The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-28-2004, 03:26 AM
Doc.2/47

Dang!

Talkin private parts!Must be some sorta NE Yankee thing.Might explain some a those politicians.Next time one a those boys makes a speech on TV I'm sure gonna look real close an see if their lips are movein an just where they hold the mikeraphone.

Even Bubba(poster boy for why family members shouldn't marry)down the road's private parts don't talk out loud.He can,however,fart the first few bars of the National Anthem(Dixie).

Fang Suie?
Is that what the left coast boys holler to call in wild boar?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2004, 07:51 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy

phuloi et al -

Quote:
This is just another prime example indicating the frightening direction that our society seems to be heading toward..and I do mean frightening!
"That about says it all!!"

VERITAS
Old 01-28-2004, 11:02 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default correction...HARDCORE

"Frightening" indeed Buddy. But, and since most in society think such trash is absurd and certainly not for children, don't believe that society has much to do about where it is: "Heading towards" and/or heading down.

Believe you should have stated: "Society seems to be forcefully led towards by Ruling Elite" instead. Hey,...just nit-picken.

But then, and in fairness, "They" must know better than we mere rabble. After all, no sane people would perpetually keep putting fools, hypocrits, heavy drinkers and underwater driving instructors in charge. Would they?

Neil

P.S. Andy,
Don't think I'm saying that all people in Massachusettes are nuts or insane. It's just not so. MANY never vote or voted for lordly Kennedies and such,...and MANY just never vote at all. So then, that comes out to about 79% sane and 21% nuts and/or the 51% needed out of the usually 40% Electorate for worming their ways into dictatorial office. Too bad voting isn't mandatory. Believe We might then end lordly dictates and recapture America: "For The People".
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2004, 12:17 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Please let's also not forget the real purpose of this play in a high school. It is the continual sexualization of our children. Thongs for pre-pubesent girls in Abercrombie and Fitz, etc. etc. Get the kids sexualized young then they won't find it wrong when pedaphiles take advantage of them. All of this is to start getting our kids to have sex younger and younger, and the sad part....the parents are playing right into it....except for guys like Griz!

A Sickened Packo

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 01-28-2004, 08:49 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Packy,

I couldn't agree with you more in regard to the intention of this play and the agenda behind it. I also agree thatmany parents are playing into the handsof those that do not have good intentions towards their children.

I am very sad for our young children and esp sad for the little girls in our midst. Britney Spear's mother allowed her talent and beauty to be exploited.I guess the money and fame was just to much to turn down. She along withmany young girls her age adored and emulated Madonna. She in turn becametheidol of a whole new generationand they adore and emulate her.How sad tosee her come from an innocent beautiful child to standing on a stage dressed like a high dollar hooker swapping spit with Madonna.

Ithought it was rough raising my children fighting the popular culture of the time. Now I know it was a cake walk compared to what Griz and other parentsraising children in this current cultureare up against.

Some will say it is the same as any other generation. No it is not. The difference is the massive amount of moneyinvested and the mass media marketing. It comes at our children 24/7 from Pepsi commericals to clothing made for girls 8, 9, 10 yearsolddesignedfor the girls that swing around the poles at the local Gentlemans Club.It never takes a rest. I pray with all my heart for these children to be protected. But I know unless they have parents like Griz standing on the wall for them in prayer and being available to listen to them they don't stand much of a chance.

Heartsick,

Arrow>>>>>

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 01-29-2004, 04:52 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

The assault on our children in regard to morality and Anti-Christian attitudes is relentless, pervasive, all encompassing and disgusting. You begin to wonder if these parents at Amherst can connect the dots when their children wind up pregnant, seeking abortions, have STDs, are drugged or drunk out of their minds, kill someone in a car wreck, that they didn't have something to do with it. On the other hand, some parents do not give a shit. I only wonder how much farther it can go. Kindergarten versions of "Taxi driver" ? Don't laugh, we are not that far away from it...

Larry
Old 01-29-2004, 09:02 AM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default PHOs Solution

Kill em all. Don't bother with the sortin.
Old 01-29-2004, 01:03 PM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 
Default You know you're from Boston when...

1. You have to dial the area code to call your neighbor.
2. You think crosswalks are for babies.
3. khaki's are something you start the car with.
4. You think if someone's nice to you, they either want something or they're from out of town (and probably lost).
5. You know how to cross 4 lanes of traffic in 5 seconds.
6. If you hear someone from out of state say "pahk the cah in hahvad yahd" one more time you're going to bitch slap them upside the head.
7. Anything past Worcester is "the middle of nowhere".
8. You think it's not actually tailgating unless your bumper is touching the car in front of you.
9. You know that a yellow light means at least 5 more cars can get through.....
10. and that a red light means 2 more can.
11. Crown Victoria = unmarked police cruiser.
12. Subway is a fast food place (the transportation system is known as the "T", and only the "T").
13. For the cost of your house, you could own a small town in Iowa.
14. There are 6 Dunkin Donuts within 20 minutes of your house.
15. You or someone in your family has a Smart Tag.
16. When people talk about the "curse of the Bambino", you know what it means...and believe it. 17. Youknow what the blinking red light atop theOld Hancock tower means in the summer.
18. You think of Rhode Island as the "deep south".
19. You think the Yankee's suck.
20. You believe that using a turn signal "gives away your plan to the enemy"
21. If you stay on the same road long enough, it will eventually have 3 names.
22. Someone has honked at you because you didn't peel out the second the light turned green.
23. You've honked at someone because they didn't peel out the second the light turned green.
24. All the potholes just add excitement to your driving experiences.
25. Stop signs mean slow down a little, but only if you feel like it.
26. 6 inches of snow is considered a "dusting".
27. 3 days of 90+ heat is definitely a "heat wave" and 63 degree weather is "wicked warm".
28. $15 to park is a bargain
29. you cringe every time you hear some actor/actress try to do "the Boston accent" in a movie - if you don't have it, you're never gonna get it right, even if you were born here.
30. you can go from one side of your hometown to the other in only about 15 minutes and see at least 15 deadbeats you graduated with----doing the exact same thing they were doing when the last time you saw them!
31. Through high school you had seen many fist fights between guys------but more between GIRLS!!
32. The words wicked and mint were major parts of your vocabulary, along with calling chocolate sprinkles at the ice cream shop, Jimmies!