The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-06-2009, 05:26 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Marcus Luttrell’s Dog Murdered by Punks in Texas (VIDEO)

Marcus Luttrell’s Dog Murdered by Punks in Texas (VIDEO)

April 6th, 2009 at 07:02 by MsUnderestimated
Today on Glenn Beck’s show, he had former Navy SEAL Marcus Luttrell on to talk about what happened to him last week. You see it seems some dumb-ass punks were driving the Texas countryside, summarily executing dogs.
What’s that saying about a “special place….?”

Marcus was at home, it was late at night and he was awake. He heard a gunshot outside, told his mom to stay inside, and when he went outside he saw a group of punks standing around his yellow lab named “Dasy,” lying dead in the ditch. These punks had shot Dasy with a .357 and killed her. Dasy was very special to Marcus, because she served not only as his therapy dog, but her very name was an acronym for the members of his SEAL team who fought and died in Afghanistan - Danny, Axe, Southern Boy (Marcus) and Yankee.

Marcus chased these punks over four counties, and he nearly shot the driver. Finally the Rangers caught up with these punks in Huntsville, TX and the idiots in handcuffs were laughing about it. They said they would also kill Marcus. Do these douchebags not know about Marcus?
Dickhead Alfonso Hernandez was charged with Cruelty to Animals and is facing up to two years in prison, and dickhead #2, Michael Edmonds, is currently on the run.

If you have any information on Edmonds, please contact Sgt. Steven Jeter at the Huntsville, TX Ranger station at 936-435-0152. Please see my blog post for their pictures and if you’re in Texas, keep an eye out for these brutal bastards who executed this hero’s dog.

The following are some very touching photos of Dasy.

My heart goes out to Marcus for this awful loss. I only hope justice is received.

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2009, 08:36 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Lightbulb

Thanks for the post, reminded me to pray for Marcus Luttrell. The loss of his three team mates Michael Murphy, Danny Dietz and Matthew Axelson on what they now call Murphy's Ridge along with the sixteen Special Forces troops (eight Navy Seals and eight members of the 160th SOAR Night Stalkers) that were killed when the MH-47 they were flying was shot down in their effort to come to the aid of their brothers will, as he said in his book, haunt him forever. Prayers out for Marcus...

I'd like to see each owner, of each dog that was killed that night, have a say in the punishment of these punks. A work farm or ranch or maybe take them to the Gulf for some underwater Navy Seal training.

Glenn Beck probably is a nice guy but was as silly as a teenage girl in his dialogue with Marcus. Goof Ball.

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 04-07-2009, 01:38 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

When I was little my grandfather told me, "Tommy, people that are cruel to animals have no souls." I have always remembered and believed it. I hope these bags of pus get more than a fine out of this. They for sure will in the here-after.

My condolences to all of the owners for their losses.
Old 04-08-2009, 04:49 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Frisco

Your grandfather and mine and my dad were so like minded. Got the same lecture from him about animals. He also told me that only punks beat up women. Can't say much about this heartbreaking story other than what you said. I wish he'd have killed them and let 12 decide his fate. I'm afraid I wouldn't have been able to contain myself had it been my pet. I'd be awaiting trial.

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 04-08-2009, 06:22 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

I just hope that if a Texas Ranger catches this POS, the POS attempts to resist arrest and tries to run. Target practice time. Repeatedly.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 04-08-2009, 07:01 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

As I somewhat commented on The Video's site,...I believe that since ALL: "Punks" (entire car load) are STILL alive after being caught by an armed & Quite Heroic SEAL,...that Marcus Luttrell should at least be given some-sort-of Ghandi or Humanitarian Award. His Restraint during such A LOSS displayed while apprehending such scum,...was: "Far Above & Beyond...". Only such a BIG MAN (everyway possible) could have: "Kept-his-cool".

Neil
Old 04-09-2009, 05:56 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Let’s Take a Look-See Into Michael Edmonds’ Past…You Know, Dasy’s Killer?

April 9th, 2009 at 01:02 by MsUnderestimated
Just happened to get some info on one Mr. Michael Edmonds, who recently surrendered to authorities and was released on bond in Texas. He plead “no contest” to the execution of Marcus Luttrell’s baby girl “Dasy,” his precious, sweet ‘daughter.’ She was his best friend and therapy dog who helped him through the rough patches after his ordeal in Afghanistan, losing all of his Navy SEAL team members in a ferocious fight against the Taliban in the Hindu Kush mountains. Marcus was the “,” and author of the (which is a MUST read for everyone).

Okay, now on to Mr. Edmonds. Besides being a dirtbag who likes to traverse the countryside, executing dogs for kicks, he has quite the checkered criminal past. You’ve seen pics of him and his “home girl” from his MySpace page on my earlier post, but digging deeper into his past I found some things that were quite interesting.
Even though he’s wearing a camo cap with a PFC chevron, I doubt he’s ever been in the military, because I found six arrests on him in 2000, 2003, 2005 and 2006 (he was born in Dec, 1981) for criminal trespass, burglary, auto burglary, theft. Mostly he paid $500 fines, but there was 45 days in jail in 2005 for theft. Now, what struck you about this the most? His alleged crimes? Nope. I was absolutely flabbergasted by this dope’s age….he’s 28 FREAKIN’ YEARS OLD! What the hell is this kind of loser doing still participating in this bullshit hoodlum stuff? I thought surely by Marcus’ descriptions and his pictures, he was just some dumb young punk. But no…he’s allegedly a “cable technician” who works in the Houston area with an income of $45,000 to $60,000. Really? Someone employs this douchebag? He lists some place called “TradeStar.” Look it up folks.
Oh, by the way… his MySpace page has been removed, but THANK THE LORD for Google cache! His MySpace moniker? “$Lil Mike$ AKA One Girls Dream.” And I had to ROFLMAO when I saw his quote that said “Im not tha one to fuck with fuck with me get SCREWED UP.” (Don’t you just love the hood-rat wannabe’s who use “tha” to be cool? Oh, and in his further attempt to be “cool,” he has a series of pics in his profile with the album called “Me & my nigga.”) Such a TOUGH guy! This moron is a grade-A punkass bitch.
Here are his “stats” according to the MySpace page:
  • Hometown: Houston
  • Body type: 6′ 1″ / Athletic
  • Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
  • Religion: Christian - other
  • Zodiac Sign: Virgo
  • Smoke / Drink: No / Yes
  • Children: Someday
  • Education: High school
  • Income: $45,000 to $60,000
And just so you know I’m not lying, here’s just ONE screenshot of one of his arrests included in his criminal history, which is all public record:

All that kind of explains this one special pic with his girlfriend:

http://msunderestimated.com/2009/04/...-dasys-killer/