The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-02-2005, 08:03 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation A Word To The Wise!

Now I am sure that there are many within the Veterans Administration ranks, and it?s support mechanisms, that are sincere, dedicated and honest. And just because I personally have run into a bunch of empowered skunks within this system (and those who vestedly protect them in government), is no reason to take my word for it - MAYBE!?

However, unless you (like me) have over 16 years to joust with a system that considers anything that favors them fair play, a system that embraces the lie and the liar, a system that, at least in my dealings with them, have proven that nothing is so low that they will not engage in it for what ever morbid reasoning a few of them adhere to, then I would advise you to take everything that they say and do with (not a grain of salt), but rather a bushel of salt - and this I say from personal experience!

As I have said over and over again, I can prove that this (so-called) veteran?s advocacy system has lied (even under oath), and that these perjuries, fabrications and omissions of facts, have caused me injury and were also embraced by the top echelon of this organization! The only problem is that far too many within the system purposely ignore the facts, and any system that engages in lies, or the promotion of lies, or ignorance of lies, is flawed, dangerous, and equally as guilty, in my opinion!

Again, I am pressing this issue, not only for my own sake, but indeed, for all who find themselves ensnared in the web of VA intrigue and lies! ?For after all is said and done, fore warned, is fore armed!!?

VERITAS