The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-15-2020, 09:13 AM

Default Chappelle endorses Andrew Yang for president: "I'm Yang Gang"

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2020, 10:07 AM

Arrow Dave chappelle endorses andrew yang for president, will campaign in south carolina

Today, comedian and actor Dave Chappelle officially endorsed Andrew Yang for president and announced he will perform two shows in South Carolina on January 29 and 30 to benefit the campaign.

“I’m Yang Gang!” said Chappelle. The two-time Emmy and Grammy award-winning comedian is best known for his sketch comedy series, Chappelle’s Show. In October 2019, Chappelle was awarded the Mark Twain Prize for American Humor, considered the country’s highest honor in comedy.

“Dave is one of the most important voices in our country today and I’m thrilled he has thrown his support behind this campaign,” said Andrew Yang. “He and I share similar concerns about the future and hopes for what it could be. We are also parents who see the world that we are leaving to our kids and believe they deserve better.”

Chappelle’s endorsement follows Andrew Yang’s stunning $16.5 million haul in the final fundraising quarter of 2019, along with endorsements from actors Ken Jeong, Steven Yeun and Donald Glover.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal note: He's a Wild Card in the race - I wonder what would happen if he pulled it off? He may have to run as an Independent if he doesn't get the endorsement from the DEMS? Then again who knows.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote