The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-07-2004, 08:32 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Andy,...

...DL is probanly rightabout exit 24, it is a main hub , and can get crowded,...

...going her way, and when you hit 787 North, it may sound strange, but here goes,...

...787 is only ten miles long so it doesn't matter where you get lost, you can always get off, and find your bearings,...

...once on 787 North, there are two exits for Menands off of it (Rt. 32), take the 2nd one, called menands/Watervliet, take a right turn, and go about 1/2 mile, you'll see a Mobil station on the left at the traffic light, take the left turn, and go forward another 3/8 of a mile over the Railroad tracks, and the will bend 90 degrees to the right, and it becomes Lincon Ave, stay on it, and go forward again about 1/2 mile to the end as it turns 90 degrees left, go up to the yeild sign, and it is the very begining of Rt. 155, now you would be heading up the hill going west, it will go up the hill, and a few S turns, and you'll see a traffic light at a T (rt. side), (Delatour Rd), continue up Rt 155 one more light T (left side) Fiddlers Lane, and I'm 2 houses past the second traffic light at fiddlers lane,...

...confused yet,...

...We're in between Ny Rt 9, and NY Rt 32, on NY Rt 155,...

...Edit,...

...And no my wife didn't kill me, and departure date of the 21st is still in effect, and if I get these ropes undone, I can quit typing with this pencil in my teeth,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2004, 05:07 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Just another old lrrpster story in the making

Quote:
Originally posted by DMZ-LT Andy , plan on staying at my house and you can follow me up. Sure you don't want a speed loader ? Cathy and Lisa are probably M . Looking forward to this.
This isn't going to be one of those situations where everybody's drunk and has a loaded gun but me, is it?? I HATE when that happens, especially when I'm the only one who speaks English. It makes me nervous, very nervous.
Loud ain't the only way to be dangerous--charm is better

James
Old 04-13-2004, 06:56 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking James

Don't worry , extra knives and guns will be available at the hospitality bar room for those who forgot theirs.
Old 04-13-2004, 07:05 AM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default You misspelled

Hostility Bar.
Old 04-14-2004, 06:23 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Re: James

Quote:
Originally posted by DMZ-LT Don't worry , extra knives and guns will be available at the hospitality bar room for those who forgot theirs.

John
It aint a question of forgot, its just the airlines are getting mighty perticular about carrying proper armament nowadays for some strange reason--fussy you might say, and showing no respect for the rights of gun owners-- and I don't know if I'll have time to pick up a proper sidearm or some grnades in Atlanta--things have probly changed since I was last there in '77 or '78.
Charm!! Charm!! Keep saying that to yourself!!
Drink up all you want, boys, I'm buying--at least at the poker table and we don't play for matches out west here, no, too close to Nevada
James
Old 04-14-2004, 06:43 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

This is going to be so cool. James I have never played poker before but am looking forward to it. Does a straight beat two pair ? Feel like a little kid laying awake in bed waiting for Dad to say I can get up and open presents ................ my daughter and grandson are going to try and stop by for awhile at least. Did I tell you I was an Opa ? See ya soon !!
Old 04-14-2004, 11:56 AM

Send a message via AIM to herndonp

Congrats on the grand kid John. If it is the oldest daughter, my best wishes, if it is the youngest, it wasn't me.
Old 04-14-2004, 12:28 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking

I can still kick your a$$ young troop ( course you would have to be asleep and I would need a large 2x4 ) It is Lisa and his name is Johnny. Hope you can make the campout !
Old 04-14-2004, 07:20 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Annnnnnnnnnnnnnn,...

...tisssssapation,...

...All systems go, root canal done, so no pain in mouth, pain in a##, yes,...
... 18 down, ten to go, never eat a softball at third base off one hop, contributes very well to you dentists retirement,...

...slipped coming out of shower quickley due to soaking Easter tablecloth which had strawberry shortcake stains on it, left water running in the sink, and made desparite dive for sink realizing it was going to distroy the room set up for Andy below for next week, and I'd never hear the end of it, sooooo, Chiro went fine also today after root.........

...and how was your day,...

... Keith, be prepared for heavy counseling for Andy directly after the 26th,...

... ONE WEEK, AND HOT LANTA, (ugh, John, Sid, ugh, No Cameo lounge),...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 04-15-2004, 04:37 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Quote:
Originally posted by DMZ-LT This is going to be so cool. James I have never played poker before but am looking forward to it.
John:
John John John John John John John John John John
We're sophisticated men of the world. You don't expect me to believe this do you? And I have never played but once or twice either except long ago in the Boy Scouts for matches, cross my heart and hope to....well, I'll eat a bug anyway.. We can teach each other

James