The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-11-2008, 11:19 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default birth certificate story

Although I don't think Obama is stupid enough to try it, I will add fuel to the fire....

Obama would have to be extremely lacking cognitive aptitude to try and run for president without being a natural born citizen. That is why I don't think that he would try it. But what baffles me is the birth certificate that I have seen on his web site. Since Obama and I share one thing in common, and let me stress the key operative word of that first part - "one", I thought that I would share my birth certificate (front and back, with signature) with the world, minus the personal stuff. Since we were both born in Hawaii, and our copies of our official birth certificate would be on record at the same place, I would think that his would look at least a little like mine, especially since I actually went to the Health Department and paid the $10.00 to get mine while standing in line. That is why I don't understand why the one posted at his site looks so much different than mine.
http://experimentumcrucis.blogspot.c...is-stupid.html

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2008, 09:13 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Obama Born In Kenya? His Grandmother Says Yes
Filed under Opinion Editorials, Media objectivity, USA foreign policy, US elections, Law and courts - on Monday, October 13, 2008 - By: Yonah, Tamar

Someone is lying. According to Obama's Kenyan (paternal) grandmother, as well as his half-brother and half-sister, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya, not in Hawaii as the Democratic candidate for president claims. His grandmother bragged that her grandson is about to be President of the United States and is so proud because she was present DURING HIS BIRTH IN KENYA, in the delivery room. -This, according to several news sites and Pennsylvania attorney Philip J. Berg (see video below) who is, surprisingly, a life long democrat himself. Berg is the former Deputy Attorney General of Pennsylvania, and he has an impressive background in his activities as a democrat, but his support for the party seemingly stops when it comes to his trust in Barack Hussein Obama.

Many U.S. voters are suspicious of the Democratic candidate's past, and Berg filed a lawsuit to force Barack Hussein Obama to produce a certified copy of his original birth certificate to prove that he can run for the office of President of the United States. However, he is being fought. The DNC On Sept. 24 filed a motion to dismiss the Berg action. Why? What is there to hide? Why not produce the original birth certificate and be done with all the suspicions against Barack Hussein Obama?

A few months back, a birth certificate WAS posted on the internet which shows that Obama was born in Hawaii. Yet some say this birth certificate is a forgery and again, his grandmother states that she was present at the birth, in Kenya. So what is the truth?

One explanation is that Obama's mother Ann Dunham, flew to Kenya in 1961 with Obama's father to meet his family. According to Click to View Search Results for Obama%27s+family+did+not+take+to+Stanley+Ann+Dunham+Obama+very+well%2c+because+she+was+white%2c+according+to+Sarah+Obama%2e+Shortly+after+she+arrived+in+Kenya+Stanley+Ann+decided+to+return+to+Hawaii+because+she+later+said%2c+she+did+not+like+how+Muslim+men+treated+their+wives+in+Kenya%2e+However%2c+because+she+was+near+term+the+airline+would+not+let+her+fly+until+after+the+birth+of+her+baby%2e+Obama%27s+grandmother+said+the+baby%e2%80%94Barack+Hussein+Obama%2c+Jr%2e%e2%80%94was+born+in+Kenya+and+that+shortly+after+he+was+born%2c+Stanley+Ann+returned+to+Hawaii%2e%22+site Google: Obama%27s+family+did+not+take+to+Stanley+Ann+Dunham+Obama+very+well%2c+because+she+was+white%2c+according+to+Sarah+Obama%2e+Shortly+after+she+arrived+in+Kenya+Stanley+Ann+decided+to+return+to+Hawaii+because+she+later+said%2c+she+did+not+like+how+Muslim+men+treated+their+wives+in+Kenya%2e+However%2c+because+she+was+near+term+the+airline+would+not+let+her+fly+until+after+the+birth+of+her+baby%2e+Obama%27s+grandmother+said+the+baby%e2%80%94Barack+Hussein+Obama%2c+Jr%2e%e2%80%94was+born+in+Kenya+and+that+shortly+after+he+was+born%2c+Stanley+Ann+returned+to+Hawaii%2e%22+site, Ann Dunham, was not accepted well by her husband's family because she was white:

"Obama's family did not take to Stanley Ann Dunham Obama very well, because she was white, according to Sarah Obama. Shortly after she arrived in Kenya Stanley Ann decided to return to Hawaii because she later said, she did not like how Muslim men treated their wives in Kenya. However, because she was near term the airline would not let her fly until after the birth of her baby. Obama's grandmother said the baby—Barack Hussein Obama, Jr.—was born in Kenya and that shortly after he was born, Stanley Ann returned to Hawaii."

However, by the time she wanted to leave Kenya, it was during the late stages of her pregnancy. She was not able to board a plane because the airlines wouldn't allow women so close to birth to fly. It is instead believed, that Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya as his grandmother apparently stated. Then, after he was born, his mother returned with him to Hawaii where his birth was REGISTERED on or about August 8th, 1961, in the public records office in Hawaii.

There is also a discrepancy in what hospital Barack Hussein Obama was born in, even if he was born in Hawaii. Reports by his own sister in two separate interviews state that he was born at Click to View Search Results for %22he+was+born+at+two+separate+hospitals Google: %22he+was+born+at+two+separate+hospitals-- Kapiolani Hospital and Queens Hospital--in Honolulu.

The Times Herald even reports: "the senator's grandmother, brother and sister, who live in Kenya, believe they were present during Obama's birth in the African country." Here, the Times Herald uses the word that his family 'believe' he was born in Kenya (perhaps to avoid possible law suits by Obama's Truth Squad?).

Watch this interesting and important video clip.

I myself, not wanting to believe what I see, did some searching around, and this is what I came up with:
Obama was born on August 4, 1961, at the Kapiolani Medical Center.
and here it says:

Barack Obama was born at the Queen's Medical Centeron 4 August 1961. So which hospital was it, or was he really born in Kenya? And why is this simple matter so confusing and disturbing? Do the search your self and plug in these key words:

Obama born Queen's Medical Center and then Obama born Kapiolani Medical Center in a Google search. You will see he is reported to be born in two diferent hospitals. A miracle! Maybe he IS the Messiah (grin).

What's so hard about knowing something so simple as which hospital or country someone was born in? And if it is simple, then why doesn't Barack Hussein Obama just present the court with his original birth certificate to be analysed and proven? The onus of proof is on him, not the American public of which he wants their trust in him to be their leader.

So, who is lying? Barack? His grandmother? His sister? Someone is.

p.s. Dr. Jerome Corsi will be on my show today (Sunday) where I will be interviewing him about his recent trip to Kenya to promote his new book, , and to see if he can find Obama's birth certificate.

Instead, he was arrested, held at gunpoint and deported from Kenya.

He's back in the States now and wants to talk. Listen to the showwhich airs at 9am eastern time.

The opinions and views articulated by the author do not necessarily reflect those of Israel e News.
http://www.israelenews.com/view.asp?ID=3324

Old 10-12-2008, 10:06 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

If this is so, why haven't lawsuits been filed ? if so, when ? where ? result ?

It seems important enough.

Larry
Old 10-13-2008, 01:57 PM

Default If Obama, Jr was born in Kenya (it seems so)

I think the Congress should change the Constitution ... QUICKLY
(You know how quickly Congress acted to NOT remove life support)

Then Schwarzenegger may some day run for President, too!

Quote:
Judge Orders Obama to Produce Birth Certificate

This thread discusses the Content article:
Federal Judge Orders Obama to Produce Birth Certificate pdf 35 pages

ORDERED that the Motion to Dismiss pursuant to F.R.C.P. 12(b)(1) and 12(b)(6) is DENIED.

It is further ORDER of this Court that the following discovery is to be turned over to Plaintiff within three (3) days:

1. Obama's "vault" version (certified copy of his "original" long version) Birth Certificate; and

2. A certified copy of Obama's Certification of Citizenship;

3. A Certified copy of Obama's Oath of Allegiance.
IT IS SO ORDERED
Obama, a/k/a Barry Soetoro, may actually be an illegal alien!

"Defendant Obama claims he was born in Honolulu, Hawaii on August 4, 1961 and it is uncertain in which hospital he claims to have been born. Obama's grandmother on his father's side, his half-brother and half-sister all claim Obama was born not in Hawaii but in Kenya. Reports reflect that Obama's mother traveled to Kenya during her pregnancy; however, she was prevented from boarding a flight from Kenya to Hawaii at her late stage of pregnancy (which, apparently, was a normal restriction, to avoid births during a flight). By these reports, Stanley Ann Dunham Obama gave birth to Obama in Kenya, after which she flew home and registered Obama's birth. There are records of a "registry of birth" for Obama, on or about August 8, 1961 in the public records office in Hawaii."

http://www.heraldextra.com/component/option,com_fireboard/Itemid,3/func,view/catid,2/id,397926/
Old 10-13-2008, 08:00 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Phil Berg is my guest today on No Compromise Radio

October 13, 2008 · 16 Comments

UPDATE: I scheduled a show with Attorney Phil Berg who has filed a lawsuit against Barack Obama for not being a US Citizen therefore he is an illegal alien.
My show was terminated at the beginning of the show. Why? The BTR assistant Director of Customer Relations, Shannon Dingee-Kramer stated that my show was, “racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, unreasonably violent, threatening, intimidating or harassing; 2. contains falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage BlogTalkRadio or any other person; (BTR red emphasis–not mine!)
In other words, those who claim to be for free speech are afraid of it when they see it, or hear it in this case! It might offend someone and that’s far more important to protect than the American Principle of exercising the flow of speech in the arena of public ideas.

So I am officially off the air until further notice thanks to the Obamunists and Islamists who support him!

I want to thank all of you for your faithfulness to my growing show.
###
Monday at 2:00 PDT, October 13th–Click here to listen
THE CALL IN NUMBER IS 646.200.4641
Today, my guest is Phil Berg, Philadelphia lawyer has filed a federal lawsuit against Barack Obama alleging that Obama is not a natural born Citizen of the US, a requirement clearly spelled out in the US Constitution,
No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty five years, and been fourteen Years a resident within the United States. ~Article I, Section I.
You can review the filings here at Obama Crimes

Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)

Categories: Wordpress Political Blogs
Tagged: Conservative, Constitution, News, Obama, Politics, Presidential Elections, Republicans, Treasonous Senators, USA, Wordpress Political Blogs

16 responses so far ↓
  • Paula // October 13, 2008 at 10:23 pm
    Blogtalk is not allowing Nocompromise to open. They say, User Page Does Not Exist
    We could not find that user in our system. Try searching for show or user name or by keyword on the search page.
  • No Compromises// October 13, 2008 at 11:27 pm
    Hi Paula,
    Thank you for your support.
    As you can see they terminated my acct and took all of my past shows with them. If you have an inkling I would appreciate it if all people who care about free speech whether you agree with me or my contact or not to contact BTR and demand that my show be put back on the air!
    It’s free speech we must protect. The PRINCIPLE must be protected whether we like the speech or not! Their rules are arbitrary and because they are a private company they can decide what shows they like or don’t like.
    Since my show was new and didn’t have the large following other shows that cover the same content had then I am sure they felt it okay to attack mine!
    Good Gawd, man! What are they so afraid of?
  • alwaysonwatch// October 13, 2008 at 11:38 pm
    I’ve posted on this and linked back to you.
    I can’t tell you how sick I feel right now. What’s happening to America???
  • ontologist// October 13, 2008 at 11:53 pm
    So we are not allowed to scrutinize or question the great Obama Messiah, otherwise, we will be labeled racists. They must be so cravenly afraid of the Obama attorneys suing them that they would rather violate the principle of free speech. Political censorship by means of the threat of lawsuits from Obama’s attorneys! Truly, many of the attorneys and judges in the U.S. legal cartel are the greatest threat to our God-given liberties! How are we to stand against these professional legal terrorists?
  • Mirjam// October 14, 2008 at 12:02 am
    I was listening today when Mr. Berg began to talk about his efforts to obtain a copy of Obama’s birth certificate. That was the only issue on Mr. Berg’s mind. He only wants to see it and then he will go away. How this could possibly be as BTR claims ““racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, unreasonably violent, threatening, intimidating or harassing; 2. contains falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage BlogTalkRadio or any other person;” is a COMPLETE AND UTTER LIE, told by incompetent fools and dupes, who obviously did not listen to the show and it’s guest. These idiots must have caved in to the whinning and LIES of the Obamabots who are working feverishly to surpress the truth of Obama’s birth. There can be no other conceiveable reason since the reasons give to No Compromise are utterly false and with basis in reality.
    You had better wake up America, because if the progressives and Obamabots get their way you will not recognize the country.
    This is a truely disgusting and dispicable example of liberalism gone mad!
  • Mike W // October 14, 2008 at 12:06 am
    I tried to hang in your chat for as long as I could but BTR kicked me out and stole my tent!!! Oh yes I am writing to BTR this is a load on horse hockey and needs to be stopped before every right wing BTR show falls victim.. I have been alerting other BTR hosts as to your situation, Hopefully that will help.
  • VinceP1974// October 14, 2008 at 12:31 am
    I notified PUMA’s at
    http://noquarterusa.net/blog
  • No Compromises// October 14, 2008 at 12:37 am
    Thank you Vince! This simply can no longer be tolerated in this country! The very country whose Citizens claim they are pro-freedom!
    I have said this many times and I will say it again: The First Amdt is not there to protect speech we like! It’s there to protect speech we do not like! I just wish more people could grasp onto that concept!
  • alwaysonwatch// October 14, 2008 at 12:51 am
    Vince is here? Hey, my friend. What circumstances to cross paths, though.
  • Snooper// October 14, 2008 at 12:56 am
    Contact me ASAP please. I am also a BTR host and have been for two years. You are MORE than welcome to conduct the interview on my show.
    I am on the Heading Right Channel with Lizzy.
    http://tiny.cc/w0rTz
  • Snooper// October 14, 2008 at 12:56 am
    PS I am on 5 days a week at 1300 Texas time. I can conjure up an afternoon show if need be.
  • No Compromises// October 14, 2008 at 1:03 am
    Hi Snooper,
    I tried emailing you, but now my email is going down. Thank you for your generous offer. I am concerned about you getting terminated as well. What do you think? I would love to take you up on your offer. Is 1300 Texas Time 1 pm in Civilian terms? Again, thank you very much!
  • the merry widow// October 14, 2008 at 1:29 am
    NC-There are a number of us that AOW has notified. I posted on this abomination on the Constitution, with a link back to you.
    AOW said at the beginning of the year that, 2008- The Year Of Silencing The Voices.
    This is not the America that my family has been a part of for almost 400 yrs.!
    Wonder if the real puppet master isn’t george soros?
    tmw
  • The Lizard// October 14, 2008 at 1:30 am
    No Compromises,
    Please work this out with Snooper. A word of advice keep it in email and work in stealth mode. The Obamabots are lurking and will do anything to shut down dissent. Look at the blogs they shut down this summer. There is no doubt they are hiding something. I remained quiet on this issue until it became apparant that Obama was tryin to run out the clock. He would rather have a constitutional crisis than to come clean.
  • No Compromises// October 14, 2008 at 1:53 am
    Hi Merry Widow and Lizard, I tried posting a comment three time on your blog to no avail. Here is what I wanted to say: I won’t be sleeping tonight either! I am grieving for the loss of honesty, free speech and my country. I am grieving because I have children who will have it way worse than you and I!
    It’s scary, sad, and aggravating all at the same time!
    Lizard: You are right on the money and it makes me sick that we have to treat our communication like that, but I agree. Thank you!
  • VinceP1974// October 14, 2008 at 2:03 am
    Hi AOW
    How are you? I got the email from Patricia and have been trying to distrubute this horrible news to as many different areas of internet life that I can.
    I was just on Andrea Shea King’s show and I read from this very page what happened.

Old 10-14-2008, 08:26 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Obama's birth stirs legal action in Washington

Posted at 4:48 pm by Jerry Cornfield

Was Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama really born in this country?

His critics and his foes have spent a good deal of time raising doubt and spreading rumors that he’s not.

Today, Steve Marquis of Fall City filed a lawsuit in King County Superior Court directing Secretary of State Sam Reed to get the proof – or remove Obama’s name from ballots.

Here is his press release.

He argues in a 30-page document:

“To avert likely civil unrest and a constitutional crisis…this complaint seeks to resolve such complaints prior to the election.
It was incumbent on the candidates to present such documentation, but to date Mr. Obama has failed to do so.

Obama sought to put down this pesty rumor when he posted a picture of his birth certificate online here.

The respected FactCheck.org run by the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania examined the document and concluded here that there’s no doubt he was born in Hawaii in 1961.

Reed forwarded the matter to the Attorney General’s Office. Ballots are still slated to be mailed this week.

Who is Marquis?

In his words, from his Web site.

I have a passion for God, Family, Boy Scouts, Politics, Science Outdoors and Horses. My allies say they're glad I'm on their side and I've been told I enjoy debating, but what I really enjoy is coming to a unity of faith based on truth.
http://www.heraldnet.com/article/200...OG13/810149964

Old 10-14-2008, 08:39 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Shocking development: Mrs Obama decides enough is enough: “My husband was born in Hawaii and adopted by his step father, does that make him unpatriotic; she asks”, on a direct telephone to API.

Posted by africanpress on October 15, 2008

Accusing API of colluding with American internet bloggers in an effort to bring down her husband, Mrs Obama said she decided to call API because of what she termed, API’s help to spread rumours created by American bloggers and other racist media outlets in their efforts to damage a black man’s name, saying she hopes African Media was mature enough to be in the front to give unwavering support to her husband, a man Africans should identify themselves with.

When API told her that our online news media was only relaying what the American Bloggers and other media outlets had discovered through their investigations, Mrs Obama was angered and she came out loud with the following: “African press International is supposed to support Africans and African-American view,” and she went to state that, “it is strange that API has chosen to support the racists against my husband. There is no shame in being adopted by a step father. All dirt has been thrown onto my husband’s face and yet he loves this country. My husband and I know that there is no law that will stop him from becoming the president, just because some American white racists are bringing up the issue of my husband’s adoption by His step father. The important thing here is where my husband’s heart is at the moment. I can tell the American people that My husband loves this country and his adoption never changed his love for this country. He was born in Hawaii, yes, and that gives him all the right to be an American citizen even though he was adopted by a foreigner; says Michelle Obama on telefon to API.”

This is a very interesting turn of events. The American man Dr Corsi was recently reported to have been arrested in Kenya because there was fear that he might reveal information on Obama when he wanted to hold a press conference in Nairobi.

The question now is why he was arrested and who ordered his arrest. Was Obama’s hand in this in any way? We will never know the truth but what is clear is that Dr Corsi was seen as a threat while in Kenya.

When API asked Mrs Obama to comment on why Dr Corsi was arrested by the Kenyan government and whether she thought Kenya’s Prime Minister Mr Raila Odinga was involved in Dr Corsi’s arrest, she got irritated and and simply told API not to dig that which will support evil people who are out to stop her husband from getting the presidency.

When asked who she was referring to as the evil people, she stated that she was not going to elaborate much on that but that many conservative white people and even some African Americans were against her husband, but that this group of blacks were simply doing so because of envy.

On Farakhan and his ministry, Mrs Obama told API that it was unfortunate that Mr Farakhan came out the way he did supporting her husband openly before the elections was over. That was not wholehearted support but one that was calculated to convince the American people that my husband will support the growth of muslim faith if he became the president, adding “even if my husband was able to prove that he is not a Muslim, he will not be believed by those who have come out strongly to destroy his chances of being the next President. Do real people expect someone to deny a religion when 80 percent of his relatives are Muslims?; Mrs Obama asked.

Mrs Obama asked API to write a good story about her husband and that will earn API an invitation to the innoguration ceremony when, as she put it , her husband will be installed as the next President of the United States of America next year.
http://africanpress.wordpress.com/20...ephone-to-api/