The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-22-2006, 02:19 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Sorry, Skippy, but your explanation was as useless as a liberal in an intellectual discussion.

Now, let's see: you were first going to tell GEN Franks what an apple polishing ass kisser he is, but now you've slimed your way into asking him how he allowing Rumsfeld et. al to "ram their idiotic plan down his throat?" You must have been born under the sign of the crab, the way you move sideways.

And you do have a way with those quotation marks! My my my, it must be that new key you've found, to use it so profusely, including around the word 'invite.'

I notice how craftily, or absent-mindedly, you failed to acknowledge the very pithy remarks by GEN Patton and GEN Eisenhower. And how cleverly you couldn't rebute the fact that only .13 percent of the retired generals you seem to be so enthralled with have taken issue with SecDef Rumfeld. Some revolt! More like a case of sour grapes.

Sorry, Skippy, you had an attempt at my honest apology, but you blew it. Won't happen again.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2006, 03:13 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

DAMN!!! Its kinda hard to trash anything over here......I'm goin' back to the General Posts
Brice..... see ya next Friday
Gimpy... see ya next Saturday
Booger K

God bless the ACLU
Old 04-22-2006, 05:04 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Quote:
Originally posted by SuperScout

Sorry, Skippy, you had an attempt at my honest apology, but you blew it. Won't happen again.

Ask me if I give a shit!.................

You're the one that started this crap.................remember that little 'threat' you made about starting a 'war'?

You and YOUR 'alter ego' Col. Smurph have shown many times just how you make comments that 'impugn' anothers military service not to mention your continued efforts at character assasination towards any one that may have an opposing viewpoint other than your own warped ideology.

You evidently have 'cajones' about the size of BBs or you'd be man enough to admit that you impugned my military service and offer up your full apology.

Oh how silly of me, I forgot...............you NEVER make a mistake, huh? It must be that ultra-right-wing-fanatical mindset of yours, huh?

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
Old 04-25-2006, 09:51 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Gimpy

Since you seem to be so defensive about your veteran status by thinking that some silly little quotation marks impugn your service, I here by extend my heartfelt and sincere apology if those quotation marks caused you any discomfort, heartburn, angst or substantial rise in blood pressure. I find it odd, however, that you can call the President of the United States and members of his administration the most vile of names, impugning their integrity, honor, dedicated service, and moral judgment, yet get your panties in a serious wad over some quotation marks.

Democrat Senator Joe Lieberman wisely noted recently: "It's time for Democrats who distrust President Bush to acknowledge [he is our] commander-in-chief. We undermine the President's credibility at our nation's peril." But don't tell that to the liberals - they could care less about undermining the nation's security, as long as they make political points.

Indeed, that is precisely what Democrat leaders, and now a thimble-full of former military leaders, have done. And of the 877 generals and admirals still on active duty, some additional dissenters have already been recruited to join the political chorus as soon as they retire. Regrettably, in doing so, they also undermine our national will to stay the course until Iraq is sufficiently stable to begin an orderly withdrawal.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 04-25-2006, 11:19 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Scout

And I in turn would like to express my heartfelt thanks and sincere appreciation for your consideration in offering your apology.

You are indeed a man whose integrity I can admire regarding when another persons military service may have been intentionally or inadvently tarnished. For that you have my wholehearted and earnest gratitude.

As for the other things you mentioned. I don't believe you nor I will ever be able to agree on these subjects.

I can only hope that you and I will be able to discuss them without any further admonitions which may cause either of us any undue interpretations of harm or disrepsect.

I sincerely mean this.

If I don't get to see you 'on the mountain' this year, maybe we'll finally get the opportunity to see each other next year.

Have a good trip.

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Old 04-25-2006, 02:15 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Back to the topic at hand: .13 percent of the retired generals hardly make a "revolt." It's more like a pimple on an elephant's ass.

Old 04-26-2006, 08:40 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Mah

Deah Texican Compadre...............we'uns' are gonna have-ta 'table' this heanh discussion until after the festivities in Jawga on the mountain top!................

We'll get back at it sometime next week.

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

Old 05-22-2006, 03:46 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

So it looks like the "revolt" of .13 of one percent of these patent leather woosies had their 15 minutes of fame. Still trying to arrange a meeting with Gimpy and GEN Franks, so Gimpy can tell GEN Franks to his face that he's an apple polishing butt kisser. Personally, I don't think Gimpy has the balls to do it. Nor does he have the facts to back up his insulting claim.

Old 05-22-2006, 04:26 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Would you

prefer I send you my address so he can come by and hear what I have to say?

Just say so and I'll PM them to you!

PS---I got the BALLS....and the FACTS to back it up! Just got through watchin General Baptiste give a thorough analysis on 'HARDBALL' with Chris Matthews of how F--Ked up the 'plan' was from the git-go! He goes into to GREAT detail of the correct "plan" from Zinni and Shinseki that got shitcanned for the 'new and improved' version OK-d by Rummy and Franks.

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

Old 05-30-2006, 04:40 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Just talked to GEN Franks, and he said that due to your pathethically obese condition, he would feel rather guilty kicking your butt, a condition that would obviously further implant your cranium into an even darker recess.

And you failed to read the satire and irony in my so-called apology, but I didn't expect anything different from you. Your lame attempt to rationalize and justify your insult to me is simply that, lame. But I didn't expect anything different from you.