Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-27-2020, 09:37 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Rigged Elections......

11-27-2020

(Personal Opinions)

“What do we really accomplish when it comes to elections of any kind, or on any level, save for usually (?) selecting some far more telling redundancy to replace the one that we just cast off?”

“And for that matter, do we usually better our political lot, or do we merely saddle ourselves with some rapidly aging nag that has proven itself to be far less capable than the individual that we just replaced?”

“The Problem Is This” - It is usually the people themselves who end up taking it upon the chin when we scurry about in political confusion and disorder, attempting to rectify our “perceived” trust in some politician that we think (?) just did not measure up to our expectations, regardless of their promises, or even our trust – and unfortunately, so it sometimes is?

IN SHORT, IF SOMETHING WORKS “AND DONALD TRUMP DEFINITELY DOES” –

“THEN DON’T CONSTANTLY TRY TO FIX OR CHANGE IT!”

“And Do Remember This” – A Rigged Election Is Actually No Election At All!!

Hardcore
Old 11-27-2020, 10:54 AM

Unhappy

I can't wait to see what is written in our History books about Trumps contributions during his term. But the recent votes say - "he lost" - he's got to get over it. I'm sure in every election there are some human errors "but not 80 million of them".
-
This Country needs stability and footing once again. It's been a madhouse for quite some time. It's bad enough as well - that Congress is also heavily affected by party interest and not the People's - as well. Nothing has really ever gotten resolved during his term - like so many other Presidents before him.
-
I suspect his holeyer than thou attitude is what brought him down. I also suspect Biden will only do one Term - and it will start all over again.
-
As we all know the world order is scrambled by the Pandemic - we still have battle's to fight in the field - and the sick have to be cured or healed. Nothing will change until the people are back to work and this virus is put to bed.
-
Like I've said many times "I hate politics" it's a dirty nasty business - and in the end the People don't gain a thing - only more ciaos. If we don't mend our People's issues nothing will be gained - and we tend to loose more - especially when employment is poor - like it is now.
-
The President is only a figure head - not many are so great once they get in office. We've had plenty of bad ones in the past - and it's not what we need. Money buy's their ways in. Big money profits by whomever is in office. So money buy's our Presidents - not the people.
-
We the people "don't lack the will" - we want to believe their words - but are greatly disappointed with their process - once they are in office.
-
We also burn way too many candle's on issues that don't necessarily relate to the People's welfare and/or benefit. Our National Debt is so high that it will never be paid off.
-
Interest rates and Property tax's are "going up" per our IL leader's. Not lower - I heard - and we've already heard about large tax increases in many other cities and states because of the loss of sales tax - to pay states employee's.
-
So what have gained - Nothing! - but more debt and more taxation.
-
We've not had a winning scenario's of late - and we the people - are always chasing our tails - and that seems to be the way our Government wants it. The poor are disenfranchised go hungry and to get sick from lack of medical care.
-
NOTE: As usual these issues are just my personal view of things. Which of course is meaningless to the majority as someone always say's or takes exception to my conclusions - or points of view.
-
Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote