God bless the ACLU
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2006, 01:44 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default keith,...

...you know the rules,...

...If you don't have a large caliber firearm upon arrival, one will be provided for you along with "bul - lits", and they fit,...

...John watch out for Bob's boxes, he goes on the "ladies room round up" every friday after happy hour, then the next hour, he's happy,...

...AFG, you have to stop going on vacation, and leaving this place unsecured, mark the next few on the calender so we know to set up surveillance,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 01-21-2006, 06:15 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

As the cop walks into the bar the smell of bacon (pigs, cops...joke) permeates the air. checking out who' s sitting at the bar he has but one question "Jeet yet"?
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 01-21-2006, 07:16 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Well, well,

well.................I dun't normally visit this heanh old saloon ceptin a few times a year...............But, I heerd thet sum bunch uv ole REtired soldier types wuz-a "fixinto" set thayseffs down fer sum late brakefast or early lunch an wuz jest a-wonderin'........JEET YET!...............

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
Old 01-22-2006, 02:28 AM

Will be visiting from New Zealand, and would like to know if you stock Steinlager or Lion Red, and what kinds of potato chips are available?
I have seen the phrase "The South will Rise Again" many times on the Patriot site. Is this an advert for some medicinal remedy, and if I use the term in the bar will I get a reaction?
Jim
Old 01-22-2006, 07:12 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Jim
We might have to special order that beer so in the mean time, belly up to the bar and have a Coors and a bag of Lays potato chips....(The brand name of the chips has nothing to do with whats gonna happen at the end of the night....You're on your own on this one) The term "The South will rise again" Is an old expression by a bunch of sore losers who are still fighting the civil war between the North and the South.....
(if you're not fimilar with this, The North won) You cant use this phrase Jim, you're not from the Southern States, unless you talk to Gimpy or Paco and they make you an honorary Southern. If this is done then you have to start talking funny. For example: When northerners invite someone to dinner they say " Did you eat yet". Southern say "Jeet yet". So think about what you're doing before you become a southerner
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 01-23-2006, 04:06 AM

Been watching "Rio Bravo" and practising spitting into a bucket. Unlike Dean Martin, I have to fish my teeth out of the spitoon, not beer money.
Hope to have perfected my technique before I arrive.
Jim
Old 01-23-2006, 06:50 AM

Send a message via AIM to Bill Farnie
Distinctions
VOM 
Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by tamariki Been watching "Rio Bravo" and practising spitting into a bucket. Unlike Dean Martin, I have to fish my teeth out of the spitoon, not beer money.
Hope to have perfected my technique before I arrive.
Jim
LOL!!!!!!!

It is well that war is so terrible, or we should get too fond of it. General Robert E. Lee
Old 01-24-2006, 04:31 AM

Send a message via AIM to airforcegrrl Send a message via Yahoo to airforcegrrl

(starts wiping down the bar and restocking the shelves. puts little bowls filled with hersheys kisses and hugs on alll the tables next to the pretzel nuggets) You know Mary Kay is actually a fairly decent makeup company. Just wish they'd up date that terrifying pink colour. I see a few new faces in here today. Greetings lads, I'm the green eyed lass (though I don't know why since I'm not irish and my eyes are brown) but then again a lot of things in this bar don't make much sense. Pull up a stool, unload your worries, and remember first one buys the first round for the house.

Insanities Plea
Old 01-24-2006, 05:53 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default tamariki

On rare occasions, I slip by the Saloon, only to check on their supply of adult beverages. Never am I surprised to find that they still have an inadequate supply of really quality refreshments, and quality entertainment, for that matter, so I tread the boards in search of that perfect spot. At one point in my illustrative career, I was the major supporter of the Gross National Product of Scotland, but have since relinquished that title to lesser mortals.

One quaint bit of advice: if you visit here, and Bobk asks if he can push up your stool, just ignore him - he's not trying to be polite.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."