The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-27-2007, 12:26 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default RURAPENTE EARTH?

Rurapente, a prison planet depicted on Star Trek, brings to mind several other literary and historic jabs taken by those attempting to make a poignant point!

Like the movies - Enemy of the State, Wag the Dog, Conspiracy Theory and Jacob’s Ladder, the reference of thinkers (like George Orwell) to Earth as de-evolving into a pure prison of controlled mentality, may not be as farfetched as it may seem!

I myself, once wrote an unpublished novel entitled “Civilution” that attempted to prove that what some in power dismiss as ludicrous and impossible, may in fact be the Future or Things to Come! "Fact, after all, is more often than not, stranger than Fiction!" And misdirection, by a few of those in power, is often the only tool of those who are totally lacking in integrity and honor! Honor, after all, is not a given to those with title, power, medals, or position. And those who claim honor, by virtue of connections, Kudos, or title alone are often as hollow as those whose banner they follow without question.

The real problem, as I see it, is the usurpation and violation of trust! When a human being gives his (or her) word, and then seeks to prey upon those who trusted the lying cad, then we all suffer, When this occurs, we all (each and every one) lose something in the translation.

I have heard many a self-proclaimed, and wanna-be, international bastion of society, excuse away their filthy lies under the guise of national security, survival of the connected, and even perceived right vs wrong? Unfortunately, however, these are often nothing more than convenient excuses that are exercised by those with superficial honor. Those so-called team players throughout history, who since the time of Cain, have sought to sanctify their lies and deceptions, And those who accept this subterfuge are often as guilty and as culpable as the architect of lies himself!

We have passed through the ages, content in the rhetoric of “Dog Eats Dog” or "Might Equals Right!" And within this deception, we have formed cliques of race, color and creed to conveniently alibi for our actions and those of a few of our leaders! “Does this make the lie right, the subterfuge correct, or betrayal any more palatable - I think not!!
In closing, let me address this “Abandoned Eden Of Ours!" Have you ever stopped to think about our waning principles, the destruction of our environment, the eternal warfare, and the systematic abandonment of our sovereignty? Can we really survive (long-term) outside of this thin envelope of life - sustaining atmosphere, replete with it’s temperature regulations, it’s radiation barriers, and the (anything but) infinite supply of the essentials of life?

“Unfortunately, we are a race in decline, and the problem is that - most of us lack the sense to see beyond our own creature comforts, personal power, or even the tip of our fast-eroding noses. For after all is said and done - “Where there is no truth, there is no honor. And where there is no honor, there can be no survival of all that we as a nation hold as dear!”
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links