The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-26-2005, 09:41 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking I told Paco-Tom

I told Tom-Paco to stop drinking French wine. I told him that Washington wine was the best. But . . . . . I understand he's back at sipping French Wines. That's his problem, when you drink French Wines it turns you into a Whine. You start Whining like the French.

Keith
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2005, 09:44 AM

Send a message via ICQ to catman Send a message via Yahoo to catman
Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

Brice...sounds great, see Bobk for the money! And no matter how much John begs for the funds, he really is not needing the cash for "flash" money. Have had to consel him about this many times. Says they "make" him buy their product but, it keeps getting "lost" somewhere between the purchase and property room.

Any thoughts on this?

Trav

Godspeed and keep low!
Old 08-26-2005, 09:52 AM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Default new england

As I heard many times in court, ?It?s not a crime to be crazy, not in this state.? We used to take care of many of our wacko?s by giving them a choice of yet another arrest or our Association would pay for a one way bus ticket to Nashua N.H. This guy could be one of our alumni.

Packo a priest? Sure and Scout will run the Texas chapter of NOW. People, get a grip.

Stay healthy,
Me
Old 08-26-2005, 09:59 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

COL...you never metioned you were a member of NOW! How long were you going to stay in the closet on this?

Trav

Godspeed and keep low!
Old 08-26-2005, 10:51 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Andy
I never checked that porta-john on the mountain.....You dont suppose Trav was down there. he would disappear for hours and I thought he was with Gracie......That damn pervrt was hiding out in the $hitter!!!!!
Brice, Keith Father Paco here a true challenge for ya. I think Trav
is a $hit frolicker and he's been known to frequent that farmlove.com site. Any help you can give him would be greatly appreciated. Combine your resourses and when your done send the bill to John
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 08-26-2005, 01:01 PM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 
Talking Bobby, Bobby, Bobby

Everyone knows that we firefighters are loved, admired and appreciated and would never ever do anything wrong to bring disgrace upon the Firefighter Brotherhood.

Now you cops, that is a ball of yarn that even the three great therapists from this site could never untangle!

Not to worry, I have given them all due instructions and they will each spent 45 minutes a day with you. Here I just thought it was the police blood in you, than you up and confess that you are a New Englander also! Good Lord help us!

Trav

P.S. Send the bill to John!

Godspeed and keep low!
Old 08-26-2005, 01:51 PM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Default Bob

Now that you mention it I wonder about Catman. A car load of us drove to my hotel room in Ellijay for showers, remember that? Trav sure was loitering around the bathroom while other guys were taking showers. Didn't he open the door on Larry? Did't he open the shower curtain on you? What do ya think he was looking for?

stay healthy,
Andy
Old 08-26-2005, 05:37 PM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

Oh No!!! The Polish Militia (or is that Polish Police -same-same!) Where is John to bail me out when i need him?

What I was looking for was the helpless sheep that I could hear crying when "you guys" were showering. Us firefighters take an oath to save farm animals in a crisis as well!

Trav

Godspeed and keep low!
Old 08-26-2005, 07:10 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Andy
You're absolutly right, Trav did pull the shower curtains open, then he screamed when he saw Willie the one eyed wonder worm (python)....He mentioned something about saving sheep and I might have been confused when he yelled BAAAAB.....I thought he was calling me.

Trav
John's working undercover down at lake Lanier

Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 08-30-2005, 05:51 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Trav

Your hearing must have been adversely impacted by prowling around with all those farm animals! John didn't say he wanted "flash" money, but "flesh" money. And he's still trying to decide if he's ***ed up all his eaten, or eaten up all his ***en. And yes, I'm a charter member of NOW, the Nocturnal Orgasmic Wonders, a counseling service we offer to mere amateurs as we help them interpret their wet dreams. We help them get a hold on themselves, thereby being better members of society. For the everyday low price of $19.95, I'll interpret your dreams, provided of course you can still dream. For $29.95, I'll provide insight into your fantasies, unless of course it's about animals, then the price doubles.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."