The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-25-2008, 08:30 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default 1cavcco15med

I know one. Nice guy.

Wishes he could go back and see his family. Knows that if he did he'd be killed.

Joy

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2008, 08:57 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

There used to be a large Iranian student population at East Tennessee State University before the Shah fell. There are still some who chose to stay and the ones I met are quite cultured and well mannered. Iran deserves better than it has had in the past. Persia and Pathia were great civilizations.

Last edited by 1CAVCCO15MED; 10-25-2008 at 09:54 PM.
Old 10-26-2008, 08:47 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Ok Doc Fred, I get your point. Thanks for the clarification, you speak of the Persians. I don’t exactly track the rest but I assume you refer to the lunatic fringe and their poisonous rhetoric. I bailed out of the Liberal environment some time back so I know exactly how self-destructive that insanity can be, book, chapter and verse, boy howdy.

Scamp
Old 10-26-2008, 09:04 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

One of my University class mates was a Persian, well moneyed but quite polite, non-intrusive and generous to boot. He went home after graduation and I assume he was killed during the Islamic revolution in Iran. I didn’t detect any Moslem identity, so no doubt a sitting duck for their drumhead, one minute, trials then taken out and killed in the next minute.

Scamp
Old 10-26-2008, 05:50 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Hitler

He was the son of a bastard mother whose mother had been the mistress of and inpregnated by an abusive rich Jew thus making him 1/4th Jew. His hatred of the Jews came from this. During WW 1 he was a soldier in the Austrian Army with whom none of his fellow soldiers wanted to share a foxhole with. His hands got a little too busy. Later during the 20's he was photographed participating in some communist demonstrations. He hated gays, Communists and especially Jews. He formed this myth in his mind of those pretty blonde haired bue eyed German boys he wanted so much being from a race of supermen called Aryans. Even though we reject his venomous politics we still accept his definition of the word Aryan. We drank some of his kool aid. We all followed him that far. That is what I am talking about. Unless we reject propagandists changing our definitions we can't help but follow part of the way. We will end up with things like the Confederate flag becoming a symbol of racial hatred, abortion being a term for killing babies and liberal a term for communism.

Last edited by 1CAVCCO15MED; 10-26-2008 at 08:58 PM.
Old 10-27-2008, 08:48 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default I

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1CAVCCO15MED View Post
Unless we reject propagandists changing our definitions we can't help but follow part of the way. We will end up with things like the Confederate flag becoming a symbol of racial hatred, abortion being a term for killing babies and liberal a term for communism.

Couldn't have said it better myself!

That's why I love ya, Doc! (just a few of the many reasons actually)

Gimp

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.