The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-01-2004, 12:03 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Kerry's Veep?

Rumor going around that Madame Hillary is going to get the nod from Kerry to be his running mate. Several words of caution are perhaps in order: Kerry, be prepared to be upstaged, over-ruled, out-maneuvered, and over-shadowed. America, order a second set of ear plugs, as the level of shrill and shrieking yet unheard is about to abuse your eardrums.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2004, 01:43 PM

Is this the lady who said "Were going to have to take more money from you for the "Common Good""?
Old 07-01-2004, 01:57 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

I don?t recall the time when a VP candidate had more clout and stature than the main nominee. Plus, as I recall the intra-fraternal fight card, the Clintons and Kennedy?s aren?t on the same page at all and the intense Liberal Kerry pees in the Clintonian centrist campfire on a regular basis, like all the time.
Zo, given the rumor/scenario, I wonder who is going to march across the quasi battlefield and go jump in the opposite trenches. I think Hil is way too clever and smart to become identified as a Kennedy Liberal because she is an expert at working the center stripe and knows things, important things. Then Kerry has a perennial ?For Sale? sign he totes about, but is way beholden to those who brought him to the dance-like the Massachusetts Liberals and Lord Teddy the mean/not lean.

Interesting concept though, spoken of before, and if it comes to fruition, we could have a situation where the VP is actively campaigning against the first chair from instant one of day one. Or is Hil going to negotiate away her future aspirations? But regardless of where it all goes, Hil definitely out-classes TJ by light years plus a bunch and it would be best if they stayed well clear of each other lest TJ has an overwhelming desire to be humbled every moment in every way.

Scamp
Old 07-02-2004, 05:48 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

At least the selection of the Hildabeast would make Kerry's campaign interesting. I've never seen a more boring, lackluster, candidate in my life. (Which goes along with his years of being a Senator and doing NOTHING) Lord, he makes Algore look interesting. I honestly believe the masters at the DNC have told Kerry to keep a low profile and he just might win. Everytime he opens his mouth, Bush's points go up and the nation goes to sleep.

Packo

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 07-02-2004, 09:44 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

I don?t know about TJ being boring Packster, but certainly interesting. Seems he?s for everything and against the same things, depending on whose political knickers he?s trying to get into at the moment or which or what political ox is due for goring. As to Al, well, I?d say he?s gone from being the anointed DNC ?Mr. Rogers? to a raving maniac of questionable mental stability. Makes ya wonder which is the real Al or if Al has picked up on the Deanian thing as a way back to the DNC main dining table for non-lepers. My guess is that he?s fed-up with being in the DNC colony-purgatory for the diseased, lame and unfit and is making waves. But being a raving ?Elmer Gantry? for the selected/invented party line isn?t his strong suit I?d reckon; yo-ho, that act is mighty thin I?d say.

I totally agree that Hil could really spice things up tons and tons. From the get-go there will be no doubt as to who is dog and who is tail and who wags whom, yikes!!!!
May I suggest that she is the original, prototype, first run, political ?Steel Magnolia?. Boy howdy, TJ is possibly in for a whoopin before he even knows he?s been taken behind the woodshed for a whoopin. One of my favorite sayings that seems to be appropriate to this possible scenario: ?When hunting rabbits in tiger country, it?s prudent to watch out for the tigers. When hunting tigers in rabbit country, the rabbits don?t matter.? If Hil is on a tiger hunt, TJ had best keep his ears down, and be still his wiggly nose/ nervous tail, it would seem.

Scamp