The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-24-2018, 12:00 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question The Disarming Of America

3-24-2018

“And Just What Makes Anyone Think That It Is All Going To Stop With The Destruction Of But A Single Amendment?”

Remember - A Right Surrendered, Is Often A Right That Is Never Retrieved! And Although, I Fully Understand Where These Fellow Citizens Are Coming From, They Too Must Also Understand The Potential Dangers!

Hardcore
Old 03-24-2018, 01:35 PM

HC - you must be talking about the upcoming new gun laws under review. This right to bear arms is in our Constitution and should not be amended. However, military weapons should not be sold to the general public without much scrutiny. The right to bear arms is a fixture in our society and so are our kids and Grand-kids. They are our future and therefore we must protect them at all cost. Is this society so different from the past? I suspect yes to a degree. Violence is very much part of our current society. Movies today are full of violence and kids watch this stuff all the time. Street vendors are always around to push their products to those with the cash. Chicago has had many killings in the years gone by. The street gangs are all packing and you want to take away our guns that protect our own - no way.

I blame many problems on drugs and poor family upbringing. But then again I could be wrong. Association with the wrong crowd just to fit in many times induces followers to step up and say I can do that! I've seen this in my life on the streets. Kids trying to fit in or belong to something without thinking of the ramifications of such dastardly deeds.

Even men in war have to harden themselves to believe its them or me. Survival of the fittest is the rule on the streets. Drive-by shootings - bushwhacking is common in Chicago. To take the guns away from residence who need to protect their families from such is necessary at this time. Maybe in the future things will be different but on God knows the course we humans will take.

So I agree with your message and yes I don't like it any better than most but if you take away the good guys weapons than the bad guys win.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote

Tags
exclamation, question