The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Warriors Saloon

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-13-2005, 11:02 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Old Seabee
Distinctions
Contributor 

Gracie darlin' I don't know about the others, but I can use all the protection I can get from either four or two legged critters. By the way I snuck this off the bar while the green eyed lass was out back filling the pool with jello. Also my friend is said she would like the grave shift, figures that by that time those looking for a little Domwill be so wacked that they won't remember anything, and she won't have to work very hard.

Lass If I used a treasure map provided by Bob or Trav, ( Trav where are you) I would probably wind up in some red light district in Okinawa. Come to think of it I do have fond memories of BC Street.

Bob when you go tuckey by do you wear your jammies with the feet?

A coin in the box, how about some old R & B, " The Clock On the Wall," by Johnney Ace.

Any day above ground is a good day
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2005, 12:09 PM

Send a message via AIM to airforcegrrl Send a message via Yahoo to airforcegrrl

Quote:
Originally posted by Old Seabee Lass If I used a treasure map provided by Bob or Trav, ( Trav where are you) I would probably wind up in some red light district in Okinawa. Come to think of it I do have fond memories of BC Street.
Gives new meaning to the term Night Tremor.

Insanities Plea
Old 12-13-2005, 12:33 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Dan
Jammies do have the feet.....and for everyone who has the notion that any port in the storm will do.....The back flap to my jammies are sewn shut with bailing wire. Ya gotta sleep with one open and your back to the wall up there on the mountain
Bob K
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pic15573.jpg (41.0 KB, 96 views)

God bless the ACLU
Old 12-13-2005, 01:50 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Hmmmm.....Lt says Grim Reaper Sponsered S&M Room....as I order a drink....need to hear more about this as I flew the Reaper Patch for about 4 years. Obviously in the wrong chapter!

Have a Tangureay, rocks, with a couple of olives please. (as Popeye would say..."Olive Oil? sounds like some kind of luberkink!)

Looks like the place is a little slow.....musta scared everyone off with my collar and cross. Think I'll practice doing a few exercisims...gonna be busy on the mountain this year!

Old Seabee.....we all told you what would happen if you shook hands with the governor too many times! You gotta lot to answer to the man for.....all that wasted seed! Of course I could be wrong....maybe you just shook hands with Bob.

Well, my children. Gotta get to the Orphanage and spred cheer amongst my flog.....I mean flock. Coming kiddies!

Father Packwolski

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 12-13-2005, 02:46 PM

Send a message via ICQ to catman Send a message via Yahoo to catman
Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

Just back from the head shrinkers at my local VA market. Tuesday is group day and boy what a day! This time of year seems to bring all the bats out!

Beam & Seven in a tall glass and keep them coming!

Trav

Godspeed and keep low!
Old 12-13-2005, 08:07 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Old Seabee
Distinctions
Contributor 

For Bob protection while on the Mountain, all side cutters, tin snips, needle nose pliers, hammers and cold chisels, finger nail clippers, and any other cutting device will turned in to the OOD prior to entry.

Trav....I think that some of them bats maybe hanging around here, I could have sworn I saw a priest standing at the bar talking to the green eyed lass, something about Bob shaking hands with the Governor. Never mind it's Father Packwolski picking up the wine for the Sunday service.

Father....I didn't waist the seed, it's on a shelf in the walk-in behind the bar. You never know, I might find out I am smart. If so I will surely want to reproduce myself.

A round for all, while I put a coin in the box. How about Kitty Wells' "I heard The Jukebox Playing."

Any day above ground is a good day
Old 12-14-2005, 04:26 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Father Packwolski
Being a catholic and a prior Alter boy (unmolested) Should you need some help during services let me know. One thing, we gotta lose that cheap Mogan David wine and bring in something good.
Maybe AFG or Gracie can recommend something?
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 12-14-2005, 05:20 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking

Thunder Bird has always been a vintage wine or perhaps a fine Boones Farm selection
Old 12-14-2005, 05:45 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

You can tell its Christmas time...one of Santa's little helpers (Hung like a horse potato elf) walked in the door bearing gifts to all those who have been good. Why is he smiling like that and staring at AFG and Gracie?
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 12-14-2005, 06:13 AM

Perhaps you mean "baring" gifts

As for the wine, we have some damned fine Rieslings up here. If you're looking for a red, I've read lots of good things about Chiantis that have released lately, and I'm sure there's plenty of Beaujolais Nouveau left.

I believe I'll have a Mimosa to kick off the morning, and a couple of tunes.

Hmm... how about UB40's "Red, Red Wine" and Billy Joel's "New York State of Mind"