The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-24-2003, 09:59 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy Word Has It?!

The news out of the Gulf and UN has it that France may now want back into the frey. I guess they realize that ?No Danger, No $ Dough - Poor Little Froggies!!? I guess that the Frenchies have done their history homework and realized how well their pals in Russia made out by entering the conflict against Japan (very) late in World War II.

Apparently, after getting their backsides blistered by the Japanese Empire during the Russo-Japanese War (1904-1905), the (former) Commies were in no hurry to engage in a little deja vu!? Besides, why should the Russians get involved in the Gulf when they were making a fortune selling prohibited equipment to Baghdad, in violation of international law? And this was the same equipment that was destined to be used against the ?Coalition Of The Willing? in Gulf War II!

Say, what ever happened to all of that grain (and other aid) that the United States sent to feed the starving masses of Russia some time back. ?At a time when our friends in Russia were literally starving to death!!? And I never heard - did they ever even pay us back for this massive infusion of food, or did (as usual), the ?American Tax Payer? get stiffed for the tab? (Just a question?)

?Back On The Battle Front?, the International Red Cross has reported that during our precision bombing and missile attacks against Baghdad, there has been some 32 civilian injuries and only one civilian death! ?Considering the amount of ordnance dropped, these figures are truly amazing, don?t you think!??

It all goes to prove that we Americans attempt to keep our word, at least as concerns the ?War in Iraq and other foreign dealings?, where as, the Iraqis can?t even spell the words Honesty, Honor or Truth!!

Hussein - ?Take A Bath!!? I am sure that you won?t get lonely in the tub with France, Germany, North Korea and Russia in there with you!!

"Watch where your putting your hand kiddies!!"

VERITAS
Old 03-24-2003, 12:32 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Hardcore.....

you may be onto something. No doubt the French want in on the looting as that is their historical track record. But if they want in on the Iraq flail now, it?s simply to preserve their multi $billion oil patch investment and perhaps to kick dirt over the stinky, wet dump piles they have laying around. In my opinion, there is a lot they never want to have the light of day shine upon. So we?ll watch and see what happens and if your information is correct, I expect there will be a homecoming of sorts and most will be at equilibrium between Washington and Paris once again, maybe.

I can?t help but notice that the disclosure of a discovered brand new Russian rocket has the Ivans jumping and hollering in innocent denial. Me thinks that there are a lot of dirty butts owned by those who ?protesteth too much?.

Scamp
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2003, 12:43 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

"Amen to that brother!!"
Old 03-24-2003, 03:14 PM

Well, I hope General Franks tells the French what General MacArthur told the Russians at the end of WWII: "Keep your fingers off Japan, and get out." The Russians declared war on Japan after we dropped the first bomb, so they could be an occupying force and get a "piece of the action." So the Frenchies should be told the same!

"SAPPERS BREECH HELL!"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote