The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-06-2003, 12:08 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default A thanks,...

...goes out to all,...

...Makes me feel that all was/is not lost,...

...I thank David, and Bern for giving us this site,...

...I use it to displace my thoughts, It is the one place where I feel like I'm on the same level as I once stood with my fellow soldiers,...

...I still beat the same drum as it is the only one I know, I do my best to overcome the daily reminders, and put back via other ways to my comrades, to me, it's not enough, but it will have to do,... maybe I was psyco long before I went in, but didn't understand the driving force behind it,...

...I write as a self testamony as I know the stress over such a long period of time has been self debilitating, I know I'm not one for longivity as a lot of our forefathers were, they worked long and hard, but it was what I call "clean" work of the soul, feel sort of "dried out" early, ache every morning, kinda like Garth's "much too young to feel this damn old", more like "burning the candle at all three ends,...

...When I joined, I was escaping from here also, but I felt I had purpose, yea, i was gonna save the world, I guess I ended up saving a few, one of pestering questions was/is "who is that little child that blew out my ear that night, what has ever become of him/her, or his/ mother, for 18 years never knew the names of any of them,... the victum, the shooters, found out bit's and pieces, and cross checked as much as possible, I even speak to Harold once a year to see how he's doing, he don't say much though, just that a small piece is still in his back, inoperable,...

...I know, rambling again, keeps me out of trouble, I found 153 Blocker's in the white pages for Alabama which is where I believe he is, and I'm gonna end up writing, or calling each one, and one of them will give up some information, I'll go state by state if I have to, I guess it's my eternal search,...

...well, another shooting today, doesn't the media just love exploiting other's grief,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2003, 02:14 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

We live that you will live
We die that they may not
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2003, 11:00 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK