The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-08-2023, 11:26 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy I Helped To Get It There & I Can Prove It

11-8-2023

I find it totally pathetic that “Any American” can attempt to usurp the credit for accomplishments that are not theirs to claim! But I imagine that the hunger for fame and glory are so overpowering to some that they would do anything (and I do mean anything), just to steal and to usurp the credit for accomplishments that are not theirs to claim? But then, we do live in a world that is overly occupied with thieves at the politically voracious, now don’t we?

Again, such was the case with the placement of the battleship “The U.S.S. Missouri” out at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii! A feat that I not only suggested, but indeed - I pushed and this was acknowledged by our own government!! And yet, not once did those bums in power offer to send me and my family out to ‘Pearl’ to see “This Magnificent Piece of American History” for ourselves – so just where is the truth, the dignity and the honor in that?

“Is a little bit of undeserved honor and credit of so much value to a few thieves that they have to steal and lie to attain it? “For where there is no truth – “There Is No Honor!! And A Thief Is Still Nothing But A Stinking Thief - “Especially Within Our Own Government!”
“PEACE & TRUTH BE WITH US ALL!!”

Hardcore