The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-15-2003, 09:51 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Larrys right

Blue---LRRP is a Long Range Reconnaisance Patrol.

At least about that he was. His claim to "fame" of "tolerance" is a little lacking in so far as "objectivity" however---even though I must admit he has become more so lately---just a few short posts ago however he was 'screamin" & "hollerin" with the best of us!

Super---I wasn't "funnin" with Scamp---I was "funnin" with YOU, If Scamp wants to get his freakin drawers in a knot over this crap---so be it! I'm gettin kind of sick and damn tired of hearin every damn thing you ( or anyone else for that matter) can come up with to continually hammer the democrats and so-called "liberals" about. Don't you have some other "hobby" rather than posting insulting, half-truths, and propaganda from right-wing, facist news sources all the damn time?? And, speaking of "side stepping like a crawdad in heat"----just WHERE in the hell have YOU been dancing that "Texas-side-step" all over these pages regarding "your boy" Bushs' and the horseshit he and the repubs in Congress are dumping on veterans with their "compassionate consevative" plans to V-E-T-O concurrent receiptand R-E-D-U-C-E the VA budget by $1.8 BILLION that we desperately need to just keep up with inflation and increases in enrollment at VA facilities! You're a bald-faced hypocrite and unable to admit that they (Bush & the repubs) have FAILED miserably to keep their promises made during the campaign. Had this been a DEMOCRAT or DEMOCRATIC CONTROLLEDCONGRESS you would be screaming fromthe Godamn rooftops about this injustice---and you damn well know it!

And SO WOULD some of these "other" compassionate conservatives around here!

Oh, but I "forgot" what you said a few short "posts" ago. You'll be glad to offer up an "opinion" and "discuss" these issues & charges as your "time permits", huh?????? Looks like you got PLENTY of time on your hands to me----------Care to comment NOW! Probably NOT. I forgot AGAIN----you don't like to "cloud" the issue at hand -- HUH? Well---the ---ISSUE is----Democrats & Republicans---Liberals & Conservatives----and the "stuff" each has to "offer" the folks around here, huh? Well, let us here from YOU what that is--other than the bullshit I've already mentioned!

You should be ashamed of yourself for "side-stepping" these "issues" for as long as you have! If you HAD a viable and useful "defense" for "YOUR BOYS" horseshit--you'd have posted it by now---But, what else is new!

:cd: :cd: :cd:

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2003, 04:49 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Good Grief ?!?!!??!! ArGH !??!!

Larry
Old 09-16-2003, 05:00 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

Thanks Gimpy & Larry!
Its real hard to know all those unit designations of every single branch, so I appreciate your educating me about LRRP. I like to know about stuff like that when somebody takes the effort to post it as their avatar...it matters to them, so it matters to me. As a kid I remember memorizing as much as I could of the ranks service by service and such as that... even got a fair handle on the specialty emblems, but that was a few decades back, so a lot has changed. I just like knowing those things, not sure why some guys don't want to talk about it, but that's their business... I simply believe the only way to know for sure is to ask, or find out some other way. My hunch is that a lot of people assume they know stuff that they don't at all.
Old 09-16-2003, 05:06 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Mike :

You may or may not know this. Go to the member list. Find a particular member ( say exlrrp ), click on the search icon by their name and pull up all of their posts. James ( exlrrp ) has posted about his LRRP war experiences many times. Take some time and read about his exploits. He is one of my heroes.

Larry
Old 09-16-2003, 05:20 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Thanks Larry -
I'll do just that, I don't do it very often, and should more (before I ask people that kind of thing)...
Old 09-17-2003, 05:03 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Re: Dittos

Quote:
Originally posted by SuperScout scamp, beautifully stated, to the point, with a degree of accuracy and integrity seldom seen.

" TheYou want to question my integrity, then do so with extreme prejudice. I'm proud to quote, to associate with, to read David Horowitz, Ann Coulter and other conversative thinkers. The attacks on them is not the message they bring to the airwaves and other media, because their message is true, but is the politics of personal destruction. Find an untrue part of Ann Coulter's book "Treason"; if you don't like the book, that's one thing, but dispute the facts?
Old 09-17-2003, 05:08 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Horowitz appeared with Hannity & Colmes (sp?) last night, FOX news.

He held up real well, but barely could squeeze in a word against the lib rep... for being forced to respond to demagogued stereotyping verbal attacks and overtalking that had nothing to do with the case in point.

All I wanted was to hear the man's point of view, with which I am extremely concerned to start.

Pissed me off.
Old 09-17-2003, 05:20 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Re: Dittos

Quote:
Originally posted by SuperScout scamp, beautifully stated, to the point, with a degree of accuracy and integrity seldom seen.

"Social improvement is mainly a leberal thing?" The absolute prejudice, not to mention the actual stupidity of this statement is rampant.

Thats my statment and I'm sticking to it. I never said I wasn't prejudiced--and yours is written all over your posts

You want to question my integrity, then do so with extreme prejudice.

As you have attacked mine and my educatio on a frequent basis, I see no moral superiority on your part

I'm proud to quote, to associate with, to read David Horowitz, Ann Coulter and other conversative thinkers.

I don't dount this a bit, they are extreme liars

The attacks on them is not the message they bring to the airwaves and other media, because their message is true, but is the politics of personal destruction.

The syntax here is little dificult to follow--if your trying to say that their mesage is the politics of personal destruction, I may just agree with you

Find an untrue part of Ann Coulter's book "Treason"; if you don't like the book, that's one thing

there are lies all over all of Coulters books too numerous too mention try here for the real truth: anticoulter.com

, but dispute the facts?
Old 09-17-2003, 05:29 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

exlrrp
Well, NOBODY like Coulter or Horowitz is wrong 100% of the time, to begin with.

Coulter has a way of jerking my chain for her snotty arrogance, but she's got her good points at times too. She's a looker, but I wouldn't want to be married to her... might have Porkchop Hills over which way the toilet paper rolls out.

Horowitz just got demolished last night, and it's a damn shame, no matter what anybody thinks of his premise. The academic freedom thang he's proposing makes a lot of sense to me in some ways, if'n I coulda just HEARD the whole thing stated outloud! I've been in academia practically my whole adult life, so I know for a fact that he's got a cause worth having... here in America where ALL voices MUST be heard and heard alike.

As Beau says, ARRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Old 09-17-2003, 11:35 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Thanks for the support Col. Larry and Blue. Maybe I was wrong to light off the way I did but I just get a bit ballistic when cheep shot artists start blindly hurling insults. I earned a BSEE and a MSME and passed the PE exam in both California and Nevada and really tried to be a good University Prof, I gave it my best shot but couldn?t handle the hypocrisy and arrogance. So maybe I over react when I get an undeserved and unwarranted cheep shot insult and become less of a professional. And no, that wasn?t ?funning?, that was just pure contempt, period. So then I made a joke and really got landed on and insulted further. I get real weary of this do as I say, not as I do stuff that goes on with the Liberal bunch and maybe I should be more tolerant and try harder to understand. So now I have my knickers in a knot, do I. Well if that is the definition of me, so be it. But maybe a lesson in the foolishness of hurling blind insults has been served up.

Scamp (Bill)