The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-10-2006, 01:28 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Stick

Well then , Go ahead , answer it, And which version of Genesis 1, 27; did you put up. I really don't have the time or the want to read them all. And somehow by you putting one of these versions that makes God a He? Not!

And not only that but When I asked what makes you think God is a he, it was in responce to your post, "You?re here because you?re not finished yet and He doesn?t need unfinished junk in His home. Now He put everything right here to put you together the right way but it?s up to you to make sure that you get the right things. He?s more than likely going to leave you around awhile after you can run on your own and prove yourself but that?s your choice and you?re obliged to stay around until He wants you. He?s going to give you some directions but you can always get lost along the way. You?re going to have to make sure that you get the right parts and don?t get that second hand stuff that the other guy that owns the junk yard wants to sell you. You see He only has the good stuff at His house and that other guy doesn?t give a hoot because he deals in junk."
So The starting of the religous post is yours

Ron
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2006, 03:29 AM
Super Moderator

Distinctions
VOM Staff Contributor 

King James.
Ron,
It's Sunday morning and I have a little better than a three mile walk to get to church and while I'm there, I promise you, I'll talk with the Guy that they hung on the cross and ask Him to reveal to you "WHAT am I here for????" He's the Guy that died for both you and I because we ain't perfect and He was put here by His Father. When He tought us how to speak to our God above He gave us a prayer that begins "Our Father, who art in heaven." (Luke chapter 11, verse 2-4 and Matthew chapter 6, verse 9-13, NIV and King James) it didn't begin "Hey you up there" and in my mind a Father is of the masculine persuasion and I will refer to Him accordingly.
Old 06-11-2006, 04:30 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Stick

Its good that you have religon in your life. But , again I would ask you not to spout religous Fuu Fuu hear. Start your own thread. Its not that hard. People belive different things in life, thats why they make Fords and Chevy's. Not write or wrong , just different.
I just got back from my 3 mile run.
Ron