The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Military News > Family

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-18-2020, 06:00 AM

Arrow Prince Harry and Prince William's Drama Just Got More Intense

Prince Harry and Prince William's Drama Just Got More Intense
By: Dirk Winfield -CheatSheet - 01-18-20
Re: https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...-intense.html/

Prince Harry and Prince William were once known to be very close, but their relationship has changed over the years. Nowadays, it’s clear that there is a lot of tension between the two brothers. Some reports suggest it carries over to their wives — Meghan, Duchess of Sussex and Kate, Duchess of Cambridge — as well.

However, it could take a while before things get better for Prince Harry and Prince William. Instead of mending the rift between them, it looks like their feud has just gotten even more intense. Read on below to find out what recently happened between the two princes.

Prince Harry and Prince William’s dealt with feud allegations
Photo link: https://www.cheatsheet.com/wp-conten...8-1024x599.jpg

According to reports, this feud started sometime in 2016 when Prince Harry started dating Meghan, Duchess of Sussex. It was thought that Prince Harry was moving very fast in his relationship, which concerned his older brother.

Royal expert Ingrid Seward said: “It was all so quick that William and Kate didn’t have a moment to get to know Meghan because Harry hardly knew Meghan. And, of course, quite naturally William and Kate would have thought, ‘Oh, she’s been married before, she’s older than Harry, I hope she’s going to make him happy.’ Anyone would think that.”

However, it was reported that when Prince William tried to talk to Prince Harry about this, the younger prince went “ballistic” because he did not like that his relationship was being questioned by an outsider. Prince Harry allegedly felt betrayed since he had always supported Prince William’s relationship with Kate, Duchess of Cambridge.

Then, in 2018, Prince Harry reportedly confronted Prince William about not doing enough to include Meghan. According to royal reporter Katie Nicholl’s source: “Harry felt William wasn’t rolling out the red carpet for Meghan and told him so. They had a bit of a fall-out, which was only resolved when Charles stepped in and asked William to make an effort. That’s when the Cambridges invited the Sussexes to spend Christmas with them.”

Some sources have also said that, even outside of the situation with Meghan, the two brothers were already growing apart because of their different personalities.

Adding to the drama was Prince Harry and Meghan’s decision to move into Frogmore Cottage and their decision to officially split from the joint charity they shared with Kate and Prince William.

Prior to Baby Archie’s birth, the brothers were said to not be on speaking terms. Nicholl told ET: “I was told by a very senior royal source that actually they weren’t talking to each other at one point. I certainly think now that Archie is here, it has probably really helped to improve the relationship. William is over the moon that his brother is a dad.”

Royals often do not comment on media reports about them, but Prince Harry did talk a bit about his alleged feud with Prince William in a documentary last fall. He seemed to confirm that there is, indeed, a rift between the two of them.

“Part of this role and part of this job and this family being under the pressure that it’s under… inevitably, you know, stuff happens,” Prince Harry said. “But, look, we’re brothers. We’ll always be brothers. We’re certainly on different paths at the moment but I will always be there for him and, as I know, he will always be there for me.”

Isn't this a grand photo of poor folks in England:
Re: https://www.instagram.com/p/BzlIEY9F...ource=ig_embed

There seems to still be a lot of tension within the royal household, and Prince Harry’s latest move is not helping his feud with Prince William. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex recently shocked the world when they announced that they will be stepping down as senior members of the royal family.

The public did not see this coming, and reports are now saying that Prince William and other royal family members did not know much about it either. Prince William was reportedly “blindsided.”

A source told Us Weekly: “William was blindsided by Harry and Meghan’s decision and statement. There’s still a rift between the two brothers. It’s sad because when they were younger, William would be the first person Harry would go to with big news like this. William is incredibly hurt, but at the same time he has his own family to focus on and is trying to move forward with his life.”

Prince Harry and Prince William have a united front to debunk a rumor

After the announcement, some reports suggested Prince Harry and Meghan were stepping back due to Prince William and Kate. In a joint-statement, Prince William and Prince Harry shut down those claims.

The statement read: “Despite clear denials, a false story ran in a UK newspaper today speculating about the relationship between the Duke of Sussex and The Duke of Cambridge. For brothers who care so deeply about the issues surrounding mental health, the use of inflammatory language in this way is offensive and potentially harmful.”

However, royal expert Katie Nicholl revealed to Entertainment Tonight that Prince Harry did have some discussions with Queen Elizabeth, Prince Charles, and Prince William. The royal family was just surprised by the announcement because they were still engaged in “early-stage discussions” and did not realize Prince Harry would “completely jumped the gun” like that.

“I think William feels a sense of betrayal by his brother and possibly a sense of being abandoned too,” Nicholl stated.

Prince William recently issues his first statement on the matter, and the future king appears to confirm the rift on his end as well. He told The Sunday Times of London of his “sadness” about the Duke and Duchess of Sussex stepping back.

“I’ve put my arm around my brother all our lives and I can’t do that anymore…I’m sad about that,” Prince William told the Sunday Times.

“All we can do, and all I can do, is try and support them and hope that the time comes when we’re all singing from the same page. I want everyone to play on the team,” he added.

Nick Bullen, editor-in-chief of True Royalty TV, told Fox News: “There is no doubt that the relationship between Princes Harry and William are at an all-time low.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal note: Go for it Harry - do your thing - you got one life to live make the best of it!

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links