The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2004, 03:13 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default What'd I tell ya Larry?

I KNEW the "venom" would "surface and spread like wildfire when the TRUE nature of the "radical" elements of the right-wing fanatics are exposed for what they actually believe.

As for that Blue fella..............I wish he WOULD take his "unit" somewhere else!

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
sendpm.gif
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2004, 03:44 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Angry RICE TESTIFYING

They caved into the pressure from all sides, including the inside. This only proves what I thought in the first place.....IT'S ALL ABOUT POLITICS. They were trying to put a tux on a pig by trying to insinuate that this was some sort of legality issue when it's just raw politics.

They finally recognized that they couldn't afford to have the continued impression that they were hiding something. John Q. Public could give a rat's ass about "Historical Precedent," if he even knows what that means. He just knows that most of this stuff took place in secret and behind closed doors, and that if they are this adament about keeping it to themselves it must not be on the up and up. If you're one of those people that doesn't vote because you think it doesn't make a difference, this proves you wrong. These people DO care about how YOU perceive them and how that might make YOU vote. They always have. Raw, basic POLITICS.

This was the biggest massacre of American's in history and we, as Americans, have a right to know how and why this happened, and what's being done by ALL SIDES to keep it from happening again. This is bigger than, and more important than, any politicians image or ego, or any "Historical Precedent." Our lives [literally] and way of life are at stake here. Mistakes were made. Everybody concerned needs to learn from them and move on to making sure this never happens again on our shores.

Larry: I'm a registered Dem. I think of myself as a Moderate with, probably, a little bit of a lean to the Left [I'm a Native Californian]. I'm going to re-register as an Independent, as I no longer feel that my beliefs or concerns are represented by the Democratic Party. Too FAR Left for me, anymore. Anyway, I'm not a big Bush fan, but I think you're wayyyy out in LEFT field on this accusation. I'm not going to argue the point, nor am I interested in seeing/reading anything that you might have bought into on this. I'm VERY leary of extremism or fanaticism in anyone, and that's how this strikes ME. I find it interesting that 3-4 short years ago you were just as rabid about politics, only then you were a Repub . But then, I look at Born Again Christians with some skepticism. That's just me.
Old 03-30-2004, 04:43 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

Yer fightin' fer the wrong side Gimpy...

The enemy is before us, US.

C'mon now, let us go wipe him out
sendpm.gif
Old 03-30-2004, 04:56 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

I like you Brice. A lot. I admire what you did for this country. You are a little quick with the insults and hit someone who will fight back. My home phone number is 901.386.7244. My work phone number at the IRS ( good until the close of business 03 APR 2004. ) is 901.546.3304
I live at 6523 Country Knoll Court, Bartlett, TN. 38135-1563.

GPS co-ordinates available by PM.

PM me and I will give you my son's and wife's cell phone number, if necessary.

If you are able to talk to me with an open mind ( which I know will not happen ), and not some far-right-wing-officer-core-diatribe-mind-set, I will gladly listen. I will NOT allow you to verbally abuse me or my family. PM me your snail mail address and I will mail you the info.

You have FOUR options with me. Make a private apology, a public apology, call me and hear what I have to say.

As it happens, my wife wants to go visit her brother in Texas. Do you want a face-to-face meeting with me ?? I would like to see Ron and Tiny too. Not sure when.

I am under a lot of stress at work and home now. Some I can talk about and some I cannot not. The same cretinous management at work who caused me to spend 2 weeks in the hospital 4 years ago for depression, stress, and PTSD, are shoving the white-hot-poker up my ass one more time. They have made a very serious tactical mistake.

Mike :

Call me at home and we can settle this privately. Just get out of my way and let us work this out.

Gimpy :

Call me at home. I LOVE YOU MAN !!!

Later,

Larry

P.S. : David....you can call me too. I apologize for the coarse language, but you should have deleted Brice's insult to me and cut this off. Instead you suspended MY account ??? I don't get it...

Larry
Old 03-30-2004, 05:10 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

Larry -

There remains no private settlement of this other than what I have vouchsafed to you in public. I will not attempt to settle with you in private what you refuse to settle with Scout in public. Scout is my OIC, until and unless such time as that changes (and I choose to agree with the change ... this ain't the first time I have been made fun of and ridiculed on the topic (and do NOT anybody think for a second that I have not noticed exacraly whose names and faces have hit the deck when the sh-t hitted the fan one mo' time

Due warning was given.

I do not recall that anyone is asking, or demanding, that anyone must agree with anything anyone on here is saying... except for that we remember where and who THE enemy is, and (so far as I am aware) he/she/it/they ain't US.

I'm about five minutes from taking this dialogue private in the big way permanently. I've had a rare few, but still some, of my posts edited on here, and my black star withdrawn without warning or explanation after the fact and following a lot of sincere work and effort.

Check it out "Dude"... we are ALL under a lot of stress, BIG TIME!

Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

I be lowly flag bearer. You choose... you warriors point the way.

We're on the same team, but the fight is not where you seem to think it is. We gotta go TO the enemy... all out this time Larry. I am lookin' back out of respect for you personally.

This place is gonna cut it, or it ain't... makes no damn difference to me. What matters is who and where the enemy is, and who joins up to destroy that enemy now. We can converse about the whats and wherefors when the smoke clears, eh?
sendpm.gif
Old 03-30-2004, 05:44 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

call me at home mike or stay out of this. please.

Larry
Old 03-30-2004, 05:54 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Frisco-kid...or Tom...

RIGHT-ON TOM!!! Fanatical politicians and their religiously faithful and obedient to the letter followers and/or cheerleaders,...only drag-things-out, making them fester and go on forever (if lucky),...and especially during conflicts and/or wars. Thusly The People and The Military actually take-it-on-the-chin because of such political nonsense and/or enemy helpful stumbling blocks or PUBLIC DISCOSURES IN DETAIL, especially regarding our failings, weaknesses, and great divisiveness as A People. Must make US seem like easy: "Marks" to terrorists?

Besides, I honestly believe that anyone solely for political oneupsmanship doing so, which can only give great pleasure, satisfaction and gratification to our many murderous enemies worldwide,...isn't dealing with a full deck.
Hell Tom, and even from the most worthless standpoint possible called: "Politics", one must still say:"They know not what they do".

Perhaps someday The Mein Party Eber Alles (even during wartime) types will See The Light? Hopefully, it's not the blinding light from: "A Dirty Nuke" and/or the 50 or so nuclear suitcase bombs lost(?) or unaccounted for(?). Hey,...whether staunch Democrat/Liberal Party animals or Repuplican/Conservative Party animals,...EVERYBODY DIES & THE PARTIES ARE OVER. Nukes and/or WMDs make no distinction between wisemen or fools.

Neil
sendpm.gif
Old 03-30-2004, 07:31 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Gimpy

So you believe the same conspiracy theory stuff as Larry? That Bush actually planted explosives in the World Trade Center? I still can't get Larry to explain how the President was able to convince the Muslim terrorists to attack the Pentagon and to crash into a field in Pennsylvania on the same day. Maybe you can help. And then if both of you have evidence that these horrible crimes were committed, don't you feel that you're obligated, as good citizens, to run to your nearest law enforcement office and make a full report? With such breaking news, I'm certain that the both of you will be nominated for either the Pulitzer Prize, the Nobel Peace Prize, or both. Please keep us all informed of your status with the police report.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif
Old 03-30-2004, 07:44 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Larry

Thanks for posting your phone numbers.

You already make an assumption about my open-mindedness, so I question the general efficacy of my making a call, but I will give some serious consideration. And I'm a bit puzzled by the "... far-right-wing-officer-core-diatribe-mind-set..." comment that you made, but then, since you're under a lot of stress, I guess that will have to explain it. Maybe that also explains your comment about your family, none of whom I've ever met, mentioned, or thought about.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif
Old 03-30-2004, 07:54 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Not a problem at all. You know I love you like a brother. I had a long phone call from Gimpy tonite. First time I have ever talked to him on the phone. You, him, and I need to get about 50 miles off the coast of Florida and go fishing. It would probably add 20+ years to our lives...LOL LOL LOL

Call me anytime. Looks like I will be in Texas in August / September timeframe (for maybe a week or so ), maybe sooner.... Later.

Larry