The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-14-2014, 03:41 AM
Super Moderator

Distinctions
VOM Staff Contributor 
Default Delta flight 87

You've boarded the airplane that's now leaving the Chicago O'Hair Airport terminal when the pilot comes onto the P.A.

"Good morning passengers, we hope you enjoy your flight to Atlanta's Hartsfield Airport. This will be a rare flight since upon our final approach to Atlanta we will have the privilege of joining in with the air show now being held at Falcon Field in Peachtree City Georgia which is less than twenty short miles from our landing.
At the air show this flight will make a rather steep decent to less than 100 feet above the runway of Falcon and a 180 degree turn around after passing Falcon. We will come back over the airfield and climb to just less than a thousand feet for our approach to Atlanta's Hartsfield Airport.
Let me assure you that I have had over twenty five years flight experience which included two years with the Blue Angle flight team and have personally inspected this airplane for its air-worthiness."

Dianna, my gran-daughter and I went to the air-show while working with the American History Museum both Saturday and Sunday this past weekend and on both days a commercial flight made a low fly-over
Sponsored Links