterson did two lives , O.J. did two. That should put them both away. They both had evidence pointing to them in a big way. Lack of alliby, timing, credible story.

It's mere technicalities that let people walk today. Unfortunately we can no longer just hang them.

Can we say it was a mistrial if we don't see all the evidence? How much of the evidence was presented to the jury and not the public? There were obvious faults with this trial, but enough to grant a mistrial?

Incidentally, I do believe they are both guilty!
Old 11-13-2004, 05:53 AM

Send a message via AIM to Bill Farnie
Distinctions
VOM 

QM3

OJ murdered two people also.

It is well that war is so terrible, or we should get too fond of it. General Robert E. Lee
Old 11-13-2004, 05:58 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Sorry, I stand corrected. The post has been edited to show that. Thanks Bill.
Old 11-13-2004, 07:12 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Evidence

The guilty verdic demands evidence to go beyond a resonable dougt.
I haven't seen any evidence he did this. He went fishing? He died his hair? He has cash on him? He had affairs with other women? Hes a jerk? Hes an ass hole?
What this whole thing shows me is that dumb ass jurers from California will let someone off with a ton of evidence (OJ) and convict someone without any hard evidence (Scott)
I don't really care if Scott did it or not, I would look at the courts system and how vertics are reached. Cause if we convict people because of what we feel towards them rather than the evidence, then why even have a trial, He looks guilty, lets hang him?

Show me some real hard evidence, A gun, A knife, some blood, A witness, something, He died his hair isn't evidence.

Ron
Old 11-13-2004, 09:02 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Post The One Piece of Hard Evidence

The one piece of hard evidence that did him in was:

He was fishing in the bay very close to where the bodies were found on the day she disappeared. That put him on the scene. Also, one statement he made to the Fry girl. "That about sums it up" indicating she knew what had happened to his wife.

I personally have no doubt in my mind he did it.

Keith