The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-28-2005, 04:33 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default A License To Steal?

It seems that everything that you think you own these days is merely on loan from the government? And what is not, may soon be gobbled up in the name of ?Eminent Domain!!?

Granted, we live in an absolutely splendid, though somewhat eroding nation. Many segments of our country however, are being blatantly abused by a few factions who come not to praise Caesar but rather to bury him! These are the foreign hit and run artists who have made it exceedingly clear that they are here to milk the system, and then move on when the host is drained! ?No loyalty through thick and thin here, I fear??

?Call me a cynic if you wish (it won?t be the first time), but facts are still facts!!?

After being mentally conditioned (brainwashed) for decades, a cleaver new ploy has been introduced to the matrix - a way of robbing you of everything that you toiled a lifetime to attain!
?Beware the bloody ogre of Eminent Domain!?

At long last, if the big boys (or is that big buzzards) really hunger for what you have, they no longer have to plot and connive! If they really want to swindle you and yours, they can do so with the blessings of certain powers that be. Ah yes, Eminent Domain- today your property, tomorrow your life!

?Come to think of it, tomorrow just may be today!??

VERITAS
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links