The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-29-2007, 02:56 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Ain't it amazing!

Where are our resident liberals on this site? Will they jump up and defend ol' Johnny Boy, now that he's issued statements that have sold out America again, for the umpteenth time? Come on, you liberals, don't you have any spine to defend him? Cat got your tongue, or did you finally find some cajones that will enable you to condemn Kerry for the traitor that he is and has been since the 70's, if not before? What's it going to be, cajones, or continued cowardice?

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2007, 01:40 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 

As a democrat, I would say that is not kerry's fault. He has a stage and a microphone, and people that will listen, and a head full of ideas. Many people in the United States have the same exact thing, but once they have spouted there opinions one time the people that gave them that stage (Voters) almost always take it away. The Voters in Mass. for some reason keep giving kerry the stage. So , It's not kerry's fault, it's voters that say (with the ballot) Good job Kerry, do it some more.
Ron
Old 01-31-2007, 04:43 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

TJ speaking of pariahs whilst he himself is becoming one at warp speed seems to be a dichotomy of the first order. There must have been a collective gasp across the EU when he gave tacit support for the Iranian side for the nuke situation. But as is said in the words according to TJ; buddies, buddies, tried and true, screw your buddies whilst they still trust you.
And zo, the legacy of Kerry and the Pyrites continues, unabated, and now has gone global. Sorry about that EU, your body fluid exchange partner has done gone south by east in search of a new wave to catch n? new buddies to screw. Hey, there?s no cryin in the Kerry and the Pyrites game, EU. So just suck it up n? move on, eh.

And Ron, you being a neophyte Demo of sorts, I would encourage you to ponder the thought of a Chicago without a Daley or a Massachusetts without a Kerry or Kennedy or a New Jersey without a Guido Capo calling the shots. Alas, some things are written in stone and far beyond the power of the vote, no matter what.

Scamp
Old 01-31-2007, 06:00 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 

Sea
My view on politics is different from what I think what kerry's views are and reasons for he and Kennedy still having the mic.
My view would be , Why do Mass, Conn, And RI even have statehood? All three put together are about as big as Dallas/Fortworth area, And why is there a North And South Dakota? There's like 55 people in each state.
And I'm not new to the Dem-Os , I have voted for Clinton 2 times.
I don't believe in all the left wing Dem stuff out there but the middle of the road Dems have some good ideas. I like to think that I am not either Rep or Dem, personally I wish there was a third party to which most Americans would lean to. Rep and Dems are so worried about not getting the Black or Mexican Vote and catering to all sorts of so called Minority groups, that I think, they have lost track on what is important for the country.
Saving American companies from the japs, Securing our borders, One language, Letting our farmers feed the world and have the world pay for it. Third world crap nations getting a nuke, Shit whole countries controlling a large amount of the worlds oil supply, The US reputation as a world leader. I could go on , but you get the picture.
Ron
Old 01-31-2007, 06:31 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Ron,

Totally agree that BOTH parties have failed this country in many ways. I agree we need a viable 3rd party. Problem is, all the money is in the Dems or Repubs camp and that will never change. Just like our tax laws. Fair Tax is the way to go but it will never ever happen because it is one of the issues that Dems and Repubs like to fight over, like Social Security, and scare the dumb public about. I don't even think I'm going to vote anymore and that's a bold statement from someone who, once he was old enough, has never ever missed a vote. Can't stand listening to any of these assholes much anymore. I'd rather talk cars. I think both sides keep us at each others throats and they like it like that.

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 01-31-2007, 07:29 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 

The problem with politics as I see it is that The GOOD people out there that might have run for office have some stupid thing in there background from 20 years ago that they don't want the public or there family knowing, so they don't run, and then theres the pay. The president makes 400,000 and will spend 100,000,000 to get the job? What the hell is wrong with that?
Most CEOs of any business that is worth a crap make 10 times the presidents salary just in year end bonuses. The bright people are not going to take that much of a pay cut, and the ones willing to take the cut often have a thing in the past. So what you end up with are people that went to school all there life, lived off Mom and dad, never went out and acted crazy or got into any trouble. People that were Nerds, I didn't hang around with any of those types and why is it I have to have them running the country.
Give me a guy that can street fight, that has been thrown out of bar(S) in one night. Has had 3 speeding tickets in the same night, Will go hunting instead work, Has more than 5 guns, At least one old car that does not run, and can work on his own car. And parents that never gave him anything except encouragement and a hand shake.
Old 02-01-2007, 07:28 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Still haven't read of any glowing, or any, for that matter, support from the resident liberals here for their fair-headed wonder boy John, the Vietnam veteran Kerry. Whattsa matter, gimpy, are you as ashamed of this POS as any thinking man is, or do you still hold him in high regard?

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 02-01-2007, 10:59 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

I reckon as how TJ is toast and yesterday?s news within the loyal DNC ranks. Perhaps the pain has exceeded the pleasure, plus liabilities discovered along the journey grossly outweigh previously perceived and advertised assets.

Apparently the TJ deal is now reckoned to be big oops perpetrated in the ?smoke-filled? back rooms and no one is talkin bout no TJ no mo, anywhere, and he?s done been poofed, at least for the moment.

Funny stuff, but arch Liberal AOL had a Pres. fantasy poll n? Al Sharpton made the choice list but TJ went missing as a menu choice.
Oh yikes n? Saints preserve us; even wannabe African Dictator Angela Jolie, was on the list of choices. Just the thought of African Dictator 'Bradangela' makes me eyes water n? sting, eh. 'Royalty' eh, and they certainly have some monster egos going.

Scamp
Old 02-01-2007, 01:10 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Your Esteemed Scampness

Yea verily, and forsooth, the dogs of da dims are on a self-eating frenzy! First John boy revisits his inopportune actions by speaking, in a total inability to keep his foot out of his mouth, reminding us how stupid our warriors are to be in Iraq. I think his handlers just got right up to the breaking point of telling him that no more speeches, no more off the cuff remarks, but he just couldn't seem to avoid the kleig lights one more time. Maybe the God Father of M'chusetts politics made him an offer he couldn't refuse, and into the shadows he sulks.

Now Biden is playing catch-up with the misspeak mellerdrama d'jure with his comments about Osama Mama. I'ze suspects that every time Osama Mama gets his name in the print or in lights, ol' Hillary has another temper tantrum, and boy is that a scene to avoid. Had two friends who had been on the WH security detail of the Secret Service, and the things I learned about her would make the hair on a bald man curl.

Old 02-02-2007, 08:00 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Sure, no doubt the Massachusetts Capo de tuti Capi took TJ aside, had a discussion about things n? things plus some reference to ?horses? and the plastic candy corn Kennedy was cut loose from the mooring. That was inevitable and TJ done it with his tongued ad-lib nonsense, mega ego and all the baggage that?s jammed up in the hatchway.
Reality is that there isn?t the one true thing, no rudder or keel, just an aristocratic potato chip bowl bobbing around and blowin with the winds of opportunity. And that's as good as it gets.

As to Hill, ayup, that?s one hellion for sure. But alas, the USA is not Tara, she is not Scarlett and her dysfunctional relationship partner isn?t Rhett. And most important, we are not field hands or house servants for her to trifle with. Alas, we aren?t Prissy that ?don?t know nuthun bout birthin babies.? Far from it, but maybe she?ll grow up soon and figure that out.

On the positive side, Hil is really smart and one of the few Demos that has the balls or slats to acquire and maintain a wider global view and try to speak of things.
But as we see, Pelosi n? the hatemen will gut and filet anyone who speaks of the wider issues we face or, gawd forbid, recognizes the American center stripe as something other than a hate object to exploit and try to bully n? intimidate.

Scamp