The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-02-2004, 10:23 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to tdeane
Default Off To Iraqi Freedom

Ok Patriot Family,
Today, 3 OCT 04, is the day! I report to unit at 0800 and then on the 6th we have send off by city of Ashland (Alabama) and we'll convoy out to Fort Benning.

We'll spend a few weeks there for processing and then hit the big bird to the sandbox. We are scheduled to be In Country around turkey day and it'll be a 15 month deployment.

I know our task and where we'll be in the sandbox but I'm sorry I wont be able to share that info here with you. We will be replacing the 2077th Med Co. from Duluth, MN. From what I understand they have a unit family support website and if you find it, you might be able to get some info on what we'll be doing.

The unit I am deploying with is the 128th Med Co. Ground Ambulance out of Ashland, AL.

My mil addy: timothy.deane1@us.army.mil

Our APO will be given when we hit Iraq.

Ok folks...I'm clear until spring of 2006! Thanks so much for your support and going through this reenlistment and deployment with me!!!

I Love You ALL, my brothers and sisters of the Patriot Files!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links