The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-23-2006, 03:02 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

A question: Is the qualified voter that has no form of I.D. a real person or a hypothetical person? Is there any hard numbers as to % of voter population? If so, how in the world does one go about counting unidentified people? It seems to me that there is a contradiction in concepts.

Perhaps in our less formal culture of the last century it was quite easy get along without an identity. These days, except in our deep rural areas, I think that would be very, very difficult.

And yes Robert, so it is. I find it curious that those who make positive contributions, stay within the rules of our culture, stand fast to the deck guns are the most identified, six ways to Sunday.

Those who do none of the above and will never do any of the above are the candidates to exemption from ever identifying themselves. All that says ist that Julio with border dust on his sandals n? toes, does the ?no abla? trip has more rights than we have earned the hard way.
In my darker moments, I wonder at the wisdom of putting on the cracker jacks and standing to cannon. Presumably Julio can do ECM, fleet data systems, anfib landing opps, gunfire support, Operation Market Time, etc.
Julio cancels my vote, fair enough, so let us now see if he can handle the yoke of Burdon. My bet is that Julio has not the least clue, and could give a crap less, does what he is told to do with out thought. Damn, a leftist politico in California; non Hispanic, tells tell the no-non citizan Juliao that there is no need for idenity to vote. If that doesn't pull the hair from the hog than nothing will.

Scamp

On the Family thread here, I can put up some immigration success stories and support pic stories to share. It flies in the face of the vicious hate-storm that boils out of Tampa against me, but real stuff. Ok, want to see? Ay sus, the battle goes on and I am not going to back off, not now, not ever.
Old 07-23-2006, 03:46 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Friends & Fellow Patriots...

Whether realized or not, you are are all making some very sad commentaries of how actually absurd The United States Voting Process has become. Years ago, ONLY DOCUMENTED AMERICAN CITIZENS WERE PERMITTED VOTING (or not) and only ONCE,...for America's theoretical Representatives and Officials (Federal, State and Local).

Such just is unarguably no longer true, and anyone on earth capable of walking into or being wheelchair pushed into a polling booth, can vote,...AND AS OFTEN AS LIKED!!! No wonder Europeans think most American Voters easily duped fools, since Americans in general don't realize having the most corrupt, manipulated and/or people-dividing politics and voting system on earth.

After all, and if no legitimate proof or ID is needed for voting or registering to vote in America (as used to be the case),...there's actually no reason for ANYONE (both American political hack or beholding CRIMINAL ILLEGAL ALIEN) registering as many places as wanted and thus voting as many places as possible in one day,...as directed to. Only problem is transportation, mileage and/or how many voting polls can be covered in one day,...and also naturally how many such buses can be chartered and filled for such.

Am I wrong? Or, does America's basically Honor System type voting process actually work just as great, fantastic and wonderful as our pretty-much Honor System run American/Mexican Border?

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 04:35 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

For several years at election time, I've operating one of the voting sites for my part of the county. We have had a photo ID requirement for some time, and I think that it has had a positive effect on the canctity and purity of our voting totals. The mere fact that we don't tolerate people just strolling into the voting place and demanding to vote has apparently been broadcast out to those who would vote illegally.

If photo ID's are a dead certain method of improving the integrityof the entire voting process, why would anybody or any political party be against it? And if they are, what is their agenda, as if I couldn't guess? Just like they've done before, they want to steal elections that they can't win honestly.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 07-24-2006, 04:41 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

This country is incapable of producing a "tamper proof" id or anything resembling one. The technology exists... i.e. retina scans, DNA, or the like, but it will not be used, for any number of reasons.

Larry
Old 07-24-2006, 06:34 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Why not? Have we become so paranoid about our government that we don't want to trust a valid variety of technology that would:
1. identify who we really are.
2. make voter fraud a thing of the past.
3. simplify most financial transactions.
4. provide a selection process for deportation.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 07-24-2006, 06:36 PM

Picture ID's are anti-resurrection of the dead..surprising how many graves empty here in St. Louis around election time.
Old 07-24-2006, 07:09 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Advisor

LOL! Maybe we should also issue garlic necklaces to help ward off the vampires as well! Whatever it would take to keep those graves shut..... We had the same phenomena occur in South Texas with ol' George Parr, the Duke of Duval, who delivered the infamous Ballot Box 13 to LBJ for his razon thin "win" in his first senatorial race.

Old 07-24-2006, 08:35 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default SuperScout & Others...

Some truly sad commentaries on voting Here (both ways).
Thus, it's no wonder why many more Americans don't
or refuse voting than vote, since knowing full well if law-abiding
and legal age American Citizens..."They" only get to vote once.

Guess the 60% or so non-voters rightfully think that
non-citizen foreigners (here legally or not) can no doubt quite
easily vote and do (likely many times and in many special and
key places as directed)?

Besides, many politicians would even accept multiple votes from The Devil.
So, what valid point is there to their voting?

Hell,...most wouldn't even buy lottery tickets if knowing
that such machine or system were always rigged preferentially.
So, I certainly can't blame Americans for not voting, nowadays.
Would make me feel foolishly hypocritical encouraging voting.

1. LEGITIMIZE THE VOTING SYSTEM ONCE AGAIN.

2. Screw political-correctness and/or not offending anyone on earth.

3. Go back to old style registering when legitimate birth certificates
proving old enough to vote, where born and thus an American
Citizen,...and then I'll change my thinking and/or insist that all
Americans of legal age VOTE...OR BE PENALIZED QUITE SEVERELY.

Stiff penalties like 10 or 20 years for using forged documents
for voting,...couldn't hurt either.
Well,...at least not hurt any TRUE Americans, anyway.

Neil
Old 07-25-2006, 02:54 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

Elections aren't won at the polls; they're won in the counting rooms.
Old 07-25-2006, 03:12 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 

The people with "the power" have no "balls" so to speek. Voter fraud is not a big enough crime. And the law upholders don't enforce the week laws that are there. Kinda like kids in a vehicle with no seatbelt on and a cop drives by. If your not going to enforce the laws what the use of having them. Dogs on a leash, is another, Driving in the left lane of a 4 lane road, most states have laws against that unless your turning or passing,
Voter fraud is no different, an election offical notes voter fraud and reports it, the end. Next. If you want it to stop put some big teeth in the crime and then enforce the law.
Voting on line is Not a good idea, if you know what and how computer systems work. all you need are the encription codes from Microsoft ( the FBI and CIA and NSA already have them) and bingo you can put as many votes in as you wish. Have you ever seen anyone win with on line gambeling?

Ron